Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] And...you are? [Mariposite x Shalott][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:59 pm
There were always nights that were good to go outside, and tonight really was one of them. He was feeling so large and in charge, enjoying how the moon made all of the nearly bare trees look so creepy. It was fitting, for a day so close to Halloween. Mariposite didn’t have much of a sense of purpose yet, but hey. It was always fun just to strut in the streets. The way he was walking though, it just shouted for everyone to watch out. There was clearly a badass over here.

He had his ribbon wand out and was doing a little dance with it, feeling just slightly silly, but still. What else was he supposed to do with it. It really wasn’t good for much other than dancing and wrapping around pretty girls to bring them closer to him. But…when he was dressed…powered up as Mariposite. It was always dance time. Zoot suits were made for that, after all. That and rioting.

The lieutenant continued his dance until he felt something strange. Something that actually sent a bit of a shiver down his spine. Now…what on earth could that be? It…was really…really a strange thing. He wrinkled his nose and glanced behind him. Was he being followed? Was there a werewolf out or something? Or…was it one of those…aliens…out to get revenge for his bad dancing? Well. He wasn’t afraid. Not really. He had his ribbon baton, and mad dance skills…plus. If the alien was a girl, he felt rather confident that he could charm his way out of any sort of…revenge plot that she might have up her sleeve. If it was a guy…well. That would be just a bit more difficult. If it was a guy…it was time to bring on the falsetto and pretend that he was a cute little girl lost and alone.

With a ribbon baton.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:29 pm
Shalott was alone tonight and wandering around the city less to patrol and more to take in the sights. Being powered up was only for convenience, hopping from rooftop to rooftop to get across the town and taking in the sights every so often. She was enjoying the cool night and beautiful sky rolling over with beautiful gray clouds. Then she felt it.

There was a chaos signature not too far in front of her and one she didn't recognize. Curious, and not at all in the mood to fight anyone, she moved ahead and tried to catch sight of the new player wondering around her city. If her husband knew she was moving toward someone on the opposite side he probably wouldn't be too happy about it considering her tendency to get herself in trouble.

She saw a ribbon baton from behind and long hair and immediately went to a woman like herself. She had no idea it was a boy. Shalott hopped down from her roof coming into the light. Her lips were tugged into a smile and she allowed herself to be seen. If things came to blows she could always call for backup anyway.

"So...I don't think I've ever met you before."

As one woman to another she felt a little confident.

ZaiaFantasy

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:57 pm
Mariposite stiffened the moment he heard the other voice, but when he heard that it was indeed a female voice he smirked. Well, at the very least he wouldn’t have to pretend to be a chick. That could have gotten messy…not to mention awkward. He drew in a breath, waiting a few long moments before spinning around, flicking his ribbon baton so it wound around Shalott, much like he had done with Aurora.

All girls liked things like this. But…Oh. Yikes. He made a face for a fraction of a second, then just gave a charming smile. So she was a bit older than he liked…but…oh well. He could deal with that.

“Hello beautiful lady. I don’t think we’ve met before either.” He gave a sweeping bow and flicked his wrist again, making sure to draw back his ribbon. No use flirting with someone who wasn’t in his range…well, no use flirting much.

“Might I introduce myself? My name is Mariposite! And what do they call you, lovely? I’m sure whatever it is, it is clearly as beautiful as you are.” Yeah. No use flirting as much. Still plenty of reason to flirt.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:23 pm
Shalott burst into peals of laughter.

Boy was he barking up the wrong tree! Not only was she older than he was by a good amount but she was also married. She batted away the ribbon, her feeling of ease only deepened. There was nothing from him she wanted and she wasn't going to be taken in by some teenage ploy.

"I'm Shalott, Squire of Earth."

He didn't look like a dark senshi to her but she'd been wrong before. His over the top flirting only made her chuckle, feeling light and happy. She put her hands on her hips and just gave him a look that plainly asked if he was serious about all this.

"And as flattered as I am I'm taken. And I'm fairly certain I'm about a decade too old for you."

A decade was a bit of an underestimation to her own flattery. She certainly wasn't going to say anything about it.

"What brings you out tonight? You haven't stolen anything from innocent civilians have you?"

She really didn't want to fight tonight.

ZaiaFantasy

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:57 pm
Mariposite just shrugged, folding his arms, listening to every word she said. She was a Squire? That must mean she was one of those knights that Benitoite had told him about. Well…this was…interesting. At least she hadn’t started attacking with everything she had…that was good. If she wanted to play along with his flirting…even with the warning. That was still better than getting his face beaten in.

“Well, Shalott, the fairest Squire of them all, I don’t care if you’re taken or older than me, your beauty is still completely breathtaking. And, of course not. I have been on my very best behavior this evening. I was just on a walk enjoying the weather and the night sky!”

Damn he sounded dorky and rather stupid…but still. He had to get himself out of this mess…or something. Benitoite wouldn’t be too happy to hear he ran into a knight…and he would have to be sure to tell him…and perhaps he could learn some more about the knights by flirting.

It was always worth a shot.

“What have you been doing out here tonight? Were you enjoying the night as well? It is absolutely lovely, if not a little spooky.”

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:56 pm
Kyndall was a sucker for theatricality and one of the reasons she loved her husband was because he was the embodiment of her knight in shining armor. He was everything she'd ever dreamed of watching countless heroines ride into the sunset with their brave protector. Sure, in his day to day he was a bit awkward and shy but that didn't matter much to her.

This? This was downright cheesy in contrast.

She lifted an eyebrow at his words, crossing her arms over her chest in her best mom like "are you serious" expression. At least she seemed to believe him when he said into mischief this evening. That was a relief, anyway, as she had not wanted to fight him. She wasn't up to fighting much of anyone anymore. Kyn had never suffered from such crippling self doubt before.

"There's nothing spooky about the night unless you're up to no good." she replied, guarded but not unfriendly. She wasn't the type to get spooked by shadows. She knew how to protect herself from most things. "I'm on patrol, same as you I expect."

ZaiaFantasy

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:20 am
Mariposite had to concentrate all his might not to roll his eyes. “Of course it’s spooky, Shalott. It’s so close to Halloween. Tensions are high, stores are out of candy, children are begging their parents to let them wear their costumes early. Besides, there’s always such an eerie feel to the world in the last few nights leading up to Halloween.”

He nodded. She was on patrol…well, if that was indeed the case, she wasn’t doing a very good job. What if he had been robbing a bank, or doing a terrible sort of tribal dance? Well…he had been dancing pretty badly, but he didn’t think there was any tribal significance to it. She hadn’t done anything to stop him yet, and that just wasn’t the way things should be done if you were on patrol.

“I’m not on anything, I told you, I’m just out taking a nice, peaceful walk. Nothing more to that, really. No hidden agendas, no nothing. You know. Unless you wanted to pretend I had one, in which case, I’ll laugh at you.”
Honestly, if this was really how all of his encounters with the crazy aliens were going to go, then Benitoite really was just trying to frighten him with all his talk of them being big and bad and scary, wasn’t he?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:21 am
"Perhaps that's for the best. I don't feel like getting hands on tonight."

And his ribbon stick wasn't very intimidating. It was almost as intimidating as her garland though at least her garland had magic. Did his weapon? She wasn't sure and didn't want to provoke a reason to find out. It was better to keep things amicable for now. He didn't appear to want to be a threat.

"Well, I believe you," she admitted at last. If he mentioned Benitoite, though, she'd lose this stalemate rather quickly. That name evoked in her a very severe and unfavorable response even now. He'd tried to kill her, hurt her husband. She had no love left anymore for the boy.

She sat on a rock wall nearby and looked around, thinking things were much more peaceful at night then they were during the day. She liked peaceful and quiet and still. Those things suited her more than loud chaos contrary to what her profession might have one believe.

"Perhaps I ought to let you get back to your stroll? Stay out of trouble, won't you?"

Orangeish Sherbert

ZaiaFantasy

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:01 am
Mariposite nodded, grinning and tipping his hat to her. “Sounds good to me. Have a good night, won’t you? Stay out of trouble yourself, no sense in anyone getting hurt or anything, right?” He gave a little wave then stretched, before sauntering off. That hadn’t been so bad. He had survived, at any rate. That was what was most important. And if he really could just sweet talk all of the aliens into letting him go or letting him be left alone, well he damn sure would. Nothing wrong with a little flirting to get your way, especially if it worked.

Though really, for the first alien of the bunch…or the first hostile alien at any rate, Shalott hadn’t seemed so bad. A little full of herself, but not crazy and psychotic. But people only gave warnings if there was a reason to, and that must mean she had proven herself to be dangerous at one time, orthat even if there was one slightly good apple in a barrel of rotten ones, that didn’t mean you would keep it.

One of these days he’d end up meeting a hostile alien, and at that point…well. He’d find another way to weasel out of it.

ZaiaFantasy
We can fin here or you can write an exit! <3

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces