Reply LSF [Latin's So Fly]
promotions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I M BP13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:00 pm
how bout promoting some people who are active like me to crew or vice so your gulid wont seem so dead?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:43 am
WHat Happen ?  

slippy back

Profitable Millionaire

3,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

I-Reminise-I
Crew

OG Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:33 pm
This guild has been alive for 1 year and 6 months

April 2011-October 2012

This guild died recently but theres alot on inactive members  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:09 pm
LSF-latino_kid_11
This guild has been alive for 1 year and 6 months

April 2011-October 2012

This guild died recently but theres alot on inactive members

but that is why inactive members should be demoted and active ones promoted , my cousin got it right. and i never saw this guild as dead
just that when santos got banned and whoever he knew took it over they never really looked to see who all was active

they need to do this and make some new crew and vice and get rid of inactive ppl

ii bp13 ii xiii ssc used to be a vice in here on another acct which was sleepy xiii but he had some temp bans on there and he did not want any more to do with another guild here on gaia
so he went back to his old acct. but yeah it was more active when he was vice cuz he kept announcements going and made sure to get ppl to rally and what not .

the captain needs to put my cuz back in charge as a vice so he can go back to making this guild tight and back to life

maybe u can help vato , tell the captain to promote some people like my cuz back to vice  

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Crew

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:13 pm
II BP13 II-XIII_SSC
how bout promoting some people who are active like me to crew or vice so your gulid wont seem so dead?

that is exactly what needs to happen cuz, they need to get the active ppl back as vice or crew and clean up the list of members in here

no one is saying ban anyone . because that could hurt the guild but demoting them might help them to understand that ppl need to stay active

that is what i would do if i was in charge. demote those who are inactive and promote active  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:49 pm
gangsta xiii ssc
II BP13 II-XIII_SSC

that is exactly what needs to happen cuz, they need to get the active ppl back as vice or crew and clean up the list of members in here

no one is saying ban anyone . because that could hurt the guild but demoting them might help them to understand that ppl need to stay active

that is what i would do if i was in charge. demote those who are inactive and promote active

Well im active and since santos left the guild slowly died and the new captain didnt do anything about it. we need to get this guild back alive. i joined this guild like a few days it was created and it was alot of fun,  

I-Reminise-I
Crew

OG Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:26 pm
LSF-latino_kid_11
gangsta xiii ssc
II BP13 II-XIII_SSC

Well im active and since santos left the guild slowly died and the new captain didnt do anything about it. we need to get this guild back alive. i joined this guild like a few days it was created and it was alot of fun,

gracias vato
4 da promotion  
LSF [Latin's So Fly]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces