Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Another new addition! *With Pics*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:05 am
My parents went out to try to find a generator yesterday to prepare for a possible power outage from the hurricane that is headed our way. There was someone giving away puppies at one of the stores they went to. They had a neighbor who moved and abandoned 3 adult dogs, one in which was pregnant. They have been taking care of the dogs. They were giving the puppies of the pregnant one away at the store since they already had 5 dogs of their own and were feeding the 3 dogs as well and couldn't keep the puppies. There were a total of 5, three boys and two girls. They were trying to find all of them homes. After my parents got this little guy, they only had 2 females to find homes for. My parents held this one for a while and fell in love with one of them and my mom decided to take him home. His name is Rascal. He's 7 weeks old. He was born on September 10th. He's a pitpull mix. He does a lot of sleeping, but when he is awake, he's very playful and quite goofy. He's very vocal and super adorable. He'll be going to the vet for his puppy shots and an initial check up on Friday. And he's getting fed Blue Buffalo (as are Country and Jonny now. biggrin )

Here are a couple pictures:

Here's my mom holding him (easiest way to keep him still lol. He's my mom's puppy):

User Image

Sleeping in my lap snuggling his toy:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:35 am
SQUEEL! cuteness heart  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:35 am
Thanks!! He is super cute! He's also very rambunctious, playful and funny. The name Rascal fits him very well! I plan on recording him quite a bit and also taking lots of pictures (when he's staying still long enough since he's constantly playing when he's awake lol), so, I'll be posting the videos and pictures! biggrin He's lovng the food! He's even sticking his little feet in the bowl as he eats. He also likes to curl up in my lap to go to sleep. whee  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games