Welcome to Gaia! ::

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringmaster Fanguild)

Back to Guilds

Enter the tent and enjoy a wide variety of fun in the world of Gaian circuses! 

Tags: Ringmaster, Ringleader, Role Play, Circus, Cirque du gothique 

Reply ☛Casual RP
Parasite don't touch that

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:05 pm
Iyokou stared blankly out into nothing as he sat on a rock outside, his back to the circus...

Well, what was left of it anyways.

The fire department had come a little too late, and had only been able to put out the remains of the fire and were then put on cleanup duty while the ambulance wheeled away the burnt corpses of men, women and children. It was certainly strange, Iyokou thought, that so many burnings came out of the blue like that. He grimaced - Of course, this is what you get for joining a circus off the radar, you idiot.

Though perhaps it wasn't so strange. The acrobat recalled reading something about another circus' main tent burning a few weeks back, though not on such a grand scale. What was the name... Stelle? Apparently someone had put out the fire before it caused too much harm. If only Noire was as lucky. The stench of ash and corpses was starting to get to him.

Great. Now there's circus terrorists running around.

Standing up, Iyokou sighed. It was probably Mrs. Puppett's fault anyways. Seeing that woman in the burning tent like that - no way she was innocent. Which would probably also explain her disappearance over the last few days. Then again, everyone was going crazy.

...More crazy. It was probably time to get up and find a new circus. Iyokou stretched and sighed softly. "Maybe I can get a job with Cirque du Soleil..."

Looking back at the now mostly ruined circus, Iyokou groaned inwardly. He'd have to walk. All of his s**t was burned along with his tent when the fire got out of control.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:11 pm
Parasite giggled as she smoothed the wrinkles out of her clean dress. Tapeworm had settled down on a crate and watched his sister's primping with a bored expression as he halfheartedly shined his shoes to a mirror-like perfection. Parasite loved the idea of looking nice. The nicer you looked, the less likely people were to think you were a freak. It was all about blending in. People never questioned well dressed people and if Tapeworm was honest, his sister really needed all the help she could get in that department.

Their old costumes had been disposed of, tossed into the dying flames of the tent. Parasite really was adamant about never wearing something so uncomfortable ever again.

Once Parasite had decided her appearance was up to par, she wandered off. "She wants to go home now. Or find something else to do!" Tapeworm only nodded his consent.

As she bounded along, her eyes caught sight of a boy wearing purple and green. A thought sparked in her mind. It was someone else to play with! Especially since the last people she played with had stopped screaming.

Why weren't they screaming? Weren't they having fun?

She bounded forward and tackled the colorful boy in a hug. "Hi! You're really pretty! Parasite likes pretty things." Parasite began stroking his hair while Tapeworm just snorted in amusement.

"Hey! What's going on?" another voice called out, this one distinctly male. Tapeworm frowned at the intruder.  

Alemir

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:19 pm
Iyokou turned just in time to get a face full of brown hair. He let out a yelp as he fell onto the floor, flat on his a**.

"Get off of me! Who are you!?" He squirmed out of the girl's grasp and stood quickly, brushing all the dirt off of him as if it were on fire. He huffed as the strange girl started stroking his hair.

"Stop that, please. You're just like Eli, I swear..." he sighed softly. "Who are you two? Are you a part of a different circus?" he questioned, looking at both the girl and her male friend. Both seemed normal enough, but there was something... off about them. Iyokou couldn't put his finger on it.

He wasn't given much time to analyze, however, when he heard a terribly familiar voice. Looking to the direction of said voice, Iyokou blinked. "Oh. Hi, Avery..."

For some reason... Iyokou was totally convinced that he had ran off before things got weird.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:36 pm
"Hey, Icky-you, whose this chick? What's she eve doing?" Avery asked, dropping his bags onto the ground. "That is your name, right? Icky-you?"

Parasite stuck her tongue out at Avery before clinging even tighter to Iyokou. "I am Parasite and Tapeworm." the twins spoke at the same time, matching smiles gracing their faces. "I'm from Cirqo Nelle Stelle." Parasite's fingers kept combing through Iyokou's hair. "It's so soft," she cooed.

Avery frowned and wrapped his hand around Iyokou's shoulder and tugged him backwards. "Leave Icky-you alone. He's going to help me hunt spiders."

Parasite pouted and stomped her foot. "No!" she tugged Iyokou back towards her. And that's how Avery and Parasite engaged in a battle of tug-of-war with Iyokou as the ill-fated string.

Oops.  

Alemir

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:43 pm
"No my name is Iyokou... Avery..." He replied softly, and grunted when Parasite grabbed him again. "Please let me go..."

She's touching my hair.

She's touching my arm.

She's touching my BODY.

SHE COULD BE FULL OF GERMS.

Iyokou tried to break away when Avery grabbed his other shoulder. He squeaked as he was yanked backwards and grunted again when yanked back by this so called "Parasite". That just screamed germs.

"St-stop tugging on me!!" He yelled, squirming in their grasps. He then noticed something odd about the Parasite girl.

"Wait... why do you smell like gasoline...?" he looked at the girl and her Stelle friend closely. "And why are you in Noire? Shouldn't you be in your own circus...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:15 pm
Parasite let go of the pretty boy with the soft hair with an annoyed huff. "They're angry at Parasite because she may or may not have helped set a tent on fire." Then again, Parasite wasn't one to resist temptation. She reached out to stroke Iyokou's hair again.

Avery frowned and slapped Parasite's hand away despite Tapeworm's warning snarl. "Hey! Iyokou doesn't like to be touched." he said while touching Iyokou. Avery was a hypocrite.

Parasite stuck her tongue out at Avery. "Well, Parasite thinks you're ugly!"

"You look like a hairy spider with giant, evil PAWS!" Avery screeched.  

Alemir

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:48 am
Iyokou almost cried when Avery touched him. Why do people keep touching him? He always thought the bright colors repelled people from him. Apparently not so much in the circus world...

His thoughts came to a screeching halt when he heard Parasite, however. "YOU set the tent on fire?! ALL OF THOSE TENTS!? You hurt so many people!" he yelled and backed up, away from Avery and the twins. The police were currently by the remains of the tent, checking for evidence. He had to get to them, lest more than just tents are set on fire.

"You know... it was really great meeting you two, but I've got to go... I think the Ringmaster is calling me..." Iyokou lied badly before running off, nearly tripping over his feet as he bolted in the direction of the police.  
☛Casual RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games