Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]
[PRP] Can't a girl take a nap? (Upepo Juu Maji & Eusi'wingu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:42 am
User Image

The afternoon was in full swing on the Bahari pride lands and a little blue cub was oblivious to it all. Maji as she liked to be called was asleep laying just outside of the den entrance. Her blue fur made her stand out on the rocks but she was completely unconcerned about that at the moment. She felt completely safe in the middle of the Bahari pride lands. There was nothing that would get her where she was especially since there were so many different lions passing by her. Most where Pombuka's looking after the other cubs roaming around the den but none were bothering her.

She was out like a light and dreaming of the world outside the pride and what it might look like. Someday she wanted to explore it a bit but she knew she would always return home. She was comfortable here and nothing would make her want to turn away and leave her home completely even dreams about the outside world.

Bloo Starr
I'm going to the shower. Going to take my son's nap as an advantage to get cleaned off.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:27 am
User Image

Eusi wandered the sandy beach, keeping his distance from the water, as he knew he would get yelled at by a Pombuka, or worse, mother or father. he stopped and shook his fur. no matter what, sand always found its way into his hair. he looked around and spotted his sister Maji, taking a nap.
"shes sooo boring sometimes."

he thought as he started to walk towards her. she was out like a tiny cub, and he thought he may as well jump on her, he was always a little annoying.
"why not? im stronger then her!"

he pounced on her tummy lightly and said
"WAKE Up, sleeping waterbuck! "

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:44 am
Maji was completely caught off guard by her brother. Her dreams were immediately forgotten when she was bolted awake by a heavy object landing on her mid section. All the air in her lungs was quickly pushed out and she began to flail while trying to get air back in her lungs.

Her reactions were quick as she swatted, kicked and tried to roll to dispell the object off of her. She was awake now and fighting to get free.

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:16 pm
"haha! got ya good didnt i sis!?" he fell off her and laughed some more, it was too much fun to bug the siblings sometimes. "so, wanna play a game, or are you too busy sleeping with the pombuka's by your side?" he wondered. he was getting bored now, and wanted to maybe play fight with his sister, even though he was thinking he was probably stronger then her.

Jumping around the floor, he was excitedly awaiting her answer, and pounced on her, lighter this time, letting her breath, and nibble her ears. "com'on sleepy butt, time to go play! you cant sleep all day, you wont sleep half the night then!"

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:57 am
Maji took a deep breath as her brother landed on the ground next to her. She growled at him a bit angry at him for waking her from her nice nap. After a few moments though she stopped growling and yawned as she stretched slowly and stood up. "I was enjoying my nap. They're nice and refreshing." She replied with a nod as if to confirm she was right about the nap being nice.

When Eusi pounced her again she tensed as she fell over and landed with a small thud. "Well if I'm awake half the night then I can pounce you instead of the other way around." She stated with a laugh as she swatted at Eusi's muzzle. "What kinda game do you want to play Eusi?"

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 pm
Eusi laughed and moved quickly as his sister batted at him. "urmmmmm....I dunno, what kinda game do you wanna play?" He really hadnt thought about it, but he was up for anything, he loved all the games he played, and he was super bored, it was even more fun if the other lion picked. He pawed at her tail while it flicked around, trying to catch it between his paws while he waited for the game they would play.

He noticed a butterfly fluttering around his head, nd started to get up on his hind legs and bat at it, not wanting to kill it, rather catch it and release it again for it to be caught between his paws yet again.

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:24 am
Maji stopped for a moment and sat down to ponder on a game. She didn't even notice when Eusi started batting at a butterfly as she was caught up in her thoughts. It took her several minutes to come up with a good game. "I got a perfect one! You close your eyes and then I will move around you and you have to use your hearing to find me. Like you call out my name and I'll call back to you with your name." She was bouncing in excitement with this new game. It sounded like a lot of fun. "What do you think?"

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:48 pm
Eusi looked down at his sister "sounds fun! do you wanna start first?" he asked. His sister was always good at inventing new games. He bounded around the ground and was so excited to get the new game started. "hurry up sis! daylights running out!" he poked her with his paw and continued to bounce with excitement.

Izzy Makani

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas