Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] You're Invited! ( Muka, Kettil, Needle, Freya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:10 pm
It was Halloween, the biggest holiday of the year. In the old days all of Halloween would rally together to prepare their holiday for humans, but as time ran on and the world grew, so did technology. Now preparations could be mass produced and while the adults of Halloween World toiled in their jobs, the youth focused on entertaining themselves and thankfully that generally involved a good time.

For a certain age group, it was the biggest party time of the year.

At home, Muka would probably be at his father's annual ball. Sometimes it lasted several days, involved several changes in costume, and at some point he was usually told to leave and go occupy himself elsewhere. This year was different. He was independent and now had to find his own ways to stay entertained. Whatever catastrophe had caused the massive fog had been resolved just in time for Halloween to pick up as usual for the strix.

His brother had sent along an open ended invitation for a party in the closest city center to the school. It was a bit higher class, costume required, and wouldn't be carding anyone for age so long as they had the correct invite in hand. The strix hadn't been to a party in ages and so was quick to get Needle to agree to accompany him.

The promise of fun was of course one to be shared and with a bit of debate he reached out to a friend who he barely knew, Kettil, in an effort to cheer him up out of his breakup doldrums. He sent along a costume, an invite, and arrangements for meeting outside of the gates at a specific hour on a specific day.

The strix now stood, on the appointed evening at the appointed time, with his ghoulfriend on his arm. They both were clad in roman garb (ink-dyed for her pleasure ;D), golden laurels in their hair and draped fabric tied in golden bindings. A car would arrive for them in only a few minutes.

Pales

Enoh Love

Nio Love

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:20 pm
Kettil was at fault for not keeping up with Ulmuka after everything had decided to change so rapidly in his life. Things had turned upside down and things he had felt were constants at the time were now very much different from the status quo he had been used to. Needless to say he'd been more than a little surprised when he got an invite, along with a package containing a costume, from Ulmuka. Kettil asked Freya if she wanted to come along and once she agreed he sent a text to Ulmuka checking if that would be alright along with informing the strix that there would be a '+1' to the invite.

The Muut was thankful that Freya had a rather extensive wardrobe it made finding her a costume as well a lot easier even if on a bit of a short notice.

He stared at his mirror with Endzela perched nearby, he tugged a bit at the vest-top of the outfit thoughtfully, "I look like a cowboil," Kettil said in amusement, "but I do enjoy the owl motif." The costume had spurs, boots, and chaps, just about everything that was 'stereotypically' cowboil and Kettil put it all on just to please a friend. The colors of the costume were mostly blacks and browns with the occasional 'pop' of a bold red color for accent here and there. He didn't look all too bad in it, the boil figured.

Endzela let out a small sound of amusement, "I think I shall stay home this evening, I may go out hunting later."

"Y'sure?" He asked softly and Endzela merely made a hoot of affirmation as she settled more comfortably. Her Reaper would be fine, she was sure of it.

Kettil gave a small sigh but nodded as he put the hat on, "Take care and I'll tell ya about it when I get back~," and then wandered out the door to pick up Freya so they could go before they could be considered late.

iloveyouDIE

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:15 pm
He wouldn't have to go far.

Even before he opened the door, Kettil would have been able to hear the thumping. It got louder as she got closer, but then peetered out as she moved further away. Freya was hopping up and down the entire hallway of her dorm floor, sitting on a broomstick, and riding it like a horse.

"YEEEEEEE-HAW!" She picked her cowboil hat up off her head and waved it in the air, before smacking the back of the broom with it a few times. "GIDDY-UPS LITTLE DOGGIES!"

She didn't stop there. She turned a corner, and disappeared. But he could still hear the thumping if he listened hard enough.

Eventually, she rode back to the hallway, and slowed to a halt in front of Kettil's door. Her outfit was a much less classic costume, something she clearly put together with pieces of her own wardrobe, plus a few costume additions that may have come from a very special kind of costume store. Or Mot's room. She pulled the broom up fast. "Whoooah." Her hat was placed back on her head, just in time to tip it favorably at Kettil. "I reckon yeh needs a rides, little missy. Why don't yeh gets up on my horse, here." She patted the back of the broom.

iloveyouDIE

Enoh Love

Pales

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:44 pm
Someone was certainly into the theme of the costume that had been pretty much chosen for Kettil, at least it seemed that way since Freya was enthusiastic enough to dress-to-match her date. His face flushed a pleasant shade of red and he just laughed in an amused fashion. He enjoyed spending time with Freya and this was honestly no different than their normal outings, other than the fact that they were both in costume.

...And she was on a broomstick.

Totally normal. Yep.

He shifted a bit to humor her getting 'on' the sturdy steed, "I was told to never take rides from strange cowghouls, but I guess I can make an exception," he teased lightly and then he leaned carefully his chin coming to lightly rest on her shoulder, "...So we are gonna walk all the way there like this?"

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:55 pm
"Walk? WALK? We gonna RIDES, amigos!" She tilted the broom up and made what could have been a whinny if she knew what a horse actually sounded like in real life..

And they were off. Or at least, she was off. If Kettil didn't hop along behind her, she would assume he 'fell off the horse' and go to the party stag.

When she got to the door, she kicked it open, and hopped out to head towards the gate. "So." She panted out, already winded from hopping everywhere. "Is my costumes okays?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:12 pm
He was quick to at least stand up straighter and trot after her. Kettil didn't feel silly, oddly enough, probably because he'd done goofier things in his life thus far, a lot goofier things.

As he 'ran' after behind her careful not to trip on the broom, he answered her simply, "Looks just fine. I really like it," he said with a quiet breathless chuckle, "Sorry it was on such short notice..."

Okay there was some guilt involved, just a bit.

It wasn't long before the gates would be within sight of them both, "There! I see they've been waiting for us," he said not really sounding surprised that Muka had someone with him - presumably the ghoulfriend the boil had mentioned the other day...?

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:55 am
It really didn't take much for Muka to convince her to go. So far every party she had been to - despite being school-oriented - were all thanks to the Gentlemonster, and she had fun at every single one. Why would this one be so different? Besides, she was lead to believe it involved an outfit change for the occasion, and she was quite eager to see (well, feel) what it would be.

At the appointed evening and appointed time, Needle stood next to her boilfriend, making a conscious effort to not scratch him up with her needles while trying to keep as close to him as possible. It was a fine line, but she was getting better at walking it.

"These are very comfortable." She observed quietly, brushing her free hand through the ink-dyed folds of her garb. "Perhaps I should wear this every day." She continued on at a deadpan, though a little smile formed on the corner of her lips. Her head then tilted, looking away from Muka to some voices she heard down the way. She recognized one of the voices, the female one; the male voice was lost on her, but she figured he was at least a student.

"Muka, I believe your other guests are here?" The Gentlemonster had her attention again, smiling up at him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:32 am
"They are, aren't they?" The strix giggled. "This robe is very, hmmm, freeing." He shook his girth a bit, the long toga swishing a bit and causing a giggle enducing breeze. "And you look very good in it." He gave her an encouraging, if brief, tiny pinch on the bottom. It wasn't enough to make her jump, but enough to let her know he was totally into it.

The strix recognized the reaper approaching partly due to his very signature hair style and the other part being that the strix himself had chosen the other boil's costume. He grinned in his usual pleasantly creepy way and waited for them to get closer before the strix approached.

"Kettil!" He gave the reaper a hearty handshake. "Who is your fearfully adorable date?" And what a costume she had! How interestingly flesh revealing! He snatched up Freya's hand to snap his teeth only a hair above her skin in his usual way.

"This is my ghoulfriend Needle."

Pales

Nio Love

Enoh Love

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:58 am
As they neared the pair he grinned widely. Kettil shook hands with Muka and gave a nod to Needle, "Good to see ya both!" he greeted them both but soon turned his attention to Needle, "M'Name's Kettil, pleased to meet ya, Needle! You're lookin' real lovely this eve! You and 'Muka are a nice matched set." He trailed off at Ulmuka's question. His cordial behavior sort of melting away for the moment as he blushed an elementary school scareling, suddenly made bashful by the inquiry.

Everything felt different all of the sudden. Different and new. He wasn't used to addressing Freya as his ghoulfriend and he wasn't sure he ever would.

"This is Freya. She's my ghoulfriend." He said grinning almost shyly.

Mentioning the ghoul with him as his ghoulfriend made him shy and bashful, nevermind that he was straddling a broom with Freya as he greeted the other pair.

iloveyouDIE

Enoh Love

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:14 pm
Freya parked her broom in front of the two, staring openly at Muka with wide eyes. Her awed stare was only broken when she heard Kettil introduce her, and his blush matched the color tinging her skin. Her grin rose, as wide as his own.

A perfect set.

But soon Freya was back to gawking at Ulmuka, who, as far as she was concerned, looked like a great, big, giant owl boil.

Which was super freaking awesome.

She then looked at Needle, and realized that she'd been staring at Ulmuka so hard, she failed to realize who she was. She recognized her the moment she saw her.

"LATTICE'S SISTER!!!" She screeched, bowling off of her broom and wrapping her arms around Needle's shoulders. She pulled Muka in with one arm, hugging them tight - while taking care to keep her lower body away from Needle's arms. She was used to hugging Lattice, she knew the drill.

"I can'ts believes I didn't realize who we were goings with until just now! I AM SO HAPPYYYY."

And she was. It was kind of ridiculous.

iloveyouDIE

Enoh Love

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items