Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Adrian Johnson (Strike) ~ accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:25 pm
Hi, my name is Adrian Johnson

But I mostly go by Strike

I'm a male

I am a vampire, turned by ... I can't remember. But I am the Clan Leader of the Striker's Clan.

I'm 210 years old, but look around 27

My special power is enhanced vision. Makes it easier to hit the center of the dart board. Where do you think my nickname came from?

I'm interested in girls and guys

I'm currently with no one serious.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a very playful type of vampire. I am not one to start fights unless I am given a very good reason. I usually try to solve conflict with my quick wits.

My background story is, when I was turned, I had no recollection of what had happened. I suffered from what other vampires told me was a 'traumatizing turn'. Many vampires turned in this way forgot what exactly happened to them before and after, their memories are a shade in the back of their minds. It is the way the brain reacts in order to protect the victim to the unpleasant experience. So, I traveled to many different towns, learning more about myself and what I had become. I stumbled through most of my life, making mistakes and friends with the wrong people.

I still remember nothing of my previous life. It is all a blur to me. Do I wish I remembered what I was before I became like this? Hardly. That phase is done and over with. I only wish to have fun now. Knock back a few drinks at Hogsmeade. Meet new people. I want to enjoy every second of the life I have now instead of mourning the one I lost.

I enjoy drinking, meeting fun people, women, men, snow, darts, the moon and stars.

I despise food in general, fighting, pity parties, forceful people, and animal blood. That's not the real stuff.

I'm afraid of fire. It is an irrational fear.

My strengths are darts and talking myself out of situations.

My flaws are I can be very detached from my emotions and can be very distant/mysterious to others.

I look like this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! There's a reason I'm called Strike. The nickname was given to me when I got into my first real fight. I hate fighting; I won't start it, but I will finish it. It was in a pub. This guy was getting drunk, claiming I was looking at him funny. He swung at me, missed. I pushed him back and he grabbed a chair from nearby and threw it at me. I ducked and grabbed a handful of darts that some drunk man was throwing to impress a girl. Guess you could call it instinct, but each dart landed where they were intended to land. By the time the guy fell, I was out the door and dubbed Strike for my prowess at aiming.

I also have a fledgling. His name is Jack. He's sort of my little play thing. We travel everywhere together, whether he likes it or not.

-anbu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:26 pm
[center][img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/Kakatary/strikeedited.jpg[/img]

[size=15]Strike does awesome stuff. [color=#914C69][b]"Blahblah,"[/b][/color][/size]

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

[size=14][color=#6B4869]Currently...[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=#9B496F]What I'm thinking:[/color]
[color=#9B496F]What I'm doing:[/color]
[color=#9B496F]Who I'm with:[/color]
[color=#9B496F]Where I am:[/color][/size]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqds0B_meys][img]http://awkwardlistdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/spiderweb.gif[/img][/url][/center]

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items