Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Inside the Town
Pinrose Apothecary Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A small little medical center where people come for medicine, herbs, and healing. The residents Yati, and Averin are avid to help any person in need.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:59 am
Yuki walks i swifty in the shop, looking at the herbs for her aunt, she gritted at her teeth, trying to ge that habit off

(yuki appearance is my signature)  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:27 am
loving_heart16

User Image

Averin was slumped over the desk asleep. He was up all night master his secret arts and considering what he does is forbidden to man. He had to do it late. It had though, been cutting into his sleep schedule and so he normally made up for it during the day.... at work. He was so tired that he didn't even hear the young lady walk in while he was sleeping.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:31 am
Zestubo

Yukie pick the rosemary herb, seeing the boy sleeping. She lets a low giggle, and out the changed on the counter, written a note, "I took the rosemary herb an pay the exact changed," Yuki walks out of the shop lightly  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:42 am
loving_heart16

User Image

Averin woke with a jolt yelling something about a curse and lavendar. Looking up he noticed that the cashier was opened and money was taken out of it. "Oh great!" he thought to himself frantically. Someone had gotten into the register and took money without even waking him up. If his mom found out he would be stuck on inventory check for a month.

He noticed a note that was on the table and picking it up read it outloud. "I took the rosemary herb an payed the exact change." He looked at the bottom and noticed that there was no signature at all. "Huh." he said to himself. He looked down and noticed the amount that was paid for the rosemary. "Well I gotta say whoever came here must be very smart." The change was cent for cent.

Sitting there looking at the note he decided who ever they were deserved at least an apology and a thank you. He looked around and pulled out a black spell book. Flipping through the pages he found a tracking spell. Reciting the spell he closed the book tucked it in his back right by his story book and pricked his finger. He dropped a bit on the paper and recited the spell. "Ut, Semita." He chanted holding his hand over the paper. The paper rose from the desk and spun around and began to hover towards the door. Wrapping his finger he hastily grabbed his bag and ran after the paper.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:44 am
User Image
Avery entered the medical center with Shiori this was the first time he had been there so he didn't where anything was.
"Have you been here before?"
He asked before turning his head and scanning store.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Espada Akira Harribel

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:46 am
User Image

Shiori shook her head no.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:53 am
User Image

After that time with the vampire girl Marcus strode inside the shop seeing the two new customers grunted a bit as if to prepare himself and gave a smile as he made it to the counter. His bag swung by his side as he leaned his elbows against the counter. "Hello, welcome to the Pinrose Apothecary how may i be of assistance to you two?"  

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:53 am
User Image
Avery continued to scan the store before letting out a light a sigh.
"Lets check over there"
He said before walking over to aisle what had woman health items,as he looked in the aisle he spotted a couple of pregnancy tests.
"Found them"
He as he looked at her  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:57 am
User Image

Shiori blushed and tried to hide her face from being embarrassed,"Kay,I only think we need one but to be sure let's take two just incase one is faulse,"she finished shyly.

Espada Akira Harribel

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:05 am
User Image
Avery nodded his head "Ok" he said as he grabbed two before walking over to the checkout and payed for them.
"So anything else you need while were here?"
He asked with a smile releasing he should asked that before he bought them  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:08 am
User Image

"I think you need it more than I do so that I'll be protected in case we do something in the future,"Shiori whispered softly into Avery's ear.

Espada Akira Harribel

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:10 am
User Image

Marcus was never one to be nosy but he was curious as to seeing the young couple over by the isle that kept the sex/maternity care. He realized this might be a little awkward as they looked a little uneasy. "Perhaps I should go over and unease the guilt." Walking over he took a price tag gun and taped it to the box. "We are having a two for one sale today. You know Buy on get one free. Comes with the bath salt to ease stress and sooth the soul." This was his first time with couple advice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:24 am
User Image
Avery looked at Shiori for second trying figure what she meant. "Oh right good idea "
He said before looking at the cashier "Thanks " he said before walking over to the aisle again and grabbed and box of condoms.
"Do you use bath salts?"
He asked Shiori thinking it was some kind girl product.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:30 am
User Image

Marcus let out a small laugh as he took the items and placed them in a bag after calculating the change and currency. "Bath Salts is something you stick in the water. Therapeutic for the skin and with my mothers special special bath salts they enhance the skin making it smoother but also sensitive to touch for intimate moments or just self relaxation." He handed the bag to the man and gave him the change in the other. "I hope everything works well for you too and if you need anything else just let me know. We are open till 8 but I'm usually up late."  
Inside the Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff