[PRP] Operetta and Caraway

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:16 pm
This is a PRP between Operetta (Doodle p***s/Ovarian Paint) and Cooper (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.).  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:26 pm
She hummed a tune to herself, as she took a jaunty little stroll through the darkness. She didnt have the fear of the dark or the shadows that most did, the moonlight on an eerie night only seemed to make the mare a touch more bold.

The shadows, the darkness, the threat of monsters was home to her. She wasnt a blood thirsty monster, or even a cruel one but deep down in her hearts of hearts she knew that she was just that, a monster.

The one true gift she held, was her talent for music. And as she paused in the open, she lifted her head and belted out "I know what you must be thinking..But you're not right. You should know I'm not your baby..Not tonight.." Her voice was crisp and clear against the cold nights air.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:27 pm
Heavy head rested upon the ground, the stallion dreamt silently this cool night. Cooper was a wanderer in every way; he didn't stay put for more than one night, and he liked it that way. When shelter could not be found, he often made due with a fluffy patch of moss or grass. Due to the cooling temperature, few bugs of the biting sort were out and about, and it didn't worry him so much to be in the open.

His pale yellow pelt was often noticible in the dark clear nights, and he'd been stumbled upon a time or two before, but that didn't bother him. Usually they'd apologize and leave him be, or stay for a short conversation of odd questions. Nothing big and scary had come his way since he'd left his herd in the desert, and he perhaps took that for granted.

Startled by the sudden outburst of singing, Coop lifted his head, and with it came his wings. His tail stiffened and he could feel his heard beat quicken. After a moment of recalibrating his senses, the stallion stood up and looked around. How peculiar, someone singing so loudly at such an hour. He didn't see anyone, so he called out. "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:52 pm
The sound of anothers voice caught her attention, her eyes narrowed into the shadows around her before they fell on what seemed to be a stallion. She continued forward, undaunted by the sudden appearance of another, even a stallion. She flicked her tail but her vocals fell silent, she was a creature of the night and shadows, even though she was friendly.

She had been raised in the shadows, away from others, away from...normals.

As she continued, she could more clearly see that he was normal, and that she could keep herself distanced from him, as so that he wouldnt freak out and a cause a whole lot of drama that she simply wasnt into.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:00 pm
Cooper sighed in relief as the mare became more clear to him. She seemed rather harmless. "Oh, I do apologize for interrupting. I feel so foolish now. You just startled me." As his natural reaction, he approached the mare as she approached him, curious as to how such a large voice could come from something so dainty-looking.

His eyes narrowed to a squint as he tried to examine the mare. Not wishing to be rude, he continued to speak. "My name's Cooper. I was just resting, you see, and your singing was so loud." He paused for a moment, thinking of what to say. That perhaps sounded rude. "Not that it wasn't good, you're a wonderful singer from what I've heard, it just caught me off guard."

The alicorn stood and watched the silent mare curiously. Had he offended her? Or did she just not wish to speak? Hopefully he hadn't upset her, that would have been tragic.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:16 pm
As the stallion continued to speak to her, she could hear her mothers soft voice, polietly nagging her for her lack of proper manners, her head fell a little as she sighed. Manners, her mother had made damn sure she had them.

"O well sug, I didn mean to startle 'ou." She replied with a reserved smile, she wasnt sure how he'd take it once he saw all of her, though her mask hid her deformity. Her accent made her speech a little hard to understand, french and southern tang all rolled together, she'd lived with her father for a touch of time and had picked up his fluid of speech, but her mother had been a mare from the new world, a feisty mare with roots in southern rock, and her father had fallen for a minute. And thanks to them, she spoke strangely.

"Operetta, it's a pleasuure to 'eet you." She said with a nod of her head, though as she stood still, a large hoof sized ball seemed to crawl out of the curls of her mane.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:23 pm
Cooper hadn't seen anything like the mare before; her odd clothes and mask were a little off-putting, but she certainly seemed to be nice enough. At the sound of her voice, he smiled. She was much easier to understand than the Russian mare he'd met earlier in the season.

His smile only broadened at the mare's introduction. "That's a lovely name, Operetta... It's like nothing I've ever heard before." Coop's eyes widened slightly at the creature coming from her mane, and then they squinted again to examine it. What was it? How curious, this mare, but she hadn't caused any harm. Surely she was no different than he, other than the strange accessories. "Your singing was quite lovely; where did you hear that song?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:40 pm
8 large legs seemed to uncurl as the large, strange looking spider crawled down her shoulder and further down her leg, without so much as a word and Operetta didnt seem to even take notice.

" 'm not like most 'uo'll evar meet." She said with a more playful smirk, herself starting to ooze through the protective wall she'd built around herself. " Mum used to sing it after Da left, said it filled 'er with fire n brimstone." She flicked her tail a touch as she eyed the stallion, he was certainly a pretty one.

" 'our certainleey a purty stallion 'ooper." She said with a laugh and teasing smile  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:48 pm
After he realized what the creature was, he was much less concerned about the spider. He figured it was a friend to her, as his chicken was to him.

The stallion couldn't help but smile at the mare's spunk. She was proving herself right already. He frowned slightly at hearing about her father, but his smile quickly reapproached his face. "Well, it is certainly something that is felt, and not just heard, and that is perhaps what makes it so lovely, no?" He hadn't heard music come from a horse before; just from the birds above and the two-leggers when he traveled through their villages.

A faint blush covered his cheeks at the mare's comment. "Yes, I suppose you could say that, with the pink and all..." It was something he'd been teased for his entire childhood, and he'd learned to embrace it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:18 pm
" Wot does 'ink 'ave to do 'ith it?" She asked with a tilt of her head, " 'm a 'urplish..wots it got to do wit 'nythin?" She was a bit baffled by what his mane color had to do with anything? She had been raised to have an open and accepting mind, cept when it came to normals, she was supposed to stay away from them completely.

Her mother had stories of them, and her father did as well, and they didnt have happy endings. .  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:21 pm
"Well, it's just that pink generally has a more feminine, 'pretty' feel to it, as opposed to a masculine, 'handsome' type. If my colors were a bit darker, would it not change my appearance?" His brothers were all darker in color, and lacked their mothers pink hues. Their bodies were also built more hefty, it would seem. Cooper had been given the short end of the stick as far as appearance went. "And your purple is very lovely. I'm sure it ties in well with my pinks." He chuckled a little bit at the thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:28 pm
" 've 'nown a 'ew to 'ave 'ink on them an' be 'retty bad a**." She said with a toss of her rockabilly styled mane. She eyed his pelt for a moment, she walked around him hmming as she inspected his colors, true they were light but they seemed to fit him. " No, 'ou 'ook just 'ine." She said with a nod of her head. "A 'ice piece of 'ail." She laughed playfully with a wink. "Wotcha 'hink Mephis?" She asked looking down at the spider, who eyed the stallion.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:32 pm
He chuckled and fluffed his wings. "Really? A nice, baby pink hoof to the face, perhaps? Or a smack on the rump by a fuscia tail?" The thought amused the stallion, though he didn't doubt the mare. Color generally didn't have much of an effect on most personalities. Cooper felt a blush coat his cheeks at the mare's comment. He was unsure of how to reply, so he decided to go along with it. "Yes, Memphis. What do you think?" He struck a pose, his head held high and his wings outstretched. He then waggled his own tail. "Am I a nice piece of tail?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games