gaia_star I'm very open-minded when it comes to ideas or suggestions to roleplay or my writeing.
gaia_star I'm a very active when it comes to being on gaia you can find me on almost every day at different times considering my work schedule and college.
gaia_star So if anyone wants to roleplay with me I am more then glad to role play with new people and make friends.
gaia_star If you do decided to role play with me please do not leave me hanging if you need to go away for some time please let me know, I am very understanding when it comes to life situations.
gaia_star I'm also to about semi-literate to Literate depending on if I like the role play or not but I try to be semi-lite a lot of the time
gaia_star I can also do role plays in forums or pms but that is up to you to choose which one you want to do.
gaia_star So I hope that we can all be friends and I am more then glad to role play with people if you need a partner.
gaia_star Okay so I'm just looking to role play with anyone who still needs a partner, mainly I try to get on when I can to reply.
gaia_star Umm I have a few characters that i use and will be more then glad to use here if anyone would like to role play with them.
gaia_star I do know some look the same and they are they were just transferred to a different guild.
gaia_star So if you have any questions feel free to pm me or quote me here for quicker replies.

Blood moon students

Blood Moon teachers

Forbidden Lovers slaves

Forbbiden lovers master

Must I wear the leash slaves

Must I wear the leash masters

A slave market slaves

The salve market masters

From a Small slave/Large master slave

A small slave/large master master

Oh my slaves masters

Oh my slaves slaves