Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Clueless ( Bix & Ofie ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:34 am
Bix was... sneaking around.

The fact was that he didn't want to eat the food in the cafeteria and now he had his own kitchen. While he wasn't much of a cook, Ceres and himself had been holing up there quite a bit. Soooo.... he was snooping. Sneaking.

He was in the dorm kitchen snooping through the fridge.

He was only gonna borrow some things. PROMISE.

Rown

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:46 pm
Ofelia had stepped out of the kitchen to use the bathroom, which was pretty much the only reason why she left the kitchen as of late. Before wasn't in there and after their falling out she was avoiding him, mostly because he was making her stomach and chest hurt in ways that made her very unhappy, so spending as much time in the kitchen as she could made sense.

Also it was to celebrate her own sort of checking out of the infirmary? The teen still had to go back at night but at the very least during the day she could do whatever she wanted. Cooking and baking was that such thing and so when she left she expected to come back to an empty kitchen.

What she got instead was the ghost of the man she'd helped kill, a ghost who she'd heard rumours about still being alive. Ofelia never much liked gossip and therefore ignored rumors, instead choosing to believe in what she could see, and as the pale albino form of Bix stood in front of her the redhead did the most natural thing ever. She had a breakdown.

"No. No. No nononononononononon." The mug she'd had in her hand, something she grabbed from the commons because people liked to leave dishes everywhere, fell from her grasp and shattered against the ground as she raised her hands to her face. "nonononon Ah killed ya no yer dead no no no no no n on o o." The sheer panic in her voice was apparent, not to mention in her actions, and Ofelia backed away from Bix and out into the hallway.

iloveyouDIE

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:23 am
"Don't freak out. Don't freak out.." Bix stared at Ofie. He didn't hear much of what she was saying besides the 'no' and the fact that she was fleeing the scene. He abandoned the fridge to go after her. "DON'T FREAK OUT."

Bix advanced on her fast enough to grab Ofie by the shoulders in a few strides. "I'm not dead!"

Rown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:32 am
"No no no no no yer not real no no no no nnon ononono Ah helped ya die yer not real no leggo leggo. . . " She was pressed against a wall, there was no means of escape, and Ofelia let out a shriek of pure and unfiltered terror as Bix grabbed hold on her shoulders. She might have also cried out in pain, it was hard to tell, but as all the color drained from her face it was pretty obvious what she thought of this ghost right in front of her.

If she'd been thinking more clearly she would have tried to push him away, or listen to his words and maybe nothing else, but instead all she did was just stand there shaking, unable to defend just in case this really was a ghost attack. All parts of her body felt so weak. "Yer dead, yer jus' hauntin' me cause Ah killed ya."

iloveyouDIE

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:47 am
"Oh yeah I'm totally a ghost who's rummaging through the fridge." At least she couldn't go anywhere while backed against a wall. "Cause that's what ghosts do."

Bix clearly was unaffected by her saying she'd participated in his death. He would have expected nothing less from a fellow Sunny. Since Ofie seemed keen on being freaked, he merely let go of her and stepped back to the fridge. Maybe she'd catch on that he wasn't a ghost if he didn't bother tormenting her.

Bix pulled out some unidentifiable meat from the freezer. It was freezer burned and looked like perhaps it had been in there, forgotten, for a while. No one would notice it was gone right?

With another glance over his shoulder he looked to see if she was still spazzing. "Not dead." He reiterated.

Rown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:18 pm
She didn't want to hear it, she didn't want to listen to his excuses and whatever else the ghost-Bix wanted to say, and so she just closed her eyes and covered her ears the best she could. Eventually it'd go away right, or someone would come along and beat it down because that was what hunters did, and eventually the pressure left her arms and she heard the fridge open.

It took her a few minutes to be willing to open her eyes and look, somewhat still dazed that a ghost would want to raid the fridge, and when Bix-ghost turned and said again that he wasn't dead she took a few steps into the kitchen. If this was all a hallucination brought on from stress, not sleeping, and her fight with Before, at least she would enjoy this stress and hallucination. Bix was back, she was still on pain meds, and there was bad meat involved.

"Uh. .. if yer wantin' ta stay alive ya dun wanna eat that. Get sommin' else out an' Ah'll cook ya a meal, not dead Bix-ghost." If he happened to pass on while she was cooking then that was okay.

iloveyouDIE

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:41 am
Bix glanced over his shoulder. "Oh no I don't want you to cook me a meal." He suddenly pursed his lips as if maybe that was an insult of some kind. "No offense."

Bix banged the frozen steak on the counter. Despite what Ofie said, it wasn't bad. It was just freezer burned. Back home they had several freezers and generally it took much longer for meat to really go bad in the deep freeze.

"I'm trying to scrounge for food to cook for myself and Ceres." He thunked it on the counter again. "I have a kitchen in my place now. I wanna use it. I'll take some tips? Maybe a suggested recipe?"

Ya know... if she would insist on assuming he was a ghost, he could probably get away with stealing better food. His head popped back into the fridge.

Rown

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:32 pm
". . . oh, ya moved inta a house in town now? Ah was thinkin' a doin' that soon, jus' ta have a place ta sleep that ain't a dorm room." Ofelia was still playing along with this ghost, answering questions like it was nothing normal. Her common sense was streaking back in now, which meant she was thinking she might need to summon Rue and bash in his undead skull. Or maybe she should just run and get help but then if he vanished no one would believe her.

The Bix that wasn't really dead had put Ofelia in quite a spot. She was glad he was here, it almost made her cry to see him again and talk normally to him again, but it also felt really cruel. There might have been a chuckle in the back of her head, Rue deciding to respond, but that likely was imagination at work. Her weapon remained silent except only to scream.

"If yer cookin' fer two, maybe sommin' easy. What's yer level of cookin' skill?" Did ghosts really need to eat? This was something she'd need to remember.

iloveyouDIE

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:04 am
"Nope. Second floor. One of the suites." Bix pointed up. "It's the door with the Green Arrow picture on it." Bix flashed a grin briefly. Ofie seemed to be warming up to him, but with her he could never be sure what thoughts were running through her mind.

"Well I can make eggs. Bacon. And I made a steak once under the broiler." Just the once though and it had been college, trying to woo a girl. It didn't work but he could never be sure if it had been on account of the steak or was just him. "I wouldn't say I'm an actual cook though." But he was trying.

Rown

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:24 pm
"Oooh. Ah will...have ta come an' see it sometime, unless ya got..Ceres in there wit'cha an' female company's not...really welcome." What the hell was she saying Ofelia didn't even know anymore. She just wanted this awkward to end, to bring up her weapon and break the ghost into pieces, but part of her didn't feel like he was a ghost and then another part of her didn't want to deal with Rue's screaming. The ringing of her ears had finally stopped only a few hours before so there was no need to keep on keeping on.

At the mention of what he could make she scoffed and muttered something along the lines of weak under her breath, and the teen turned to properly face the ghost-Bix. "If ya wanna impress her wit' meat, then make sommin' light an' easy an' then go fer a walk or spar afterward. Carbs are good, like spaghetti, or ya can make mini meatballs or even meatloaf." It seemed like, with all his banging, that her companion was determined to use the meat.

Naturally that meant offering meat-based suggestions.

iloveyouDIE

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:43 am
"I don't mind if you come up. Yeah, she may be there, but you know I'm not like that." He tried to be welcoming as often as possible and when he lived on this floor, his door had always been open.

As Ofie mocked his cooking ability he huffed, cheeks turning pink, "Not all of us are just born awesome cooks. I'm working on it. And all of those things are real nice sounding but the portals aren't available yet.. and.." He frowned. "When I died they cleaned out my room and my fridge so.." No groceries.

Old frozen beef was all he could manage.

Rown

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:48 am
"Well, okay. Jus'...wanna respect yer new boundaries is all. An' Ah'll have ya know Ah'm not awesome." Ofelia raised an eyebrow and looked at Bix, though a childish and catty grin spread over her lips to indicate she was joking. "Ah'm freakin' amazing last Ah heard. Though some people say now that Ah'll poison their food so no one wants ta eat mah cookin'."

That, of course, meant she had plenty of food to share and that thought clicked in her head. "Since no one wants ta eat mah cookin' anymore ya can have the groceries Ah bought b'for the missions an' stuff. Should still be good, an' not freezer burnt."

iloveyouDIE

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:58 am
Bix grinned and laughed a bit when Ofie proclaimed herself 'freakin awesome'. She may have been a little crazy but he didn't think she'd poison him. ...Would she? "Well please don't poison me. I'm really alive, it's not a trick. So I don't think I can hold up to being poisoned."

He definitely perked when she offered groceries. "If you don't mind.. I'll replace things when we can finally get off this island. I promise. Or I can owe you a favor or something."

Rown

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:00 pm
Bix probably didn't know it, seeing as Ofelia would never say anything about it, but his little comment (hopefully joke) about her poisoning him was almost like a slap to her face. That made now two people who believed she was capable of such a thing (though Rep sort of had a reason since she said it was something she could do if pressed to), and both of them happened to be Suns. Both of them happened to be people in her division that she was supposed to treat like family and love like brothers. For a moment it had felt like the wind was knocked out of her and her hands clinched at her side, the corner of her mouth twitching as did one of her eyes.

"Ya...won't owe me anythin'. If fact, jus'....keep all of it, no need ta replace it." It took all of her strength, every list bit of it, not to say something right away, but just going by the tone of her voice it was more than evident that she was feeling some sort of hurt. Her pride had been wounded - her pride as a person rather than as a baker or a chef, and with Bix's little words she was almost done with everything. Why bother cooking anymore, no one would trust her in the kitchen. Why bother doing anything she liked anymore, no one would eat it. "Here, lemme start...gettin' it tagether fer ya."

It was an act of self control to move away from his side, to resist the urge not to summon Rue and just drive the blades of her partner deep into his body.

It was also taking all of her self-control not to start crying and run out of the room.

She gingerly started to gather things together on the shelf, pulling out way more items than anyone would have suspected, her habit of shopping in bulk apparently not well known. She also pulled out several tins of cookies she'd made, a few things of bread here and there, and with a bite of her lip she started to toss them all into the garbage.

iloveyouDIE

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:00 pm
Bix had been joking. He'd assumed thathad been clear but it wouldn't be the first time he'd gotten this reaction from a girl because of a 'joke' he'd made. In fact it was such a common occurence that he recognized the signs immediately. There was the slight twitch of the eyes, a centimeter of a squint, a subtle tensing, the voice changing only so slightly.

He knew immediately. This was the bulk of his interactions with women pre-island.

Bix shifted with a frown and while it may have just been an issue of her own, the hunter immediately got frustrated. The truth was that for all his bravado, waking up on a morgue slab had quite a lingering effect on him and he just couldn't shake it. Bix really wasn't okay even if blood was pumping through his veins.

"What?" He was quiet, slightly blunt. "What now? What did I do now?" This was something that had been simmering with him since he'd begun speaking to his friends. Since he'd 'resurrected' Bix hadn't much positive success with all of his besties. What now?

Rown

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces