Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
......minecraft... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minecraft? D:
  i hate that game... -_-
  I LOVE THAT GAME!!! :D
View Results

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:24 pm
is time consuming... (and frustrating after you die 15 times in a single day...)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:55 am
I used to play it a lot, now I'm bored of it and it's no fun any more.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:41 am
i still play it...tho i play the tekkit version of it more often.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:09 am
Meh, it got to the point where the fanbase were better developers than the dev team xD

Now GMod on the other hand...  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:33 pm
Cinna101
is time consuming... (and frustrating after you die 15 times in a single day...)

How does one die 15 times a day in minecraft, the only times I ever die is when I don't pay attention to my surroundings.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:41 pm
00Shoe
Cinna101

How does one die 15 times a day in minecraft, the only times I ever die is when I don't pay attention to my surroundings.

i was trying to farm obisidan or what ever its called the black stuff. So i made a river going underground too the lava underground. i couldn't get the perfect combination so i had to keep adding and subtracting blocks... during this progress i fell in the lava many times. Oh and when it was night a zombie knocked down my door and came in my house, bringing some creepers along with them to make my house go boom, from the inside out...  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:04 pm
Cinna101
00Shoe
Cinna101

i was trying to farm obisidan or what ever its called the black stuff. So i made a river going underground too the lava underground. i couldn't get the perfect combination so i had to keep adding and subtracting blocks... during this progress i fell in the lava many times. Oh and when it was night a zombie knocked down my door and came in my house, bringing some creepers along with them to make my house go boom, from the inside out...

You know Cinna, there are plenty of ways to create Obsidian above ground. Just check Youtube. Even the ones from older patches still work.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:34 pm
Jonstalker62
Cinna101
00Shoe
Cinna101

You know Cinna, there are plenty of ways to create Obsidian above ground. Just check Youtube. Even the ones from older patches still work.

now where's the fun in that,m then i wouldn't die a much D:  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:22 am
The only fun I have in mincarft is making a Creepier farm and trapping them in a room of obsidian and dumping a bucket of lava and watch THEM BURN!!!!!!!!!Creepiers gonna die!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:00 am
Zi the Huskyfox
The only fun I have in mincarft is making a Creepier farm and trapping them in a room of obsidian and dumping a bucket of lava and watch THEM BURN!!!!!!!!!Creepiers gonna die!

But then you don't get the items!  

00Shoe
Captain

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:29 pm
00Shoe
Zi the Huskyfox

But then you don't get the items!

But you get to kill them all with fire,besides I all ways have a zombie farm I could just farm on.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:07 pm
So do most of you play single player or are you more into multiplayer?  

00Shoe
Captain

Magick Crafter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:47 am
Zi the Huskyfox

Sounds like a blast! Haha! cat_lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:20 am
Artemis the Cat

But you don't get exp that way!  

00Shoe
Captain

Magick Crafter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:03 am
00Shoe
Artemis the Cat