Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Inside the Town
Pinrose Apothecary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espada Akira Harribel

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:30 am
User Image

Shiori shook her head no,"I use bubble bath soap instead cuz it's way more fun,"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:18 am
User Image
Avery looked at the cashier and warmly smiled "Interesting thanks "
He said as grabbed the bag and turned back to Shiori "Your such a kid"
With a light chuckle "Ready to go?" He asked as tried to remember if they needed anything else.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:22 am
Zestubo

Yuki walks in quielty as she was holding a list from her aunt, as she scan through the aisle. She was shaky abit since she hadnt one drink for four days and it was making her jitter but she was doing that for the good, "Let see" She moves her finger across the items.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:30 am
User Image

He smiled at the man and his girlfriend seeing them looking a bit more relieved brought joy to his heart. He heard the bell ring and in walked yuki. She wasn't looking to well and the list in her hand said that she was there for a while. He came around the desk as to help her with her shopping. "Hello Yuki, how are you doing so far."  

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:38 am
Zestubo

She smiled, "Im good.."She was hiding the shakiness in her voice, that see took out Hawthorn, jasmine and and angelica herb. she also moved to pick out a pain killer medication for herself since her head was suddenly throbbing and her stomach was unbearrable to hold the hunger. She look at the list to make sure it was those, and she nodded but notice there wasnt any Chive, "Do you have any chive herb?" Now her shaky voice was showing  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:39 pm
loving_heart16
Zestubo

User Image
"Yeah." He said walking over the the chives bin and snipping out a fresh cut. He kept acting like nothing was wrong with her as he took the herbs she needed on the list and began to wrap them at the counter. He reached down below and pulled out a dark red vial with the face of a sheep on it. "Here, I figured by the look on your face you haven't drank anything in a while. I did some digging and heard that sheep's blood last longer but the taste is bitter. So I concaucted my own flavoring to it so you can have it and not spew it back up." He finished packaging everything and placed them in a small bag and handed her the bag and the vial of sheeps blood. "Anything else i can do for you Yuki?" He asked smiling at her.

(Exit to Hot Springs)  

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:53 am
Zestubo

Yukie felt her fang coming, as she took the veil out, and place it on the side, "I..I', practising not to drin blood. I'll be fine." but i knew that was a big lie that i wasnt going to be fine. As did some calculation in my head with the item i had, i took out the yens, give the exact changed but extra in tip, "Keep it..." I took the bag, quickly walking out, holding my stomach as i clench my shirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image

Shiori nodded and followed Avery back to their home.

((OOC: Continued in Kiryu's Cafe'/Loft House))  

Espada Akira Harribel

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:29 am
Zestubo

Yuki was holding the door frame tighly hoping he would hear her and spoke in his though. "help.." as later she colapse eyes shut and breathing shallow.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:01 am
Having walking back from the springs, he came to the shop where he saw a very weak and barley concious yuki standing there about to collaspe. "Yuki?" He said running over to her grabbing her and throwing an arm over for support. "Whats wrong? Why are you so weak?"  

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:43 pm
Zestubo

She felt an arm around her only to see a black figure. She recognized the voice. Try to speak as her eyes rolled back her skin turned paler.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:32 pm
Thinking quickly he believed to have come up with why she was acting this way. taking his sacrificial knife he but his hand and let the blood drop into his small ball which was being held with his telekinectic spell. the drop grew to a large ball and in no time was enough to fill a cup. vision getting blurry he manipulated the blood to enter her mouth and slide down her throat to her stomach. "That should do the trick." he thought.
loving_heart16
Zestubo

She felt an arm around her only to see a black figure. She recognized the voice. Try to speak as her eyes rolled back her skin turned paler.

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:42 am
Zestubo

She felt something warm and different taste as she gasp in reflect she Pin him down just to see it him. Her face show the emotion fear and apologetic as she let him go. "I...i..im s.sorry"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:10 am
loving_heart16
Zestubo

She felt something warm and different taste as she gasp in reflect she Pin him down just to see it him. Her face show the emotion fear and apologetic as she let him go. "I...i..im s.sorry"
"its fine." He said getting up. "Are you ok?"  

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:35 am
Zestubo

She nodded, but as a lied, he shouldn't of done, but also she wanted to thank him. Suddenly, she felt tears streaming down her face, she could of hurt him, but herself a monster that she wish she would never see it again, " I'm sorry" This time in pain and in fear, her voice crack in teary.  
Inside the Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff