Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Mint Condition (Jude & Molly)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:00 pm
With everything that had been going on as of late, people taking the time to unwind from the stress and bustle of the days wasn’t all that uncommon.

Molly included.

The Mist trainee relaxed the same way she always did, and that was by playing her fiddle. The sun was slowly starting to set, and the young woman was seated on a rock on one of the many beaches. She wore a heavier sweater for the onset of November, and her scarf, but left her coat in her room since she wasn’t on duty at the moment. She held her instrument in her hands, and her eyes were closed as she swayed softly to the song she was playing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:14 pm
Jude had gone out for a walk today, mostly just to unwind and to get a change of scenery. There was that left over pang he got of loss and sadness when he stared out over the waters at the beach, memories he'd rather not try very hard to retrieve. Stupid ocean. Stupid dolphins. Stupid bandages.

As he walked along he picked up the odd pebble or a shell that looked pleasing to him, he had no real intention of keeping what he collected. Music reached his ears soon enough and his head tilted toward the sound to see the figure of Molly on a rock playing the violin he'd gotten her.

It was still in one piece? He couldn't help but be surprised.

He wandered over toward her and only listened for a few moments wondering when he should interject, she looked so peaceful. Jude quietly fiddled with one of the pebbles he picked up and waited for her to finish instead enjoying the music.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 pm
Soon enough, the song came to an end, and Molly lowered the bow away from the instrument with a soft sigh. She opened her eyes and looked up and over the ocean, pondering what to play next, when she felt the presence of eyes on her. Blinking, Molly turned her head, curls bouncing, and after a moment her face broke out into a wide smile.

Jude!” She greeted, genuinely pleased and delighted to see the young man, in one piece and walking around. “It’s so good to see you!”  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:56 pm
Ah! The song ended. Jude just waited until she noticed him and it seemed he didn't have to wait long. Seeing her smile at him made the young man blush a bit and his head bowed slightly in a nod of greeting, "Hello, Molly," he smiled a bit as he shifted a little in place. Something about her genuine behavior made him feel pleasantly awkward; he was never sure how to respond to her.

He dropped his pebble forgetting about it for now as he tucked his hands into his coat pocket, "I-It's good to see you, too," he said softly.

"I heard you playing the violin so I just wandered closer and listened. I hope that is alright," Jude offered a slightly bigger smile.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 am
Jude was so polite…he happened to remind Molly of some kind of…oh…chivalrous knight? It was his mannerisms. Like in the movies! “Oh…certainly!” She replied with a tilt of her head. “That’s more than alright…I just come out here to play so that I don’t bother my next door neighbors back in the dorms….or anyone else busy with their day for that matter.”

Actually, since she had company now though, Molly securely tucked her fiddle and bow back into their case.

Pales

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:26 pm
Jude nodded a bit in understanding, "Very considerate of you, Molly," he said softly with a smile. He watched her as she put the violin away. He couldn't help but note the good condition it appeared to be in.

"Is that the violin I got you for Christmas?" He asked quietly, not that he thought she would replace the one bought if she'd broken it, just to save his feelings. "It looks like you've been keeping it in a real good condition." He almost sounded pleased at this observation.

Lucyal

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:25 am
“Is it…? Oh! Yes!” Molly beamed brightly and nodded her head vigorously, curls bouncing everywhere. “Why wouldn’t it be, silly?” She asked good naturedly, and laughed. “This is the best fiddle ever! There’s no way I’d replace it!”

She nodded her head again. “Oh, of course! Not only was it a gift from you, but it’s just important to take good care of your belongings…” She ran her freckled fingers across the case affectionately. “I’d say it’s my most cherished possession here on Deus as well…”

Pales

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:35 pm
His cheeks went a bit read as she called him silly. Jude shifted his shoulders in a shrug as his head ducked down a little, "I...I just...All the chaos that has been happening and all. I am just happy it is still in one piece..."

The best fiddle ever? It made him feel oddly warm and fuzzy that she held it in such high regard. While it was not the family heirloom she wanted to bring along, he was glad to give her something that made her so happy.

"I agree," he said quietly and then she managed to make him blush even more. Jude suddenly felt as if his face was radiating the head for the entire island. He suddenly crouched down and started to draw figures in the sand so he could hide his face. "I am glad it makes you so happy, Molly."

He wished he could be as happy as Molly.

Lucyal

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:32 am
Molly thought about that for a moment, her brows furrowing in through as she stared up at the sky. “Oh…that’s a good point!” She replied. She smiled then. “That makes me feel even better that I’ve managed to take care of it then!”

If Molly was actually aware of making people blush on purpose, she would have been happy to see that she was able to do to Jude what people like Dakota and Jeremy could so easily do to her. It would have been nice to note. Unfortunately, she was not aware of such things, and thus was a bit confused as Jude knelt suddenly and hid his face. “Um…a-are you okay, Jude?”

Pales

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:09 pm
Jude nodded a little in response to Molly's words, "I am glad I got you something that brings you so much joy." There was something heartbreaking about Molly being sad - at least to Jude. Anyone that made her sad would probably end up answering to a lot of people but he didn't count himself out of wanting to protect her.

When he was sure the blush had mostly faded he flicked a glance up at Molly and gave her a smile, "I'm fine." He really was.

He cleared his throat a little bit as he stood up again, "Want to walk back with me?"

Lucyal

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:41 pm
Molly just beamed in regards to being brought joy. Yes, the instrument really did bring her a lot of joy. Each and every time she picked it up as well. She seemed relieved when he said he was fine, and at his question, she nodded her head vigorously. “Oh, sure! I’d love to!” She picked up her violin case and then swept around the rock she had been perched on, coming over to Jude and stopping in front of him with a sway.

“I’m ready!”

Pales

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:46 pm
Jude was glad that she easily accepted his assurance that he was alright, he really didn't want to explain why she always had certain affects upon him, he just couldn't help it. She reminded him of special people that he had lost within his life, plus the fact that she always seemed so genuine and cheerful further endeared her to him.

When she announced that she was ready he offered her an arm and a small smile, "Then we'll be off."

They were soon on their way back with little said between them, for now Jude was content to simply enjoy Molly's warm company. It was like being with a dear friend and it was a feeling that he was starting to like, there weren't many people he felt this comfortable with (and yet also uncomfortable at the same time, how did that work).

It wouldn't take long for them to be safely inside where they parted ways for the day, likely to see each other on another day.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces