Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Etsy Showoffs~

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for Etsy sellers, and buyers to make connections. 

Tags: Etsy, crafts, online sellers, creative, shop 

Reply ~Etsy Showoffs~
Etsy black Friday Week

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spoofete

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:11 pm
Hi friends,

So I'm working super hard to include lots of items to my Etsy shop for the black Friday week. I'm keeping the sale open for a week, just giving you some heads up and maybe we can all do great with the holiday pre-season. I'm also thinking of cross advertising at facebook, trying at least a $5.00 promoting the post and trying to get new people to like my page too.

Also Hanukkah is December 8-16th this year.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:30 pm
spoofete
Hi friends,

So I'm working super hard to include lots of items to my Etsy shop for the black Friday week. I'm keeping the sale open for a week, just giving you some heads up and maybe we can all do great with the holiday pre-season. I'm also thinking of cross advertising at facebook, trying at least a $5.00 promoting the post and trying to get new people to like my page too.

That's a really smart idea. I unfortunately won't have time to make tons of new product for that...I'm up to my ears just working on costumes for myself! I have lots of ideas, just not the time to do them like I hope. sweatdrop  

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spoofete

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 pm
aufdeutsch
spoofete
Hi friends,

That's a really smart idea. I unfortunately won't have time to make tons of new product for that...I'm up to my ears just working on costumes for myself! I have lots of ideas, just not the time to do them like I hope. sweatdrop

Aww, but your costumes sound like fun. What event will they be for?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:57 pm
spoofete

I'm working on new ones for Daishocon, and fixing up one for a masquerade entry. I should be working on them right now, but I just came into the warmth from being outside so I'm enjoying being cozy/lazy on my couch with my laptop.  

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:16 pm
aufdeutsch
spoofete

I'm working on new ones for Daishocon, and fixing up one for a masquerade entry. I should be working on them right now, but I just came into the warmth from being outside so I'm enjoying being cozy/lazy on my couch with my laptop.

Oh... how I know the feeling!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:17 pm
aufdeutsch
spoofete

Wow masquerade, good luck!!! Yes its cold today in California.  

spoofete

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

thief rikku5

Generous Hoarder

8,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:11 am
Great idea!

I wish I could do it, but this new full time (yogurt shop, believe it or not) job is KILLING me! I swear I got 40 hours last week. My goal was to have at least 50 cards up on Etsy by the end of this month so I could do some promotional sales for the holiday season. I was going to do a bunch of Hanukkah and Kwanzaa cards along with my already thought out Christmas cards.

That's life getting in the way for you though. Oh well.

There's always next year!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:08 pm
thief rikku5
Great idea!

I wish I could do it, but this new full time (yogurt shop, believe it or not) job is KILLING me! I swear I got 40 hours last week. My goal was to have at least 50 cards up on Etsy by the end of this month so I could do some promotional sales for the holiday season. I was going to do a bunch of Hanukkah and Kwanzaa cards along with my already thought out Christmas cards.

The first good news though is that you have a job! This Etsy is my job so I got to push and wish for sales as well.  

spoofete

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

thief rikku5

Generous Hoarder

8,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:28 pm
spoofete
thief rikku5
Great idea!

The first good news though is that you have a job! This Etsy is my job so I got to push and wish for sales as well.

YES! Having a job in this economy is especially awesome. Except for the fact that my boss is very controlling and has security cameras everywhere, and watches us when she's at home unannounced. Some of her worries are understandable, but some of them are just... strange... Remember, this is a YOGURT shop stare

I wish you well with your Etsy! I wish I could do crafting full time, but seeing as I just started, I probably won't be able to do that for a while. But like I said, that's such a great idea, I'm sure you will get a lot of sales!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:40 pm
thief rikku5
spoofete
thief rikku5
Great idea!

YES! Having a job in this economy is especially awesome. Except for the fact that my boss is very controlling and has security cameras everywhere, and watches us when she's at home unannounced. Some of her worries are understandable, but some of them are just... strange... Remember, this is a YOGURT shop stare

I wish you well with your Etsy! I wish I could do crafting full time, but seeing as I just started, I probably won't be able to do that for a while. But like I said, that's such a great idea, I'm sure you will get a lot of sales!!!!

I certainly hope so. One thing I found out is that sales come with supply and demand and seasonal. I  

spoofete

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
~Etsy Showoffs~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items