Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:40 am
User Image User Image

A continuation of our thread RP for this lovely couple <3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:56 am
~From the thread~

Bloody Hell Hound
Deitae: Hey hey hey... Hey... Hey. HEY. Don't touch me, kay? = w= *Snorts at Hound angrily*

nekolulu
Kora: ~watches Deitae from her tree and smirks before jumping from her tree~

Bloody Hell Hound
Deitae: *Ears perk up as he hears someone landing near him, his attention turning towards Kora* Well hey there~ *Nods to her*

nekolulu
Kora: ~looks the male near her up and down and smirks~ " hello sir.'

Bloody Hell Hound
Deitae: *Notes the fact she was looking him up and down and does the same* Why, what's a lovely, fellow-Baddie doing out here all by herself?

nekolulu
Kora: ~smirks~ "I was looking something to do do. I saw you and thought I would see what you where up to."

Bloody Hell Hound
Deitae: Ahhhh~ *Smirks a bit, arching an eyebrow* Well, me? I usually just cause trouble and mischief for others. *His small smirk turned to a smile of proud-ness* Would you like to join me in doing as such?

nekolulu
Kora: ~smirks~ " yes, I'll join you. I'm Kora Kana, nice to meet you sir."

Bloody Hell Hound
Deitae: Ah, forgive me for not introducing myself! *Bows a bit before offering a paw for a paw-shake* I am Deitae, pleasure to meet such a lovely lady. Kora Kana, your name has such a nice ring to it~ *Smiles and looks around, looking for someone to possibly terrorize* Hmm... *Taps his chin as he thinks* Who or what should we exactly terrorize~? = w= Humans, another Fae? Or shall we make humongous messes for them to clean? *Smiles evilly at these ideas*

nekolulu
Kora: ~smirks~ " it's nice to meet you Deitae:." ~she shakes paws and looks around~ " want to make a mess?" she smirks seeing tables and chairs and sacks of books~

Bloody Hell Hound
Deitae: *Chuckles a slightly dark chuckle before nodding* Mmm, yes~ A mess would be fun to make! *Rubs his paws together before peering about. He then goes up to a table and, without any hesitation at all, he flips it over* >3

nekolulu
Kora: ~watches him turn the table over and watches the books fly off them and onto the floor. she walks to the next table and pushes it over and watches the books bounce off the floor then grabs the pillows on the loveseat~

Bloody Hell Hound
Deitae: *Applauds Kora and walks over to the loveseat* Ohohoh~ *Gets his claws ready before digging his claws into the loveseat itself- gliding his claws down to leave some pretty deep holes* I can't wait to see the reactions of others to this! = w=

nekolulu
Kora: ~smirks and picks up a pillow she hits him with it playfully~

Bloody Hell Hound
Deitae: *Blinks, taken by surprise by the pillow hitting him* o .o ... Oh, really? >3 *Takes some of the fluffy-stuff that's in the couch and tosses it at Kora as a small distraction- hoping it would work as such. He then takes a pillow and tries to hit her back* C<

nekolulu
Kora: ~smirks and lets the pillow hit her then smirks and gos on the attack with her pillow swinging it at Deitae~

Bloody Hell Hound
Deitae: Whoa~! *Laughs as he gets hit a few times, backing up to avoid getting hit anymore. He reaches out in an attempt to grab the pillow that is being swung at him* I'll win this fight! >3 Ahahahaha~!!!

nekolulu
Kora giggles and swings her pillow not caring if she missed or not~ "we will see."

Bloody Hell Hound
Deitae: *Laughing some more, he swiftly moved aside and angled himself right before trying to tackle Kora* Bwahahaha~

nekolulu
Kora: ~dodges him tries to counter tackle dropping the pillow she giggles~

Bloody Hell Hound
Deitae: What WHOA! Dx *Tumbles over, almost face-planting after missing his attempted tackle* Oh man, you're goo-- OOF! *Counter-tackled, he heaves out a gasp* Ohhhhhhhhh~ @ w@;;;

nekolulu
Kora: ~blinks then jumps off him~ "are you ok?"

Bloody Hell Hound
Deitae: *Laughs and nods, sitting up* I am perfectly fine! Your counter tackle was awesome and unexpected~ *Nods again, rubbing the back of his head* This is really fun!

nekolulu
Kora: ~smirks and checks his head~ "good. "~she smiles and offers a paw to him~

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:58 am
Deitae: *Noticed she was checking his head* My head's fine, Kora~! No need to worry. *Nods* This is probably the most fun i've had... Ever. xD *Chuckles*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:46 pm
~Kora smirks then watches him she offers a paw to help him up~ " I'm glad I'm having fun too. what should we do now?"  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:51 pm
Deitae: *Takes her offered paw with a smile* Hmmm, make more messes maybe? *He glanced around at the mess they had already made. what a gorgeous, precious mess it was indeed!*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:55 pm
~Kora smirks and picks up another pillow she throws it at him~ "sounds like fun."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:05 pm
Deitae: *Gets hit and laughs* Again~? *Takes the pillow that had hit him and tears it up, throwing the shredded pieces around like confetti* It's like a glorious masterpiece of mischief! *Chuckling, he nods and looks around* Surely there's something glass that we can shatter~ >3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:07 pm
~Kora smirks and looks at the glass lamp nearby. she runs for it~ "here."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:15 pm
Deitae: *Smile grows wide and evil* Oh man oh man oh man! C< *Darts after Kora, tail wagging with excitement*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:20 pm
~Kora she runs around it and waits for him. she smirks at it." Your idea your choice on how destory it"  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:43 pm
Dietae: *His eyes seem to sparkle as he grabs the lamp* And i... Threw it on the GROUND! >D *Backs away from her to make sure the shards won't harm her, then throws the lamp on the ground harshly* e we Another! *Cackles and looks around* Is there another one around for you to break?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:50 pm
~Kora looks around and smirks as she spots plates~ "the glass plates?" ~she jumps on the table to reach them~  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:08 pm
Deitae: *Claps a very excited clap, walking over to eye the plates* So many plates to crash around! *Counts them with a mischievous smile* Well, Kora~ Ladies first. ;3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:12 pm
~Kora smirks then then picks them up and throws them around ~ "your turn."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:27 pm
Deitae: Frisbees! *Takes a few and tosses them exactly like a Frisbee, smiling as the sound of them shattering echoes through the room*

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff