Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Jack Terran ~ accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:30 pm
Hi, my name is Jack Terran

But I mostly go by Jack

I'm a male

I am a vampire, turned by Adrian "Strike" Johnson of the Striker's Clan

I'm 36 years old, but look around 30

My special power is still a mystery. Maybe I'll find it soon?

I'm interested in girls and guys

I'm currently with no one, yet, but there's this girl...

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quite the party animal. I can't help flirting with everyone around me.

My background story is, when I was a small boy attending Hogwarts, just like anyone else. I suppose the sorting hat had some difficulties putting me in a house, but it eventually placed me in Hufflepuff. Over the years, I started to let go of my myself and have fun. That's when I began to develop this animal inside me. I am wild, and not ashamed of anything that I do.

I went through my years at Hogwarts, eventually graduating with an N.E.W.T. in Alchemy. Naturally, I came back to Hogwarts because no one else wanted me. I taught Alchemy for a few years, before I had to run. I owed quite a sum of money to an Adrian Johnson. I thought I could outrun him, however, I soon found out that could never happen. I owed a vampire, of all creatures, money and all I had left to offer was my life and services to him. He gladly took it and I have been his companion.

I enjoy alcohol, socializing, alchemy, potions, gambling, and partying every now and then.

I despise idiots, people with no sense of humor, goody-two-shoes, candy, feeding, and cheaters.

I'm afraid of Strike. When he's mad. That can be scary...

My strengths are my ability to throw caution to the wind and Alchemy.

My flaws are I throw caution to the wind (sometimes it's a bad thing) and my inability to keep money in my pocket.

I look like this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I still own my male rat named Puck.

-anbu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:30 pm
[imgleft]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/Kakatary/jackterran.jpg[/imgleft]

[center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFOTZkj4Sjw][img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/Kakatary/dice-1.jpg[/img][/url]
[size=25][color=#55291C]♦[/color] [color=red]♥[/color] [color=#55291C] ♣ [/color] [color=red] ♠ [/color][/size][size=25][color=#55291C]♦[/color] [color=red]♥[/color] [color=#55291C] ♣ [/color] [color=red] ♠ [/color][/size]

[b]Jack does something awesome. [color=#950900]"Blahblah,"[/color][/b]

[size=25][color=#55291C]♦[/color] [color=red]♥[/color] [color=#55291C] ♣ [/color] [color=red] ♠ [/color][/size][size=25][color=#55291C]♦[/color] [color=red]♥[/color] [color=#55291C] ♣ [/color] [color=red] ♠ [/color][/size]

[b][size=14][color=#950900]Currently...[/color][/size][/b]
[size=12][color=#55291C]What I'm thinking:[/color]
[color=red]What I'm doing:[/color]
[color=#55291C]Who I'm with:[/color]
[color=red]Where I am:[/color][/size][/center]

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
The Graveyard (Trash)