Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B]Err...Your weapon is kinda lame... Euphrosyne/Mariposite

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:56 pm
For once Euphrosyne was not in the park. He wanted to get out of the park because tons of things had happen to him there and he wanted to patrol somewhere different. It was also a lot earlier then normal because his mother was starting to suspect that he was sneaking out at night and he couldn't have that or he was going to be in big big trouble. So he decided to leave at 10 instead around midnight to go to city. He knew the alley were very dangerous so he stay very far away from them. He walked around making sure he could spot out anything wrong but as he could tell it was a very quiet night.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:20 pm
It wasn’t that there was something dangerous out, but there was something exceedingly stylish out prowling the streets. Mariposite was out and about and he was doing his own little jig to that oh so wonderful music that sometimes got stuck in your head. This time it just so happened to be that strange song…Gum style or whatever.

He didn’t know the words, or the dance, but that didn’t stop him from pausing in the middle of the street and belting out his favorite line of the song. “Heyyyy sexy lady!” Yeah. Yeah he had so much swag right now, it was almost a crime.

The negaverse lieutenant paused for a moment, then grinned. Oh yeah. There was someone nearby, and judging by how they felt…it must be one of those wonderfully attractive alien chicks.

Well. Now was the time to really show off his awesome new dance moves and impress the girl. Mariposite moved towards the energy signature, then when he was quite sure he was nearly there, he burst back into song and dance more. “Heyyyyyyy sexy lady!” The blonde wiggled around for a moment, then opened his eyes and scowled. “…You’re not a sexy lady.”

It was just a little boy? What the hell was he doing out so late at night?

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:31 pm
Euphrosyne blinked. What in the world? If he was knew more about sexual predator then he would this guy real high on his list. Not only he was out singing a song to grab the "ladies" but he had used it on him. A boy that was just at the prime age of seven. What was this guy thinking. Euphrosyne lips curled up and he started to laughed. This guy was a riot.

Maybe he was a day dreamer like himself and just thought the nighttime was some kind of dance floor for all can see. Euphrosyne could see that. That all made a lot of sense. Frankly, he would of done that too if he was in a better mood. He smiled and quietly stop laughing. He couldn't help himself but this guy was just funny. And what was he wearing? Euphrosyne blinked again to make sure that he was dreamer but the clothes on this guy was just as funny as he was.

"No! I'm Sailor Chibi Euphrosyne, who are you? Are you a one of those crazy guys my mother always talk about. The ones that try to pick up ladies with there dance moves but can't get anywhere in life?" he said with a stupid grin on his face.

Orangeish Sherbert
Sorry for the wait!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 am
Here it was. The moment he had been building himself up for, a real challenge with an alien…and it turned out to be a kid. Or as the kid said…a…a chibi alien? What was this, some kind of whacked up anime? Now there were chibis running around? He shook his head and gave a sigh. So, the first hostile alien he met was far too old, and this one was far too young. Perhaps the next one would be just right. He was just going to have to settle with being goldilocks. Because. Well. He was.

“Look kid. I think its way past your bed time, why don’t you run on home and grab your blankie and bottle and leave this stuff to the big kids. My name’s Lieutenant Mariposite, and I don’t want to have to hurt you, so get out of here. Okay?”

He wasn’t a complete a*****e, he really wasn’t. But he was in a rather grumpy mood now that the realization had sunk in that there wouldn’t be any sort of sexy ladies to dance for tonight. Just a little lost Chibi with a name that was far too difficult to pronounce.

bunnyilove

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:42 pm
Euphrosyne laughed. "Really? Come one! You're the one dancing like a weirdo! I was only doing my job! I have to protect the city from people like you and in two different ways it seem because you are a weirdo! How you go to bed, Maripostie! Then you won't have to weird out girls!! Ok?" he said staring at him.

He knew all about creepy men who creeped around for young girls. His mother told him all about that because she said they also look for little boys his age too and this guy fit this type. So maybe he could teach him a lesson and maybe stop him from his weird fetish? "Maybe I can teach you a lesson in being a knight because right now your not act like one! You know girls like guys better when they aren't weird!!" he shouted

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:54 pm
Mariposite raised a brow. What was it with this kid? Seriously, he was only about two feet tall and he couldn’t have been more than ten or so. If that even. “Kid, I’m not a knight. I’m part of the wonderful group of people called the Negaverse. If you were expecting a knight…well, you picked the wrong night for that. I’m not a knight, never have been and never will be, if I have anything to say about it.”

He took a few steps closer to the chibi. Maybe if he roughed him up…just a little…then the kid would get it in his head to run on home. It was way too late for a child to be out anyway! Hell, since there wasn’t going to be any lap dances...or at least no pretty women tonight, Mariposite figured he really would go and turn in. Sleep was better than nothing after all. “I don’t want to hurt you, kid…but I will if I have to, now seriously, get going.”

bunnyilove
Sorry about the wait! <3

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:19 pm
The little placed his fist on his hips. "It's not a wonderful group! You guys kill people! How is that wonderful! That's bad!" he said waving his finger at the man, trying to teach him right and wrong.

He looked at the man and frowned. "Yeah right! Your weapon is kind of lame! What are you going to do twirl me to death." the little mocked him whil sticking out his tongue.

Orangeish Sherbert

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff