Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mother's Nature

Back to Guilds

A place for all mothers, and mommies to be, to get together to socialize and get advice. 

Tags: Parenting, Advice, children, motherhood, maternity 

Reply A Mother's Nature
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Too Sassy

Girl-Crazy Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:36 pm
MommiiDearest
Fidel Castbro

Welcome to the guild!
That picture is so darn cute.
Good luck breastfeeding, you have my total support. Due to lack of supply, even after taking medication to help and doing everything the doctors said, I had to stop breastfeeding when Jace was 4 months. He was only 9 lbs so we were stressing hardcore and had to switch to formula.
Thank you! I dont really have a lot of friends with babies so it'll be nice to talk to some people who do. And I know what you mean, I've been worried about my milk lately. I've started taking fenugreek pills and it's really increased my supply. Your baby is cute by the way :3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:41 pm
A Redhead Angel
Fidel Castbro
I'm Kabrina. I'm 19 years old. I'm a stay at home mom. My daughter, Rosalie, is 6 months old. Been breastfeeding her since she was born and I want to continue breastfeeding until she is 1 1/2- 2 years old. I've been married since May this year.

her first pumpkin smile

I am excited to breast feed!
Good luck emotion_bigheart if you have any questions, feel free to ask!  

Too Sassy

Girl-Crazy Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:53 pm
Fidel Castbro
A Redhead Angel
Fidel Castbro
I'm Kabrina. I'm 19 years old. I'm a stay at home mom. My daughter, Rosalie, is 6 months old. Been breastfeeding her since she was born and I want to continue breastfeeding until she is 1 1/2- 2 years old. I've been married since May this year.

her first pumpkin smile

Thanks! when did you start producing colostrum?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:54 pm
Fidel Castbro

I don't remember what I took, but they have my breast feeding every two hours, and then pumping for 30 min on each side afterwards since Jace was two months old and it just didn't help any for me. But do not let that scare you, most mothers have o problems with supply, even if they feel like they aren't making enough.  

MommiiDearest
Crew

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Too Sassy

Girl-Crazy Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:49 am
A Redhead Angel
Fidel Castbro
A Redhead Angel
Fidel Castbro

her first pumpkin smile

The first time my doctor gave Rosalie to me to breastfeed, nothing came out. I'm pretty sure the third try got some out. My nipples hurt for days until my milk came in. Ugh then I got engorged. I have a really good breastpump but it doesn't work as well as a baby haha  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:17 am
A Redhead Angel

I started producing the night Jace was born. They handed him to me and he fed for two whole hours before they took him to do tests, haha.  

MommiiDearest
Crew

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

digital iiroko
Moderator Assistant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:43 am
Hello, thanks for the invitation! My name is Addie! My 2 year old son's name is Jaxon. His father is Justin. I am currently a 22 year old, full-time mom, full-time student, and single parent that is pursuing a career in physical therapy assistant field. I'm on my first rotation of clinicals which means the end is nearing and I will soon be graduating in the year of 2013! My son was born on July 29 and he was a late baby! He came into this world with a baa sheep cry and weighed a whopping 9lb 5ounces and 22 inches long! whee

Pictures are in my profile (both me and my son!)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:39 pm
Fidel Castbro

The first time my doctor gave Rosalie to me to breastfeed, nothing came out. I'm pretty sure the third try got some out. My nipples hurt for days until my milk came in. Ugh then I got engorged. I have a really good breastpump but it doesn't work as well as a baby haha

MommiiDearest
A Redhead Angel

I started producing the night Jace was born. They handed him to me and he fed for two whole hours before they took him to do tests, haha.

gosh. I am already leaking at 22wks. I don't even know if leaking is the term I want to use. It gushes really. It just goes and goes. And if I apply pressure to the breast, it will get a distance of a few feet. My nipples hurt and itch. My breast are tender. I want to pump. lol  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Systematic Poison

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:20 pm
ilover1508
Systematic Poison
Hi! c:
My name is Eleanor Adeline but I go by Adeline.
I am 23 years old.
I like in the UK.
I am recently engaged and the wedding will be next spring heart

I suffered a miscarriage in the summer of 2011 and am emotionally scarred.
But, sense then, my fiancé and I are trying again and hope for better luck.
Will update if we succeed c:
xx
I am so sorry for your loss I wouldnt even wish that on my worst enemy, deserves that, I do believe that things happen for a reason and a higher being had other plans for your little one! That exsperience will make you more of a stronger mother the next time around! I wish you lots of luck on your trying love

heart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:19 pm
digi-iiro
Hello, thanks for the invitation! My name is Addie! My 2 year old son's name is Jaxon. His father is Justin. I am currently a 22 year old, full-time mom, full-time student, and single parent that is pursuing a career in physical therapy assistant field. I'm on my first rotation of clinicals which means the end is nearing and I will soon be graduating in the year of 2013! My son was born on July 29 and he was a late baby! He came into this world with a baa sheep cry and weighed a whopping 9lb 5ounces and 22 inches long! whee

Pictures are in my profile (both me and my son!)

You are welcome, thank you for joining! I am very proud of you. a single parent and still going to college? Good for you! I am married and have found it difficult to go back to school. How did you do it?  

MommiiDearest
Crew

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Sugarplumichigo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:35 pm
Why hello there 4laugh I'm Keisha, I am probably the youngest member in this guild heh heh ^^; (17 years of age >v<) but i am most honored to have been invited, and ofc i couldn't decline... I look forward to learning more about everyone. I am still a couple years away from becoming a mommy, but i do dream of being one, one day whee I absolutely adore babies, and kids in general lol in fact i wanted to become an RN (registered nurse) and work with the babies, and mommies who are expecting ^.^ anywayz i am pleased to meet joo all, and i must say chu all seem like wonderful mommies heart emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:23 am
I'm Sam.
I'm 22
Australian
Married on November 3rd 2012
I have a son, Emmett
He was born July 26th 2012 (10 days over due),
9lb 7oz,
21 1/2 inches
I'm a full time mother and student studying Forensic Science and Criminology.
My Husband works full time, is a full time student, and then comes home to be a wonderful Dad.

Sammiifayse

revan onasi

Shameless Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:30 pm
Hello, and thank you for the invite smile
I am a mom of two (and one lost,) but I don't talk about it too often on Gaia, just because I like to be a bit internet anonymous. I do appreciate having a guild for it though.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:40 am
I don't know if this is the place or if there is a thread for pictures, but here is a picture of me at 24wks after Black friday shopping.

User Image

Here is me at 22wks. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x310/redhairangel2006/DSCF1042.jpg  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

digital iiroko
Moderator Assistant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:42 pm
MommiiDearest

You are welcome, thank you for joining! I am very proud of you. a single parent and still going to college? Good for you! I am married and have found it difficult to go back to school. How did you do it?

Super sorry for the massive late response! Thanks whee I am glad someone is proud of me! It was tough but I have to get through for my son. His father is no where near ready to properly tend to a child so I am having to do it all on my own. Thank God for financial aid and loans. gonk  
A Mother's Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff