Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply One on One Roleplays
Natalia Belikov & Guenivere ORion Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natalia Belikov

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:09 pm
***Warning: May contain explicit content. Don't say I didn't warn you***

~ More Than Destiny ~

The Shikon Jewel, a gem that was once rumored to hold the power to grant even the darkest of desires. A hundred years has passed since the destruction of the Shikon Jewel. However, the war between the Mikos and Youkai has remained unchanged. Both sides fight desperately for control over the other everyday, neither gaining anything more than death.

In the Youkai society, a pack has been made between the four lords. A treaty of sorts. The treaty of the four kingdoms stated the following:
A) The first born of the royal family shall be placed in an arranged marriage. Breaking said vow other than the means of death shall mean a declaration of war.

Aa) At the child's coming of age, a ball shall be held to showcase the new prospect.

B) If first born is male, he may choose his own mate if, and only if, the chosen mate is of high status.

C) If first born is a female, the parents shall choose a suitable mate. However, if she does not like the suitors or is torn between which one to choose, she may hold a challenge of her choice to decide. The victor of said challenge will be her mate.

D) The consorting of a Miko by ANY Youkai will result in banishment. Anyone found protecting a Miko or any Miko offspring, whether Miko or Hanyou, shall result in banishment as well.

E) Hanyous may not inherit any social status' or land. All Hanyous will be treated like Mikos, out of control monsters that must parish in the burning flames of Hell.

F) Each lord is required to attend the annual festival of peace.

The western lord, Sesshomaru, cared little for the treaty and signed it without a second thought. The eastern lord, Saki, was all too eager for peace between the four lands and signed the parchment immediately. The lords of the North and South, however, fought viciously over the treaty's provisions. Yakumo, lord of the North and King of all Youkai, strongly supported the war against all Mikos and Hanyous, but refused to accept that he must treat the other lords as equals. This made the Southern lord, Damien, beyond enraged since the royal family has always controlled the other kingdoms. Damien yearned for equality among the youkai lords, while Yakumo sought to keep things exactly the same as they had been for centuries.

Sixty years had passed since the declaration was set into place. Forty years after the jewel's disappearance. Youkai continue to argue among each other like petty housewives, and the humans continue to breathe venom about how truly evil the Youkai are. Stuck in the middle of it all, was the Hanyous. Hated by both Youkai and Miko, Hanyous have all but vanished from the world. However, if one knew where to look, they would find small hidden villages of Hanyous scattered across the lands, waiting for a hero to rise up and change destiny.

"Destiny has a funny way of picking heroes." Her mother's words echoed through her mind as if it were a hollow cavern. She knelled beside the water's edge, staring down at her reflection before splashing it away. Looking at herself almost made her want to vomit.

"Lady Akia!" A small girl came running towards her, huffing and puffing from exhaustion. The bright grin on the child's face was like an infectious disease, causing Akia to smile in turn. "You have to come and see what we found! He was just laying by the river!"

"Found?" The words that the girl used worried Akia. There was no such thing as finding something, especially a someone. "You were playing by the river? Don't you know how dangerous it is to be alone in the forest?!" Akia stood tall and followed the young girl to the location she had mentioned, more than prepared for whatever waited for her. What she saw was what she had no expected.

Blood drenched the area, leaving a red trail along the sand where someone had dragged a body to the nearest shady area. Beneath a nearby oak tree, was the body of a dog demon. The overpowering smell of blood filled the area around him, so strong that Akia wiggled her nose in disdain. Heart pounding like a drum, she drew near the boy to get a closer look. White hair, much like her own, was pressed flat against his blood coated face and shoulder thanks to the river. His clothes were torn to shreds, those too were drenched in a mixture of water and blood. It was as if he had just lost a battle with the devil himself. With a small sigh, Akia motioned for the young girl to come over. A single sword laid beside him.

"It is alright, he is one of us. You did well. Just remember not to go off on your own alright? Now give me a hand and carry the swords." She reached over the boy's body and grabbed the sword, handing the child the sword on her back as well as the stranger's. Then, she awkwardly picked him up and carried him on her back.

What happened beyond that point was just the beginning of destiny's out of control roller coaster.....

((Wow, haven't done that long of a starter in a while. ^^ I hope you like it. Btw, this is inuyasha, and you can decide whatever happened to him. i left it open for you to do that ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:49 pm
His breathing was slightly shallow and course, but he was steadily beginning to heal, his body felt like a feather high in the clouds floating slowly down down onto the earth,'Whats happening...', he asked himself his mind beginning to float back to realty,'Whats going on..', he thought he barely could slit open his eyes but he could feel himself being carried the sun blinded him and he clenched his eyes shut he was to weak to argue or fight what was happening to himself right now, he tried to scent who it was but all he could smell was his own blood.
Yoruichi stood on a tall hill her gaze slicing down the river her silver hair drifted in the wind covering her honey eyes the same color as inuyasha, her heart was beating out of her chest for racing after the demon that had carried him off she could still see his face full of pain even though he carried the tessaiga the demon was to quick and had tried to devour him before hand, she remember when they first met when he had been bound to the tree since he was released she had followed him without question, she raced down the hill down toward the river her fear rising in each step where was he?

[i would like to ask if we could exclude the other members unless you want them to be in this as well please tell me]  

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Natalia Belikov

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:24 pm
[you mean the guild members?]

Akia laid the boy on the mat beside the blazing fire pit carefully, being cautious not to touch his wounds or burn him by mistake. She turned to the child that had followed her back to her hut and gently took the swords from her. "Child, please get some water from the well for me."

"O-of course!" The girl scurried out of the building like a mouse, returning several minutes later with a heavy wood bucket full of cold water.

"Thank you, now please leave me to work." The woman turned her back to the child and stood up, crossing the room to retrieve some items that she needed. When she turned back around, the girl was still standing in the doorway. "Lina, please. You do not want to see this. Besides, do you want me to tell your mother what you were doing?"

That did the trick. Lina rushed out the door faster than lightning. "Exactly." Now alone, Akia turned her attention to the wounded man that was bleeding all over her bed. Returning to his side, she began her work.

Late into the night she worked. Locating the wounds on the hanyou's body were only the beginning of Akia's troubles. The wounds were deep, and they were in just the right places to cause maximum pain. Had she not known better, Akia would have believed that the hanyou met her father! However, she had to bite her lip at the thought to stop herself from growling.

With steady hands she applied a salve that she made personally to help the boy. After she was done bandaging his wounds, she redressed him and took a clean damp cloth to his face. "It's alright, youre safe here. Just rest." Akia knew she was simply talking to herself, but something inside her compelled her to soothe the unconscience boy.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:16 pm
[no like kagome and shippo and them from the orignal anime and manga o-o i perfer we just use inuyasha and our own characters]
Inuyasha's head spinned darkness swamping him as waves of sleep and exuastion swept over him hit after hit like he was being rolled by the sea its self, he shuddered his body began to twitch as if he were reliving the nightmare that he had tried to destroy, he wondered where yoruichi was and he fought to wake himself but all he could do was run in an never ending darkness, while in reality his limbs trembled with the effort to move themselves.
Yoruichi huffed as she ran down the river bank she came upon a tree that marked inuyasha's blood,"he has been here!", she declared searching she sniffed out the area and made her way down the path,"A village? up ahead?", she said to herself fear ran up her spine knowing that it would be stupid to just walk in the village she made a decsion to be stealthy keeping inuyasha's scent trail in sight and mind.

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Natalia Belikov

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:33 pm
[It wouldn't be possible. the rp is set a 100 years AFTER the canon events. half of them would be dead.]

Akia breathed in the cool night air, the breeze comforting as she stood outside of her home. After hour of tending to the stranger's wounds, a small breath of air was more than relieving. He seemed to be stable for the time being, and the demon that left it's mark on his body had not followed. Thus, there was little to worry about.

However, there was a feeling in Akia's gut that someone was watching her. She brushed her silver locks of hair behind her shoulder in a regal manner, disguising her stealthy scan of the nearby trees. A shifting shadow caught her emerald glare, a protective snarl slipping through her red lips. Her slender fingers wrapped around the hilt of her sword tightly.

"I advise you come out now, unless you would like me to hunt you down." She hated saying such things, but there was no room in this world for her pacifistic attitude... or at least not in it's current state of mind. Blood still hovered in the air, though not as thick as it was earlier. Akia hoped that the stranger was not youkai.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:49 pm
[got ya this is pervfect! the inuyasha rp in the forum is when they all met =D]

Yoruichi stepped out in the open her gaze peircing the eyes of the woman who glared back at her, her tails swished in the air as she approached the building where she could see inuyasha's body behind her,"What are you doing with inuyasha?", she asks coldly glaring into the face of Akia.

[im back =3 and this time full time o-o til i leave but i dont have school tomorrow and you probaby do xD...]  

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Natalia Belikov

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:15 pm
Akia clutched the worn hilt tighter. "I am allowing him to rest. He was badly wounded when I found him." For a brief moment the wind picked up, carrying her scent to her. Her nose twitched slightly, and her guard loosened. "Are you... a hanyou?"

Just like how the woman's scent had gone to Akia, Akia's youkai smell went to the woman. It was tainted by the scent of Inuyasha's blood that was dried on her long silver hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:25 pm
Akia's scent hit Yoruichi's nose, she smiled and bent her head,"So you are a half demon as well I see", she replied cooly she raised her face toward akia and her gaze sliced into her emerald eyes,"I see that you might be helping inuyasha but he is my responsibility", she said her voice strong and thick with a somewhat demanding tone,"Let me pass so that i may see him", she stood her ground watching akia closely if she was denied the passage of way she would fight her with all means necessary.  

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Natalia Belikov

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:44 pm
Akia's emerald eyes widened in surprise, her free hand instantly going to the blood stone necklace that hung around her neck. "You are the first to tell the difference between me and a youkai... How?"

There was silence for several seconds. A small growl escaped her lips upon the hanyou's demand. "Answer one question: Do you work for Lord Yakumo?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 pm
Yoruichi stared at this woman confused by her question, she looked away for a moment trying to figure out if this hanyou, she then turned her gaze back towards her and answered,"I do not know of this Lord Yakumo I have been traveling with inuyasha for many years now so if you will not let me pass I will see him by force", she replied steadily a serious challenge in her eyes,'If she won't let me pass I just hope I wont burn down the place before I can get to inuyasha..', she thought to herself.  

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Natalia Belikov

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:59 pm
"Stop looking at me as if I am the damn reincarnation of satan. If you truly do not know the man then you are welcome here. Just don't try anything funny. Understood?" Akia moved to the side, holding the cloth open for the young hanyou.

"The boy you call Inuyasha is doing a little better, though it will be a while before he will be able to fight again. How do you know him anyway?"

Akia sat down, watching the woman both defensively as well as curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:04 pm
Yoruichi didn't flinch at her venomous tone though she wanted to shove her hand down akia's throat, she moved cautiously toward the building when she was at the doorway she quickly made her way inside and knelt down beside inuyasha, she placed the palm of her hand on his heart to hear his heart beating and then placed the back of the same hand on his forhead to feel his temperature, she then supressed a sigh of relief as both of her hands gripped her own thighs,"He is alright...", she said quietly mostly to herself she looked up at akia having heard her question and turned her gaze back to inuyasha,"I think it be best if you tell me who you are first isn't introductions first life story afterwards?".  

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Natalia Belikov

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:20 pm
She sighed slightly, reluctant to talk about herself but finding herself in a bit of a bind. "Parents didn't teach you that people back stab and betray, did they? If you honestly want to know, then you may call me Akia. That is all you need to know."

Akia glanced out the window for a moment, turning her attention back to the woman that sat in her home. "Now that you know he is safe, will you please tell me why you are here?" Her voice was not harsh, but simply defensive. Something in this village was worth protecting to Akia, enough to make her weary of strangers. The woman was more than defensive however.... she was distant.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:27 pm
"I am well aware of the sins of this world", snapped yoruichi, looking up at akia with blazing eyes, she then calmed herself and replied,"My name is Yoruichi I am the b*****d of a Demon cat..", she looked down at inuyasha,"And this is Lord inuyasha the half brother to Sesshomaru and the man who was in love with the priestess kikyo who protected the jewls of four souls", she then remembered something very important,"Where is the Tessaiga!", she demanded getting up from the floor.

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Natalia Belikov

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:53 pm
"Sesshomaru...?" Her eyes widened with that news, a small blush taking over her face. "Interesting..." It quickly disappeared when Yoruichi demanded for the location of Inuyasha's sword. A look of annoyance replaced the cute look that had briefly shown on Akia's face. "If you would calm down and open your eyes, you would know that it was right behind you. And before you ask, it is in perfectly fine. Better condition than it's master right now."

A low rumbling sound echoed through the village as the two argued, the ground shaking violently as something crashed into the village square. "Holy s***!" Akia stood up, the ground trembling and complaining as it absorbed the impact of whatever had landed. She looked at Yoruichi, eyes turning into venom soaked daggers. "A friend you forgot to tell me about?"

Akia staggered to the doorway, gazing out at the monster that towered of the buildings. A giant among demons. It seemed like a common forest toll youkai, but the dark glyphs that tattooed his body gave it's loyalty away. Akia hissed a single word. "Yakumo"

Her eyes narrowed, and without warning she disappeared. Just like a flash of lightning. Flash stepping through air, she drew her sword. "Shinzo, cold snap." The katana blade glowed blue as it pierced the troll's skull, causing the youkai to go berserk. He thrashed angrily, tossing his head around recklessly in an attempt to remove the young Hanyou. The snap of ice echoed then, the troll consumed by ice just seconds later.

Jumping down, she watched as the now frozen youkai shatters to pieces. "Too easy. Must have been a scout."  
One on One Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff