9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:02 pm
got stowrm a new ball for outside

"thanks mom"
User Image

and a video that i hope works, never used photobucket for videos before.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:57 am
rofl rofl that was so cute! made me miss my dog, the dogs we have now are more into wrestling than fetch :/  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:25 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
rofl rofl that was so cute! made me miss my dog, the dogs we have now are more into wrestling than fetch :/

lol she can fetch all day long. i really want to do some competing with her one day if she ever gets over her fear of people. she even wants to play fetch in the house  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:49 am
Aww that was cute! biggrin Bandit LOVES fetch. If I ask him if he wants to play fetch, he'll start twirling in circles and will run to the cabinet that we keep the tennis balls in. biggrin He too would play fetch inside if we'd let him. XD  

CrissAngelLover12345

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:15 am
CrissAngelLover12345
Aww that was cute! biggrin Bandit LOVES fetch. If I ask him if he wants to play fetch, he'll start twirling in circles and will run to the cabinet that we keep the tennis balls in. biggrin He too would play fetch inside if we'd let him. XD

i have part of my couch postitioned so i can see right down the hallway, i throw her stupid pink ball down it and watch her slam into the wall back there because of the wood floors. i know its kisnd of mean but she enjoys it as much as i do lol. crazy thing is such a goofball  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:34 pm
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

i have part of my couch postitioned so i can see right down the hallway, i throw her stupid pink ball down it and watch her slam into the wall back there because of the wood floors. i know its kisnd of mean but she enjoys it as much as i do lol. crazy thing is such a goofball
I used to do that with our kittens lol  

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:46 pm
I used to have a calico cat that would fetch. I'd toss one of her toys, she'd chase after it, then bring it back and drop it on the floor in front of me. I'd toss it across the room again, she'd chase after it and bring it back to me. This would go on for maybe 4-5 times, with her dropping it further and further out of my reach. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:48 am
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

As long as she enjoys it and isn't hurt, I feel it's ok. If she didn't like it, she would stop doing it I'm sure. It certainly sounds amusing! She is a goofball. XD When my parents' oldest dog, Country, was younger, he used to love to try to join in when my dad and I were goofing around. One time, he came running into the kitchen. My dad and I stepped out of his path and he tried to stop, but kept sliding on the linoleum floor and slid right into a cabinet. He simply shook and walked off like nothing happened. We couldn't help but laugh. lol  

CrissAngelLover12345

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:46 pm
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

As long as she enjoys it and isn't hurt, I feel it's ok. If she didn't like it, she would stop doing it I'm sure. It certainly sounds amusing! She is a goofball. XD When my parents' oldest dog, Country, was younger, he used to love to try to join in when my dad and I were goofing around. One time, he came running into the kitchen. My dad and I stepped out of his path and he tried to stop, but kept sliding on the linoleum floor and slid right into a cabinet. He simply shook and walked off like nothing happened. We couldn't help but laugh. lol

lol stowrm runs into everything. im really suprised she hasnt gotten hurt more often. she will run into the glass door at full speed sometimes and im sure she broke her neck but she just shakes it off and goes back to playtime. im very convinced she feels no pain  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:36 am
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

lol stowrm runs into everything. im really suprised she hasnt gotten hurt more often. she will run into the glass door at full speed sometimes and im sure she broke her neck but she just shakes it off and goes back to playtime. im very convinced she feels no pain

LOL It sure seems they feel no pain, unless you accidentally step on them or something (my dog, Bandit, LOVES to quietly come up behind me and lay down without me knowing about it, and then get stepped on or tripped over when I go to step back, then he'll yelp. If he does something that looks like it hurt (like say, smack his head on the corner of a table), he doesn't yelp and just acts like nothing happened.). lol  

CrissAngelLover12345

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 pm
I think she likes it.... I dunno. I could be wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:19 am
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
I think she likes it.... I dunno. I could be wrong.

lol she is so ball obsessed. she also has a soccal ball in the yard that she likes to play with but she cant pick it up and carry it around so usually she will just kick and roll it back to me, but she will get tired of it pretty fast since it takes so much effort for her to do it. we needed a large ball she could carry.

she even took it over to the fence to show it off to miko and the terrier army lol  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items