Submit

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:53 pm
Hello all and thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to visit this lovely Art Contest of mine! That is right, Art Contest! So you think you have what it takes to draw my character? You have what it takes to take mah gold?

Well, good chance you do! All you have to do is fill out this form...just kidding, no form needed. If I REALLY had the gold for it, i would have two contests, so look out in the future, good chance i will do this allll again!

What does first prize get, you ask? Well, actually, here is the Prize list, so be sure to participate!

1ST :100,000

2ND: 60,000

3RD: 40,000

The contest ENDS NOVEMBER 30 2012
Because that is when i shall close and begin judging biggrin

AND THE WINNER IS....
LOSHKA in first place!!
Second is DARTH NYX
Third is SOPHIA VADER!
Thank you everyone very much for submitting and keep in mind once i make a little bit more money i will hold another contest with a few different characters next time!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:54 pm
THE CHARACTER

Who, you ask, are you asked to draw? Well, if you are enticed enough by the rewards to keep reading, she is a powerful woman indeed. She is my D&D character, named Ithilwyn!

She is an Eldarin Necromancer, one of the strongest known, and due to a predicament in her past, and being an advanced necromancer, she is also a vampire. Her alignment? Well...chaotic evil. Her biggest goal, due to a psychotic drow who kidnapped her as a young toddler and taught her nothing but how to survive and everything about the Evil God Vecna, is to kill Vecna and take his place as the Goddess of evil and Necromancy, which in the campaign is very possible.

Why you ask? Well, glad you are still reading this! There is only one weapon known to kill Vecna, and that is the Sword of Kas. The Sword of Kas can only be wielded by a person who has the left hand of Vecna, which Ithilwyn does.She also has the left eye of Vecna. [Vecna is a sick, sick God who actually lets people use his arm and eye, and once they die he regains these items and just laugh and laugh at all the misery in the persons life. Once Ithilwyn found this out it fueled her desire to kill him.]

Anyways, her right eye is a gold color, no pupil because eldarins do not have pupils. The eye of vecna is crimson and a slit pupil. Her left hand has black nails, dead in coloration, and creepily beautiful, if that is even possible. Her hair is a very pale gold, though in light it reflects silver.

Do I still have your attention or have I grossed you out? Ah, good!! biggrin
This is her face close up. This was used for a entry on gaia, but that is what she wears!

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:54 pm
THE ENTRANTS

-Darth_Nyx
-KayaTesagi
-water_nymph2009
-Loshka
-Sophia Vader

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:10 pm
Ill try this.  

KayaTesagi

Umpenscrump

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:32 am
I remember seeing that entry! Also, I like drawing. I might be able to try this one! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:59 am
KayaTesagi
Ill try this.
Yay thank you!! ^^

OpaniFare

Really? biggrin Sadly I didn't win it, i guess no one likes creepily awesome necromancers XD  

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

Himitsuu

Desirable Treasure

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:03 am
If I have time, I think I'd like to give it a try.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:02 am
PikaxPanda
If I have time, I think I'd like to give it a try.
yaay itll make me really happy!! you got a whole month biggrin  

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:36 am
http://akumaakikou.deviantart.com/art/IAGT-Art-Contest-336556140?ga_submit_new=10%3A1352313210

That's my entry....it looks off to me but my friend said it was right..so sorry if it sucks sad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:47 am
Ooh badass! Another chaotic evil character (I have several of my own, also D&D based); they're the best. I don't think my chibi style will go well with it, but I'll have starting a whirl at a non-chibi entry this weekend. emotion_awesome  

Lozzieful

Tipsy Lunatic

Darth_Nyx

Festive Trickster

23,250 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hope this is okay. 100% By Me, Hand [well mouse] drawn in MS Paint.
also Skulls! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:22 pm
Lozzieful
Ooh badass! Another chaotic evil character (I have several of my own, also D&D based); they're the best. I don't think my chibi style will go well with it, but I'll have starting a whirl at a non-chibi entry this weekend. emotion_awesome
Chibis go well with anything and everything!! biggrin Especially chaotic evil necromancing vampires, one step away from being lich and so close to killing off a chaotic psychotic god!  

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:23 pm
Darth_Nyx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hope this is okay. 100% By Me, Hand [well mouse] drawn in MS Paint.
also Skulls! xp
Beautiful!! love the skulls ;P you should share your secret with me ♥  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:23 pm
KayaTesagi
http://akumaakikou.deviantart.com/art/IAGT-Art-Contest-336556140?ga_submit_new=10%3A1352313210

That's my entry....it looks off to me but my friend said it was right..so sorry if it sucks sad
i think it looks great!! i love it!  

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:34 pm
TheCourteJester
KayaTesagi

i think it looks great!! i love it!

smile  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas