Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
{ NEWBIE EVENT } Big Brother Programme! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BIG BROTHER PROGRAMME:

"This way, this way, sign up here for the big brother program!"

Before you know any better, or really, what happened, you feel everything go dark-

- And then a gnome loom over you, with one document. On it says the words:

Amityville Big Brother Program

By signing this form, I agree to be eligible for the Big Brother Program, where as a third year I will be responsible for guiding a first or second year student, or as a first or second year I will be responsible for being guided by a third year so I can learn as much about Amityville as possible.

If I don't sign this and pass this to 20 other people I will die horribly of bog measles in the next two weeks, this happened to my friend so this has to be true!

Sign here:

_________

OOC

IF YOU HAVE A FIRST OR SECOND YEAR STUDENT:

- This event is now open all year, with small bonuses! ANYONE can sign up for this programme! This is a great chance for newbies to ICly rp with veteran students as well!
- Simply have your character ICly fill out and submit the form below and rp it out as you wish using the prompt.
- A THIRD YEAR character can now contact you. Please make sure you can OOCLY be reached through AIM, PMs, or some form of contact.
- You can talk with each other over plots you want, things you want your character to learn, ICly this is a great way to gain more knowledge about Amityville, what has happened, and things also to do as well as expand your RP social network!
- Plots you can use together can include anything from the first meet-and-greet RP to a battle spar, exploring areas such as the Haunted House together, taking an open class together, training, visiting the Maul, joining a club, ending up in a distortion portal, so on so forth, the options are limitless. You are free to rp with others as well ie: other veterans etc etc
- HOWEVER: The one person you choose as your big brother companion will be the IC person to guide you around. Please only pick one for now, unless they go MIA (see below) When you and your IC "big brother" have completed your first meet and greet RP, make sure to come back and claim your RP points and prize in this thread!
- exclaim if you have picked someone, please CROSS OFF YOUR NAME so others know!

IF YOU HAVE A THIRD YEAR STUDENT:

- You are free to drop by and participate in the Big Brother programme! Simply look at the list of students in this thread and PM/ AIM/ CONTACT any eligible candidate! You may pick up to two students at a time
- You are now ICly responsible for showing that character around!
- You can talk with each other over plots you want, things you want to impart on other characters, ICly this is a great way for them to gain more knowledge about Amityville, what has happened, and things also to do as well as expand your RP social network!
- Plots you can use together can include anything from the first meet-and-greet RP to a battle spar, exploring areas such as the Haunted House together, taking an open class together, training, visiting the Maul, joining a club, ending up in a distortion portal, so on so forth, the options are limitless. You are free to rp with others as well ie: other veterans etc etc
- When you and your IC "little brother" have completed your first meet and greet RP, make sure to come back and claim your RP points and prize in this thread! You will get 5 rp points each just for completing one (this is a one time claim, though rps together are unlimited)!

FAQ

As a Y3 student, can I mentor more than one person?
- You certainly can as long as they are not take!

I had a Big Brother/ Sister or I was mentoring a newbie but they are MIA. Can I pick up another one?
- Yes you can, if you are a newbie just resubmit, if you are a big brother/sister just pick up someone else not crossed off!

If you are RPing more than one character, take ONLY WHAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE RPING WITH. Don't leave your mentor/little sibling hanging!

I'm RPing more than one character. Am I still eligible for the +5 growth points per character?
So long as you have fulfilled the requirements, yes.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:48 pm
FIRST/ SECOND YEAR SIGN UP FORM

[size=16][b][color=orange] I AM LOOKING FOR A BIG BROTHER/SISTER/SIBLING![/b][/size][/color]

[b]Student name:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]What I hope to learn:[/b]
[b]Things I am interested in:[/b]
(( [b]OOC:[/b]
[b]How you can be reached:[/b] AIM/ GAIA/ etc etc
[b] Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know:[/b] HERE

BIG BROTHER COMPLETION FORM

((
[size=16][b][color=red] OOC: I AM COMPLETING A BIG BROTHER RP![/b][/size][/color]

[b]Student names:[/b] (Only ONE PERSON needs to drop them off)
[b]Link to RP:[/b] Keep in mind this is a ONE TIME DEAL @ prizes but you can rp with each other as many times as you want
[b]Minis username:[/b] For both players
))

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:23 pm
Big brother program? Fritz is a big brother in his family! He thought it was a sign up proclaiming he is a big brother. Stupid idea, but seeing as this is his first day at the Academy, maybe this was a school rule he needed to follow. Without reading the document, he saw the words Sign here and shoddily scribbled in his name. Assuming the next step was to grab a sign up form, he snagged the closest one he could reach, which happened to be the correct one, and filled it out accordingly...

I AM LOOKING FOR A BIG BROTHER/SISTER/SIBLING!

Quote:
Student name: Fritz
Year: Y1
What I hope to learn: How many I already know everything
Things I am interested in: Candy, fun things, a victi friend.
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: AIM (scyerline06) or Gaia PM)
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: I'd like Fritz to get some friends. He's fresh meat and needs some guidance. He thinks he knows everything... but he really doesn't. As far as goals? Fritz is my fun RP character. Whatever goes~

Already found a Big Sister  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:04 pm
Terra looked at the offer curiously, wondering exactly why one would need a big brother... but this was a week of fiestas, and she wanted to try it ALL!

Student name: Terra
Year: 1
What I hope to learn: Many, many things!
Things I am interested in: fun, food, learning the culture, making new friends!
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: AIM - kiakruz, pm is fine too!
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Terra's from a little town based on Dia de los Muertos, and is related to Roch. She's pretty sweet and accepting, for the most part, but would love to run a little wild--she's been on her best behavior so far.
(It fell thru, still looking!)  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:54 pm
Anna looked at the form. She wasn't new, but... well, in a way, she was? Her memory from the last year was there, but at one remove, as if it had happened to someone else. Time to grab the dragon by the horns, right?

Decisively, before she could change her mind, she filled out the form.

Student name: Anna Walpurgis
Year: 2
What I hope to learn: Everything!! I just don't know where to start!
Things I am interested in: Magic, meeting people, just everything especially things I never thought of doing?? Brave things!!
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: PM me on Gaia, please!
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Anna just could really use a friend, someone to guide her - an older female mentor in particular could be awesome (or a guy to crush on, maybe? Haha.).

((Claimed!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:59 pm
((ignore <33))  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Student name: Genevieve
What I hope to learn: Things that happened before I attended this school
Things I am interested in: Coffee, clothing, coffee, cute boils, coffee
(( OOC: Basically she's just a sassy little hipster who gets along with nearly everyone.
How you can be reached: AIM - SLinkBoom
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Gene would like to know about all the drama that happened before she was enrolled.

CLAIMED!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:30 pm
Kettil for whatever his reasoning figured this would be fun and interesting way to spend his time. He filled in a nice little form and then went on his way. What could possibly go wrong?

Student name: Kettil Blacke
What I hope to learn: Better survival skills, how to fight better, stranger danger. I dunno! I just wanna learn whatever they can teach me or think they have to teach me!
Things I am interested in: Fishin', Talkin', Gettin' to know others. Learning about new things. Not being bored.
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: You may PM me! You may also contact me at Pale Blue Elf on AIM.
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: I am open to all the things. ~(owo)~ Kettil is just generally a cheerful guy and will do all the things to please his friends~.

(CLAIMED)  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Student name: Eisheth
Year: Horseman / Y2
What I hope to learn: More info about Amity, its inhabitants and history
Things I am interested in: Guided tour over academy
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: Gaia PM works best!
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Just ICLY catch up with the main events happened before the horsemen appeared in Halloween + get some ICL basic info about Amity NPCs and their stories (ie: how did Red die and then came back, etc)

PICKED UP BY DANNY  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:42 pm
During her whirlwind of activity, at some point Amarus decided that perhaps a good way to compensate for not seeing anyone around that she knew in quite a while would be to fill out a big brother form and submit it. Which she promptly did, as honestly as she possibly could. She couldn't help that she had started to ramble...

And she was kind of in a hurry, so her writing was not exactly pretty. It was evident by her form that she didn't particularly write things down a lot.

Student name: Amarus
Year: Y2
What I hope to learn: I would like to learn how to interact with others ... better. Or how to have fun without getting in trouble. Or how to have fun while getting in trouble even more efficiently. Alternatively, if you know the answer to what a soul is and whether or not we have them, I am also open to that.
Things I am interested in: Fighting, climbing things. Baking (Xiu taught me!) ... Animals and plants are nice. Dancing was fun. Fighting, did I mention fighting? No one lets me fight them any more.
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: AIM: todearmylove, gaia via a PM. That's mostly it!
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Amarus just needs to collect ALL THE FRIENDS! Well, really she'd like to learn how to manage the recent problem of feeling emotions, and if that was learned via interaction that would be awesome. Anyway, a good friend would be awesome to have, she loves to try new things (even if they are not always successful) and she has a problem where a ton of stuff she interacts with ends up lit on fire (it has nothing to do with her subspecies or skillset, it's just.. she is accident prone; disaster-prone, even). Also her aura is great for anyone who'd like to calm down / relax their student, that is what she is best at.

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:06 pm
"Amarus!" someone called. Mort had been leaning against the wall withcrossed arms, watching as students both familiar and not (and a horseman too!) had come by to fill the form. While Mort had worked off the high from his booze, he was still able to feel the relaxing wave it had give him. Well at least until it ran out and he hit he bottle again. Jack, it was good not to hear queen screams or stupid whispers in his ears.

The zomboil straightened up with a bright smile. "S'been a while! Didn't think someone like you'd n-need big brother or sister though." She had struck him as collected and independent during their brief encounters at least. "How's it been?"

Face your demons
hi bugging you with a crappy phone post biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:25 pm
Ol-j-man
Well THIS encounter worked out rather snazzily xD;

Well, she hadn't thought she'd see someone she knew here-- not really. It was surprising to see Mort again, in a good way. She smiled, which she had been doing more often of late, and stepped briskly towards him. "A long while," she agreed, wrinkling her nose at him while smiling-- she was very happy, in fact, to see him, and he seemed to be much more confident in himself than he was before.

But was that... the smell of alcohol? Amarus sniffed, and arched her brows, deciding not to say anything. She tilted her head, bells ringing, and surprised herself with an attempt to hug Mort. Hugging was... new. An observed behaviour from Prom. She was not very good at it. But she meant well?

She stood back, and regarded him. "You grew up without me!" she teased, and then, "Ah, well... Perhaps I do not, but there are some social skills I still lack... and it would be nice, perhaps, to spend time with someone who is not me. Or my pets. Someone who can talk. In sentences. Ah, yes--" Admittedly, her pride was suffering a little to be caught admitting she needed help. Amarus sighed. "You're one of the 'big brothers,' I take it?" And she smiled again. "Naturally I would run into you, after all that time ago I asked you for answers then, too."

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Student name: Kwasi
Year: Y1
What I hope to learn: how classes work, field trips, what's been going on at the school, what cool clubs are there, what else is there to learn??
Things I am interested in: cool stuff! sports, videogames, trucks with big wheels (a bunch of other stuff is listed but scribbled out so energetically its impossible to read....)
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: gaia pm works fine, rarely use AIM but its tegan@octospiracy.com
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: kwasi is still sooper rlly new! i haven't actually rped him out of events yet so this is like ... his .... 1st/2nd week at school. basically im looking for someone he can pretend-to-not-but-totally rely on to show him the ropes and help him find a club, maybe be friends idk. he can be kind of annoying sometimes
e we

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:41 pm
Amarus was swept into a surprisingly hearty hug in return despite her hesitation. Maybe it was a secondary effect of the alcohol amplifying his new clingy side, maybe it was from delight to see sh was willin to hunst all, or maybe it was him riding the wave of giddiness he had gotten over the past hour from a series of fortunate events. "Grew up b-but not entirely different," Mort said with a self-depreciating grin. "Birds still hate me. N' dogs sorta too. N' cats. But definitely still birds.

"But I am, yeah. Was watching some've the younger years come n' go to pass the time, got a bit dizzy from venture into tea party." He shuddered as he remembered how close he had come to being formed into a /gnome's/ mouth. And all the butter he had to eat. Eeeeeechhhhh. "So, still looking for answers? M'doing the same actually. You, er, missed a lot've stuff..."

Face your demons
i did lulz at our simultaneous quotages XD

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:08 pm
The heartiness of Mort's return on her hug investment made the Lotus Eater a lot less awkward. In fact, her aura glowed a little brighter to be hugging him like she was. "Not entirely different?" she prompted, at first, but then listened to what he had to say, and laughed. "Not good with animals, then, Mort," she said. Strangely enough, she often was good with animals. Or animals were good to her, one way or another. She loved Kettil's owl, but that owl was just generally sweet to students, she suspected.

"Tea Party? I... that sounds.. unpleasant... I wonder, though," she mused. Surely she would end up wandering into there, eventually. Wherever it was. "Did you pick a student to be a 'big brother' to yet, then? I don't know if it would be okay, but if you didn't..." She shrugged, and tilted her head at him again, "Want to be my 'big brother' for now?" she asked, clearly amused by the notion that Mort would be any kind of brother to her, or that she'd have a sibling in the first place. Even if that was just the name of the 'mentor' type figures who were meant to come here. "We could catch up on those things I've missed, and yes, I am still looking for answers."

Ol-j-man
So do we assume that ... this is happening BEFORE the gym and they split up after and will reconvene at some point? xD

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff