Reply Shadows of Grey {S.O.G.}
Lounge Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PikaTory

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A place where everyone can calm down, chill out, or have fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jacob was sitting on one of the single couches reading a book, unaware of anything that's going on aruond him.  

PikaTory

robotic ringmaster
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image

Damion walked into the Lounge as he saw Jacob, he smiled alittle as he walked past him and sat in a chair next to him as he sat criss cross and put his headphones in as he started listening to his music. He smiled as he traced the detailed dragon symbol tattoo along his arm.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:41 pm
Jacob finished the book and closed it. He leaned back in his chair and looked around. When he saw Damion he waved.  

PikaTory

robotic ringmaster
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:47 pm
Damion saw jacob from the corner of his eye as he waved back alittle, due to the fact of him being shy he kept to himself as he went back to his tattoo, thoughts went threw hs head as he sighed, hoping one day he could finally meet his real parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:50 pm
Jacob looked at Baltimore. He waved at him and said, "Hey." Jacob glanced at the finished book, wondering what to do with it.  

PikaTory

robotic ringmaster
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:57 pm
Damion pulled off his hedphones as he got up from the chair, he walked over to Jacob as he smiled softly and moved his hair from his face alittle "h-hi" he said softly "im Damion..but you can call me Dee..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:01 pm
Jacob looked up at him. "Hello. My names Jacob. You can call me Jake."  

PikaTory

robotic ringmaster
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:17 pm
Damion smiled "i-its nice to meet you Jake" he said softly, he was starting to come out of his comfert zone  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:21 pm
Jacob saw that he wasn't in a comforting zone. "Are you okay?" he asked politely.  

PikaTory

robotic ringmaster
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:29 pm
Damion gulped "i-ill be fine jake, just trying to get used to talking to people"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:32 pm
"Alright." He scoot over and asked, "Want to sit?" Jacob was being polite and calm. He wanted him to get used to people like he did a while ago.  

PikaTory

Shadows of Grey {S.O.G.}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces