Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Inside the Town
Mayu's Cafe

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Little cozy, and quiet when the music is playing softly. Serving fresh coffee with some sweets  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:00 pm
User Image

JUST A LITTLE TOO INTO YOU
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXThere's something about you, baby
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAnd I swear that it drives me crazy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xxxxxxxxxxx█░ X A N T I . E S P I N O Z A
xxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxXanti entered the Cafe with his laptop in hand, and a notebook in another. He was planning to get some designs done and sent to his father back in Greece for them to be made into actual clothes for the clothing line he had on his blog. He was pretty popular back in Greece for his work. But now that he's more on the road with his little sister Zelena, he barely gets his work done. But now was the perfect opportunity. Maybe then he could make a couple friends too?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

████████████████████████████████ I'M STUCK ON YOU BABY, STUCK ON YOU BABY
xiCause I can't think of nothing else. You got me stuck on stupid, Stuck on stupid for you. Look what you do to me

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

healthy hoe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ┋ I guess you had no idea that you could have persuaded me ┋
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xxx

▪┊xGirl you could have me doing anything you pleasedx⋮⋮xCus I’m not as hard as I make it seem to bex┊▪
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬x ↱↱ And it could have went so many ways, so many ways it can gox▬ ▬ xxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Zelena Espinoza

Zelena saunters into the cafe, with a bored look on her face and a dull look in her eyes. She pauses to look around the cafe, to see if anyone she knows is there. Only then does she notice her brother typing on his laptop. With an evil look she runs over to see what Xanti is doing.

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬x ↱↱ Cus ain't nobody feels the way that I feel when I’m alonex▬ ▬

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:03 am
Adussa -

Mayu walk swiftly to the customer, "Hello how may I help you" She said in a angelic melody tone  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Inside the Town

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items