Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Inside the Town
Rock Hard Cafe

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:24 am
This is the store Skyler works at. The uniforms are maid costumes, like the usual cafes. Rock Hard Cafe is rather a popular Cafe. The cafe has lots of things - Bread to Cookies, Cakes to Drinks, and plenty more.
The Cafe Opens 9 a.m to 7 p.m.

Here is the Outside of Rock Hard Cafe:
User Image

The first floor:
User Image

There is a second floor, but it's for monsters. On the outside of the cafe, it's invisible. But, some human employees, such as Skyler can see the second floor. There are stairs on the first floor, which is where a empty space is. For monsters to not be noticed by the magic stairs, they just turn invisible as they go up the stairs, yet the employees have stairs in the employees room to put some stuff there.

Second Floor:
User Image

And on the balcony, when monsters go on it, it turns visible, but human costumers can't go up there.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:49 am
Skyler walked into the Cafe, and saw the usual. About all of the tables taken, and maids going table to table with orders. Skyler went into the employee room and changed into the maid uniform, but then she put on some roller skates since she could do orders faster. She skated to people then asked, "Hi! Welcome to Rock Hard Cafe, may I take your order?" She took the orders down then gave them to the chefs, then gave the orders to the people.  

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 am
Son Takahani
Luna_Shimizu3100

User Image
Skyler felt like something happened between the two monsters, then figured it out. Skyler lowered her head when she was in the middle of going to the chefs, then smirked. "You two lovebirds..." Skyler said, close to a whisper then went back to skating to the chefs.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Drake walked into the new cafe.This had not been here before. It was a general store when he was a child. He took a seat and looked at the menu, checking to see if any one was looking at him.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:11 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Skyler saw that a man entered the popular cafe. She noticed that he looked around, he obviously never been here before. Skyler skated to the man, then said, "Hi! Welcome to Rock Hard Cafe, may I take your order?"Skyler pulled out a notepad, then waited for the man to respond to her question.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:01 pm
I Like Glitter Cupcakes
Drake looked at the waitress, she looked like a girl in his gang. "Um..." He looked back at the menu. "Just a burger, with fries.... and a root beer. Please" He folded the menu and handed it to the waitress. And smiled, trying to remember if this was the place where the monsters could hide.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:59 pm
alphazarpha

Skyler smiled back as she skated away, but sent a quick glare to the man. ...Weird. He sorta looks like one of those monster hunters. Skyler thought as she sighed. "Better keep a close eye on him." Skyler muttered. She stopped skating once she reached the chef then said, "A burger with fries and a root beer." Skyler actually sat and waited, as she thought about the man.

A bit later, Skyler got the order then skated back to the man. "Ah, here you go, hope you like it!" Skyler skated away rather quickly, then took a quick glare to the man again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:26 pm
I Like Glitter Cupcakes
.....a hunter......
Drake took out his phone and turned it on, to check his messages. 'You idiot! What are you doing? you told every one NOT TO CONTACT YOU!' He thought to himself. He turned it off and put it away. When he got the food he reached for the waitess's arm and said: "Miss I nee-" He couldn't finish the sentence because she moved away to quickly. He slowly brought his hand back and looked confused. He looked back at his food. He took a bottle of ketchup, opened it up and smothered the burger. He then took the salt and dusted on it his fries. He began eating his burger and drinking his soda. "Where is it, Where is it." He said to himself.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:31 pm
alphazarpha

Skyler stopped her skating after she heard the beginning of the man's sentence. She quickly skated back then asked, "Um, what did you say before?" Skyler thought, He need his bill or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:52 pm
I Like Glitter Cupcakes
Drake quickly grabbed the waitress's hand as she came by. "Monsters." He said quickly. He watched the girl's face, for a few tale tell signs. "There!" He point out suddenly at her face. "You know some then?" He keeps a firm grip on the waitress's hand. "And no I am not going to hurt you or any one else, just looking for some one." He kept staring into the waitress's eyes with mystery and firm grasp on what hes doing in his own.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:02 pm
alphazarpha

Skyler blinked. "Um, I don't know what you're talking about, I don't believe in monsters at all," Skyler said as she gave a mostly confused look. "But... Maybe I know the person?" Skyler was really good at acting, so she could get away with a lot of things. "Are you done with your food?" Skyler asked as she pointed at the mostly empty plate of food.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:14 pm
I Like Glitter Cupcakes
Drake was getting pissed he hadn't been lied to like this in a while. "Up with the act girl, I have seen better actors like you that are 10." He keeps his eyes on the girls but notices people watching. He slips her a fifty dollar bill. "Meet me in the alley out back at this hour mark ok? " He then takes out twenty and says: "There is my payment." With that he gets up and leaves. (exit town streets)  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:59 am
alphazarpha

Skyler watched as the man left. "...Hour mark? How bout the time my shift ends." Skyler said as she took the money.  
Inside the Town

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games