Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Masked Jail Bait (Harmony/Nicolae)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZaiaFantasy

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:21 am
It was probably a good thing everyone was in masks. Harm didn't really belong in a college party because she hadn't graduated high school yet but here she was mingling among the beer drinking upperclassmen. She was a bit overdressed for the occasion, catsuit and skirt hiding a lot of skin but beside that she wore cat ears, a tail, and a black mask to cover the eyes. Her mother did not subscribe to the popular idea that lingerie and some sort of animal ear adornment was a costume. She said it was a trashy trend and no daughter of hers was going to leave the house wearing any such thing. Harm settled for the next best thing.

The music was loud, people in costume bumping into one another amidst the noise. Some people were dancing in the main room and she watched them, taking the cup shoved at her by a random stranger. Safety dictated that she discard this when it was polite and pour her own drink eventually but for now she was polite, miming a drink as the big teddy bear that handed it to her looked on. He seemed to approve and wandered off again to rejoin the crowd.

It was strange. Normally she was the picture of ease but in this room she felt a little out of place probably because she knew what her mother would say and she knew that a lot of these people were unaware that a high schooler was among them, or as she heard tossed guy to guy somewhere behind her in casual conversation - "jail bait." Harm was no one's jail bait particularly because statutory rape could only happen if she had sex and she'd never done that and didn't plan to in the foreseeable future.

A lumbering linebacker approached. "Well hello there p***y cat! You look like you could use a drink." The cup in her hand made her give him a look. He laughed, probably intoxicated. "I mean a real drink. There's jello shots at the bar."

"Not really in the mood but you go have fun!" Way to appear lame at your first big party.

"Don't be like that! Come have a drink with me!"

He grabbed her arm, starting to tug her across the room toward the bar. She didn't think he meant her harm but for a moment she panicked, resisted, and felt her heart start to race. Maybe she was in over her head.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 pm
Now, Nicolae wasn’t much of a hero, and normally he wouldn’t get himself into situations like this. Situations like this being this completely overrated college party. But…he supposed there were pros and cons to being here. Pros…there were a s**t ton of girls in skimpy outfits…and there was never anything wrong with that. The biggest cons were the guys that most of these girls were grinding up against. No, this was always a turn off, he didn’t want to see those huge football players rubbing all up on the pretty girls…it was…well. It made it clear who he should stay away from at all costs. Those girls were most likely the ones carrying all sorts of STD’s.

Those were a big no-no for him.

The blonde took a sip of his soda and paused, seeing a green haired girl being tugged off by one of the very same football players that he had just been bashing in his mind. Well…she didn’t look happy at all, now did she.

He sighed downing the rest of his soda and throwing it into the overflowing trashbag that was on the ground before walking over, grinning. “Babe! Where have you been? I’ve been looking all over for you.” The blonde slung his arm across Harmony’s shoulders, giving the linebacker a grin. “You messing with my girl, dude? I promise you. Nobody messes with my girl. I just won’t allow that.”

For a moment, Nicolae was quite sure there was going to be some sort of confrontation, but when the linebacker muttered something about Harmony ‘not being that sexy anyway’ and walked away, he just grinned. That had been a lot easier than he thought…and here he thought things like that only happened in the movies.

He let his arm fall off of the girls’ shoulders and turned to face her. “You okay?”

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

ZaiaFantasy

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:36 am
Harmony watched the large guy walk away smiling with no small amount of gratitude. Once she was sure he wasn't coming back her eyes slid to her savior, taking him in piece by piece. He wasn't masked, which was a plus considering she got to see all of his face. She was, a half mask of black lace obscured her upper features, eyes and forehead. She was a black kitty cat and boy did she have a desire to lose a few lives tonight.

"Didn't know I had a boyfriend. It's nice to meet you." She extended her hand, a playful pout on her perfectly cherry lips. "I'm Harmony."

The thought was going to be to lie about her age to anyone that asked, passing herself off as a freshman of the college. It was true enough...just in another year or so. There was no guarantee she'd be accepted to DCU but she was damn determined to do everything she could to make it happen. Her art deserved to be developed, improved. It was her future she usually thought of. Right now she was only thinking in the present tense.

"Thank you for saving me. You're not such a bad boyfriend."

She was teasing, of course, but somewhat serious as well. She drew her hand down his shirt, noticing his lack of a costume as much as his lack of a mask. It was kind of clear what he was and kind of clear that it wasn't as much of a costume as it could have been. It was kind of comical but also a little devil may care.

"So it's kind of funny that you're at a masquerade party and aren't actually wearing a mask."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:32 pm
Nicolae grinned, taking the offered hand and kissing the back of it, violet eyes not leaving the lovely half hidden face. “Well, how could you not know about me, Miss Kitty.” He nodded when she mentioned her name then just sighed. “And here, you’ve forgotten your own boyfriend’s name, Harmony. How could you have forgotten that I’m Nicolae?”

His grin only grew as she mentioned that he wasn’t a bad boyfriend, and hey. That was the truth. In fact, if he ever wanted to settle down with anyone, he was quite sure he’d be a really good boyfriend…but, as that wasn’t the case right now…and might not be the case for quite some time, he just gave a bow. “Well of course I am, Kitty Cat. I’m, without a doubt the very best boyfriend out there. I know the right things to say, the right things to do, what flowers to buy…plus. I’m completely a guy who can cook.”

The blonde gave her a look of mock hurt as she all but insulted his costume. “For your information, I’m an Iron Chef tonight. And as such, I don’t need a mask, for one day, I will be among those elite chefs, fighting for my right to crush the hopes and dreams of all of the amateurs that come through the doors of Kitchen Stadium!”

Well, okay, so he had just been lazy…but, it didn’t matter. It was a good cover story.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

ZaiaFantasy

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:58 pm
Harmony blushed a deep red when he kissed her hand. It was safe to say she was not used to that sort of treatment. Though her mother would always insist she should be romance was not often in the cards for the young working class teen. So to be shown this kind of attention made her feel more vulnerable.

"An Iron Chef?"

Harm was a fan of the show but she rarely got to watch it as she was almost never home to watch TV. The teen kept her life fairly busy. She was a big fan of Morimoto. She suspected it was all crap but there was no reason to say so. It didn't matter. What mattered was that they were thrown together and it was beginning to be fun. Her eyes lit up with mischief as she considered him.

"Does my boyfriend dance?"

She held out her hands, waiting for him to take them and impress her further. She wanted a nice night out as a normal girl at a normal party. She deserved normal. She deserved some happiness in a sea of things that happened around her but not too her. It was all mostly mundane. Tonight she wanted extraordinary.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:05 pm
Nicolae struck a pose and nodded, grinning as she repeated just what he was dressed as. “Yes indeed, an Iron Chef. Best of the best, a culinary mastermind and I…wait what?”

He looked at her, dropping the pose and giving a rather surly expression, one that wasn’t like him at all. “Does he dance? Well, he can cook, that’s for sure…as for dancing…” The blonde cleared his throat and sighed, taking her hands. “I’m warning you now. You won’t be able to feel your toes when I’m done, I’m a completely lousy dancer. I really am.”

Just because he was terrible at it didn’t mean he wasn’t going to at least try. No, that wasn’t like him…besides. He would prove his point and show her just how bad he was, so she wouldn’t think he was just chickening out of this. Nicolae gave one last grin, then pulled her out onto the dance floor, where all of the college kids were grinding against one another, as dancing nowadays always seemed to be. That wasn’t how it was going to be for Harmony and himself, however.

The blonde, wrapped one arm around the green haired teen’s waist, and took her other hand in his own, grinning. “Well, my girlfriend. Let’s dance.”

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

ZaiaFantasy

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:45 am
"I have faith in you."

Perhaps that was too silly a phrase to use or she was being naive to give faith to someone that she'd only just met but hell, it was only dancing. What harm ever came from dancing? She adjusted the mask over her eyes and took his hand. It was sweet that he was making the effort. To hell with the lack of a mask!

She followed him onto the dancefloor and started to dance, feeling light hearted. Whether she was any good or not was entirely in the eye of the beholder. She didn't really do it to look good, only to feel good and in that respect she was very good at dancing. Besides, to teenage boys any girl with a decent body shaking her a** was good at dancing so there wasn't much of a bar to live up to.

At least she wasn't grinding on him, taking his warning seriously. Besides, she wasn't much for the over sexualized ideas of communication nowadays anyway. Give her subtlety.

"I'm guessing you didn't come here with anyone. Do you actually have a girlfriend?"

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:01 am
Oh, so she had faith in him, hm? Well. He would do his best to make sure that faith wasn’t wasted. The dance went on for a few moments until she spoke again. He grinned. Of course he didn’t have a girlfriend. That just wasn’t his thing.

“No, my dear, I’m afraid I don’t have a girlfriend. You see, I’m more of a free agent, not ready to settle down, and all of those other tie ins to the word.” Nicolae winced as he finally did step on something that he was pretty sure was her foot, or it could have been someone elses foot, either way he gave a small laugh. “Sorry about that, my dear.”

It was never hard to play the role of gentleman, after all, when you play enough fantasy rpgs you get the hang of being the charming hero who saves the princess, you really get the lowdown on how to talk to the ladies. But then sometimes, you said some stupid things as well.

Nobody was perfect after all. “I’m going to assume, given how surprised you look, that you don’t have a boyfriend either, is that a correct assumption? And if that’s so, why would you come here all by yourself? It’s not a very good environment for pretty girls like you to be here by yourself. You saw the stereotypical a*****e punk who lives in parties like this, after all.”

ZaiaFantasy

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

ZaiaFantasy

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:21 pm
"Settle down? You make it sound like any relationship is the same as getting married."

Harmony was still stuck in the high school phase of "going steady" though she hadn't for a long while and wasn't very satisfied with the mentality anymore. High school boys, what did they know? She was on the verge of becoming a woman and wanted to have a more mature outlook on life.

Not that she was showing that in coming to a kegger at a frat house but whatever. Details, you know? Besides, it was good fuel to freak her mom out later if necessary. Playing princess to his Prince Charming wasn't so bad, either. And here she thought the night might turn out to be dull. Just goes to show that you never know.

"No, I don't have a boyfriend." And told herself she wasn't looking, to boot. "I came cause it's a party. I'm here to have fun, same as you. If I stayed away from every potential a*****e in the world I'd never step outside my room."

Her step brother would be a big deterrent from that, gem that he was.

"Besides, I'm not a wilting flower or anything."

She could take care of herself when she had to, sometimes, mostly by luck and sometimes by cleverness.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:09 am
Nicolae chuckled. “Well isn’t it? Harmony, I’ve found that girls in my age group…are always rushing things. If you’re dating them, and you don’t propose within a year, clearly the relationship is not and was not meant to be. If you propose to them before a year, clearly you’re rushing into things and then the parents automatically assume that you’ve gotten their precious daughter knocked up. No, it’s really not worth the stress right now. I’d rather just meet a bunch of girls…and when I really fall for one, well. Sure. I’ll settle down and become a taken, married man. In the loosest sense of the word, since I don’t plan on being married until I’m at least twenty eight.”

He grinned at her and nodded. “You really don’t seem like a wilting flower, that’s for sure. You’re more like a green haired firecracker. It’s kind of cute, to be honest. I like a girl who can take care of herself. It makes me thing that you’re all not just coy little things that need protecting. Not that I’m one that minds protecting you…it just…” The blonde shrugged. “Sometimes I feel like I’d like a girl who’s more up to my speed, you know? One that I don’t have to slow down for. If that makes any sense to you.”

ZaiaFantasy

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

ZaiaFantasy

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:37 am
"Wow."

Harm didn't know whether to think it was funny or be horrified. She was not even close to thinking about marriage or settling down in that sense and surely not every girl in the world wanted that, right? She sure didn't but then again she was only seventeen and not really ready for anything like that. Her mom had been without a man, before Tony, for most of her life practically. Surely that meant they weren't really necessary...right?

"Well, I don't need a guy to make me happy, anyway, and if I did have one I don't think I'd care about getting married and all that jazz. Graduating college is about the top priority on my list right now."

If her mother's life had been any sort of cautionary tale for her at all it was to be able to support yourself because you never know when plans change. She'd certainly changed her mom's plans but that worked out ok. When he went on to compliment her she blushed, smiling. Ok, that was nice to hear.

"Seriously, I don't mind help when I need it and thank you for that, by the way, but I want a guy that doesn't mind me continuing on with my goals. I think I know what you mean in that respect. It's like, here's my life. If you can walk with me on that path then cool and if not, well, it's not meant to be. My mom waited seventeen years to get married. Almost eighteen."

And in her eyes that was working out ok.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:07 pm
Nicolae raised a brow. Normally when a girl said the word wow, it wasn’t really a good sign. Had he said something wrong? He didn’t think so. He had tried to be as nice as possible, saying she wasn’t like most of the girls that he met nowadays. “I hope you’re not misunderstanding me, I’m not trying to say that you should be all wanting to get married and stuff like that, I think it’s all great, and yeah. One day I would like to have a family, not going to lie, but we’re at the age where we should be focusing on school, and I really think it’s great that you have such a level head on your shoulders to still be focused on your education and all that jazz.”

He shrugged. “…Or at least most of your education. I really don’t think going to college parties count for any sort of credit, to be honest.” The blonde winked, then laughed. “We should hang out again sometime, Harmony. It could be fun. I want to get to know you better.”

ZaiaFantasy

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

ZaiaFantasy

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:55 am
"Yeah."

She wasn't about to tell him she wasn't in college yet, and jail bait. It was better if some things weren't said. It was bad enough she was drinking beer and at a fraternity party. He mother would have killed her to know it but her mother was the furthest thing from her mind. Instead, she was focusing on him and his offer.

"Sure."

Harmony wasn't opposed to making new friends and though he was kind of weird he seemed nice enough. He'd saved her from trouble so at least that was something, some sense of honor. eventually he'd have to find out she was almost 18 but maybe by then she'd actually be legal and thus no big deal.

She handed him her phone to program his number into it, even taking his picture to associate with the entry and remember who he was when he called.

Orangeish Sherbert

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff