Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP]I Should Have Just Stayed Lost(Azazel and Noem)Finished Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:52 am
User Image

Of course he was lost again. Noem Zuka, an archivist for the house of coins, had been fully prepared to find himself lost when he had left the complex alone and ventured out into the city. But he could not continue to wait for another coin to be free to go out with him. He was out of binding glue and needed to get some more. He could have asked one of the young Mearh to go get him some but he had free time that day so why pester them wail they were working. He remembered, or thought he had remembered, were the glue store was but as evening was coming on he found himself in a part of the city he had never been to before and completely turned around.

Over his golden hide he had a thick pale cloak covering most of himself. One the back of the cloak was embroidered a large golden coin. Every now and then as he moved a tuft of golden mane would glint in the fading sun, though for the most part his entire form was covered by the thick cloak. He looked up at the sky and sighed, "If I don't get there soon...the shop will be closed." he said to himself and looked to find the nearest shop to ask for directions. Not that it would do much good. He would try to follow them only to get lost again. He really was hopeless that way. But at least with some direction he could head in the right direction and ask again.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:11 pm
User Image

Azazel's eyes scanned the streets, he was without any toys...the last one expired some time ago and he was beginning to get angsty without a guinnea-pig to practice on...

A rather pale mearh stumbled, troubled and asking for directions every block or so...He will do.

Azazel made his way nearer, following closely behind the mearh, not caring if it was male or female. Any gender would do.

"Are you lost?" he purred, his voice like a drumbeat, or a heart, soft at first and rythmic. His tail dragged the ground behind him, his full body in view as neither darkness nor light seemed to scare this mad-man.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:39 pm
Having been so focused on getting directions Noem had no clue that he was being followed. The building now were starting to look a bit more familiar so surely he was getting close to the glue shop. And just as he was about to ask for directions again he here a tempting voice speak near him. He turned the hood of his cloak sliding back a bit to expose his golden muzzle to the fading light causing it to sparkle brightly.

Noem gasped softly and brought up a golden hand to pull the cloak back down over his muzzle quickly tucking the gilded limb back under the cloak. "Yes sir. I am trying to get to the glue shop. I keep getting turning around though. If you would be so kind as to direct me I would be very grateful. Or if you have time to take me there I would be glad to pay you for your trouble." His voice was soft and quiet as if he were a bit ashamed to ask for the help. His brown eyes glancing over the strange Ista before him. He was extremely odd in the way he seemed to be, what could only be best described as too real for his surroundings. The two horns curving from his head was also strange. Noem had never met a Ista with two horns. Not that he had met many Ista. But there was something about his rhythmic voice what instilled a bit of trust.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:46 pm
Azazel was happily grinning, almost painfully so as the golden male turned to him. His exposed parts seemed almost to glow in the setting sun.

"I don't suppose you're in this area often?" he spoke calmly, looking at the distance, few mearh were in the area...

"You can follow me, I will take you there," he spoke as though he were a learned male, and such was true, but his ways were far more devious than the books and ledgers described to this golden male who was, like a little lamb, so lost in the jaws of the building about him. And soon to be in Azazel's if all went well.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:03 pm
At the others comment about being in this area often Noem paused for a moment. He was not sure how he was suppose to answer. After all if he said he came to the city often then there would be no reason for him to get so lost. After a slight pause he spoke, "This particular area of the city no. Though the main drag of the city yes. I just got a bit turned around." He said and looked down his body posture showing a hit of embracement even though he hooded face could not be seen.

He looked up those at the offer and smiled, "Thank you sir. I would be most grateful if you would take me." Normally he would not be so trusting of such a strange stallion but he did seem to know where he was going and after all he had not found many bad Mearh since he moved to this city. He fell into step next to the other stallion. Because he was slightly behind the other he did notice the two impressive scars down the others back and bit his lower lip. He would not ask about them though he was curious. Maybe this stallion was not as good as he claimed to be. However just because he was so horribly scared did not mean he was bad. He might have suffered an attack or trauma when he was young. "I do hope I am not burdening you by having you guide me sir. Thank you again."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Smirking, Azazel lead the male down a series of streets, carefully avoiding the various book shops and glue factory smells until they were, for a lack of a better word, walking the night itself. It was a ways to his home and the closer he could get to a safe place with the male the better.
They were lighting street lamps, eyes of other mearh passed and the streets slowly became less and less inhabited, where they had started in a bustling market street, they were now on the edge of the city, almost to the farming village to the east.

"The only one i know of is in this village, you see," the dark of the night made every speck of light glimmer on the company's veiled face and Azazel's horns glimmer, the sweeping sound of his tail dragging behind him was comforting, almost as comforting as his voice; soft and velvet like rabbit's ears twitching to hear every sound.

"I know the master of the store myself, he will let you in after hours," Azazel assured the stranger, letting him get closer and choosing now to walk beside him rather than behind.

"You are of what profession then, friend?" he asked seemingly non-chalantly.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:07 pm
As the streets grew less and less crowded Noem started to grow more suspicious that he might have in fact been led astray. And he was starting to think maybe it would have been better for him to sent a colt or filly. He really should accept that he should not leave the archives or his home alone. He could tell now that they were headed east because it was darker now and there was still some light behind him. They were heading away from the land of coins. But just as worry was starting to set in the drawing voice sounded to reassure him.

Noem found himself now side by side with the almost glowing stallion. He seemed to be the only light in the growing darkness and the rhythmic swishing of the tail seemed to lull the golden stallion for instead of turning and heading back towards the city he found his hooves continuing along side the other stallion.

"Are you sure that he will let me inside after hours? I am sure most of the shops are closed now. I might need to head back soon or I wont get home until dawn."he said turning slowly to look over his shoulder back towards the town.

With the sun now set enough that his golden hide would not reflect it to harshly on any eyes Noem reached up slowly to push back the hood of his cloak. "I am a book keeper and an archivist. I was seeking some binding glue to fix some of the older books. And you sir what profession do you keep?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:21 pm
"A scholar. Of sorts."

Azazel's eye twitched uncomfortably. He was a keeper of books? Knowledge he was not in possession of?

"Tell me--what library do you watch?" he questioned, his hooves stopping, tail twitching in front of a cottage nearby. His hand went to his chest, finger interweaving in front of his stomach in a rather innocent fashion. Something was not right.

"Binding is what you need? Then we can go to my home. I have my own...Library." he looked back, wondering how far he could convince this one to go without forcing his hand.

"Besides--it will be a long walk home, perhaps you stay with me tonight. Then we take you home int he morning, yes?" he grinned like a cat, teeth glinting in the low light of the last gleaming rays of sun. His horns were suddenly very dark, not even the low starlight which was peeking from behind the blackness of the dark night.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:50 pm
A scholar? They were typically trustworthy. Though he was not sure what he meant by of sorts. Maybe he was in training or a scholar on the side of another job?

Noem's ears flicked back a bit. He did not know why the other was starting to ask about it. Surely it was simply being friendly right? Of course the large coin on his cloak would have been an obvious give away to where he worked but maybe the stallion thought it was just for show. He watched the stallion stop in front of a cottage that was far from any neighbors. The night was far too dark for him to see if there were anyone close and he could barely see the road any more. There was no way he would be able to make it back to town let alone home on his own. Though in his mind he could hear his friend saying he would protect him from any one who wished to hurt him.

"I thought you said you would take me to a glue shop to get binding materials. I was not expecting to take some of yours." he said trying to glance at the cottage but not able to see it well. Warning flags were starting to wave in his mind but Noem was fairly sure it was far too late to make a run for it now. After all he did not know this place well and he was sure that the stallion in front of him knew the land well.

Noem took a slow breath and as he cursed himself he knew he had no other option so he gave a gentle nod, "I..if you have a spare room I will be grateful for that. I will pay you for the room but i will get bidding glue tomorrow on my way home. You wont need to walk me any farther than town." he said softly though he pulled the cloak closer to him. He had a feeling he would spend the night awake and keeping watch over the door. "Unless you can lend me a torch and I can return to town now. I will still give you a few coins for the trouble I caused..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:18 pm
Azazel's eyes flickered in amusement, he was oblivious? The smile was genuine, but for a reason this Coin could not decipher.

"Oh--No trouble at all... I am a merchant as well, you see." He turned to the cottage, a sign hung over the door in black with a shining silver and iron lettering which read with deep shadow; "WYRD" (pronounced Weerd).

"It is a little shop and a little cottage far from prying eyes and townspeople who would bother someone like myself who prefers to....study," he looked over his shoulder, the grin still apparent, his tail swished as he reached the door. It opened and with a strange turn of events, a turning of the knob itself, a roar could be heard beyond the wooden eave!

"Do not be frightened, I leave the fire off while I am away. Wizard's Fire, as it is," he spoke with such soft words, such lulling voice, it was hard to feel threatened even if he held blood on his hands.

Azazel let him inside first, the room lit up as the two came into it, candles lighting what appeared to be a reception room, large rug tattered on the floor and two evening chairs in front of the now blazing fireplace.

"Come--" he purred," Warm yourself by the fire."

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:39 pm
Noem's body relaxed a bit as he saw the sign. He could have sworn there was not a sign there before but then again he could have been wrong. He looked at it and he reached a hand up to rub his eyes. "I see...so you were the master you were talking about to me." he said softly with a gentle laugh. It made a bit more sense to him now. He might have been jumping the gun in suspecting the other stallion of anything bad.

Though as the stallion continued to talk the golden head tilted slightly to the side in confusion. "Why would they pry on you? What is it you study sir?" He asked and before he knew what he was doing he found that he had moved to the front door with the other and he looked around even more confused.

As the door opened with such a sound he jumped a bit and took a step back. He had forgotten that almost all Ista could use magic of some kind. "A Wizard's Fire?" He asked and his teeth found his lower lip again as he hesitated. Why was he being so fearful. This stallion had done nothing but tried to help him and he had not see that Noem's coat was solid gold so it was not like he was going to try and foalnap him in anyway.

With regret filling him he stepped across the threshold into the other's house and looked around as the room lit up on its own with candles and the impressive fire beckoning to him. He suddenly felt how cold he was and still with the cloak over his shoulders he nodded and moved towards the two chair and the fire. "Thank you sir. If you would let me purchase the glue and a torch I could be out of your mane before I cause you too much trouble." he said softly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:08 am
Azazel took insult to his hospitality in earnest, probably the more accurate feeling he had been able to pinpoint all evening. The walls were lit, dark browns and yellows melding with stacks and shelves upon stacks and shelves of books. But there were other oddities, beakers and jars and things that one might see at an apothecary's corner or a potion maker's shop. He was a merchant of rare items indeed; Mearh items...

"You looks tense," he purred, his calm demeanor leaving him never, even though his mind swam with ideas for this one... A coin scholar? He could be useful for bargaining with the Northerners; slave traders like variety and I doubt they had found many traveling book-ies lately....Then again I could keep his mind for myself...Perhaps have a light dinner then take of him his identity? That potion is almost gone thought and I have no means to refill it.
He pondered a while longer looking into the fire as he debated telling the scholar his plans.

"I have no need of tourches, as you might have noticed, so that I can no provide," he spoke with a hint of pleasure to his otherwise even silken voice.

"I have the binding glue," he picked up a bottle, a jar full of what was known as wood glue with a mixture and a brush attached to the jar's lid, it was unopened and exactly what the scholar was after.

"But I suggest you stay here. Slavers have been traveling farther and farther into the territories to find good sales lately." he spoke accurately, for they were indeed coming to his home more often than not, to find new wares. When he finished with his guinea-pigs he sent them to the far reaches of the mountains and valleys where they could be used by some other means than his own. He had little use of mearh when he was finished with them and why not profit? What did he have to loose? The parts were full of very trusting mearh and one like him...would fetch a fair price when Azazel was finished with him.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:21 pm
Noem's golden cheeks darkened at the other's comment and he gave a small nod, "I am a bit tense sir. I am not used to staying in another house over night. Normally I am back in the complex I live by night fall...I have not had to stay at another's since I was a colt." he said softly looking around at the items all over the shelves many of which he could not even begin to guess what they might be. However he pulled his cloak tighter about him.

His ears flicked at the subtle change in the other's tone but it did not seem to register to his brain. "Yes I can see why you might not have torches ...nor do I think you get visitors at night that have not provided their own." He sighed softly wishing he knew why this feeling of uneasiness was only growing more and more though the Ista stallion had yet to really do anything aggressive or troublesome. Apart form not informing him that he was the stallion that had the glue but that was no real cause for alarm.

Seeing the jar he stood up and moved over to take it from the other stallion. Looking it over he gave a nod, "This is prefect sir." He said, setting the jar down he reached under his cloak and into a pouch at his hip. After a few second his golden hand reappeared with a handfull of coins. "This should be enough for the trouble and the binding glue."

At the sounds of slavers Noem's ears lowered and his face grew haunted as his body tensed up a bit. "I...I would prefer not to have any mor... any dealing with slavers." He said his voice drawn and more than a bit haunted as he moved back towards the chair he had been sitting in. Suddenly he felt far too exhausted as he sat down in the large chair the fingers of his left hand idly stroking the binding jar.

After a moment Noem shook his head golden curls scattering about his covered shoulders, "I am sorry sir did you mention if this cottage had a spare room for me to stay in? If not I am sure they chair would be just fine for me for one night."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Azazel was pleased enough to have the male sweating in nervous impatience.

"No--I am afraid it is just my room and the room we are in now. There is two chairs and since it is a might warmer here, I suggest--" he purred, putting a kettle on the fire,"--we simply relax for the evening. No one ever comes this far south for wares of mearh variety," he smiled plainly, almost...too convincingly at his target.

A moment later the sound of the door locking and the window shades being drawn was heard.

"How do you like your evening tea?" he asked, touching the male's shoulder from behind, with a tray of goodies in hand. It was too much fun watching him twitch nervously for him not to at least put an effort to make the poor b*****d jump.

Azazel set the tray on a small table between the two cozy chairs where the fire was spitting and cracking.

WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

The kettle whistled loudly, breaking the smooth ease of Azazel's stare and voice. He rose instantly to hush it and removed it from the fire with a grace not before seen, a manner of movement like a snake in tall grass....

"It is merely a kettle," Azazel raised a brow, still grinning like a cat, or a devil, in the dim light it was always hard to tell the difference.

"Release the Jar--I will not take it from you, lean back, and relax," he soothed the air itself with his cool demeanor.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:43 pm
Noem had no intention to share the strange Ista's bed so the large chair would have to serve as he bed for the night. Though he was fairly sure that he would not be getting much rest. He shut his eyes as the other stallion moved to set the kettle on, his ears flicking lightly at the sounds of the cottage. He let the purring velvety voice reassure him. "I am glad to hear that...sir." he said.

His eyes did not open at the sound of the locking door, after all if the other lived hear alone and there were dangers outside it made sense to lock the doors. But as the shades were drawn his ears flicked to try and follow the other's movements.

He must have dozed off a bit for he did tense up and jump slightly as the hand was placed on his shoulder, "My evening tea? Sir you really don't need ot go threw that much trouble. I will drink it straight sir." he much preferred it with lots of honey but he was not going to ask for such an expense. He watched his host set the tray down his tail flicking beneath his cloak.

With the fire raging so hotly it was getting a bit warm for the thick cloak Noem wore to cover up his golden hide and even though he would reflect the fire's glow brightly he was debating removing it.

The screech of the kettle help to draw Noem from his lulling daze and he shook his head. His golden digits moving to stroke his brow as it he had just woken up from sleep. His head was starting to ache. "The jar?" He looked down at his other hand which was still clutching the binding jar tightly. "Oh well it is fine sir I just don't really want to forget it." In fact it seemed that the little jar was the only think that was now keeping Noem tired to what he was really doing in this cottage. Maybe he should just face getting lost in the night. It was too hot in the small cottage and his host was confusing him so very much. He needed some fresh air but he knew it would be rude to ask Azazel to unlatch the front door.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff