a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Whose Excited for the next Climax heroes game? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I should have just created this when I was talking about when the Fourze game came out.

View Results

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:42 pm
Joker's in it. no, not the Joker Undead. although, Chalice is in it, so, I guess the Joker Undead is in it.
I meant Kamen Rider Joker.

Each game tends to add more riders, and take a few out. (usually just removing the super OP dark or concept rider, I belive they would be Dark Decade, WCAX, and I'm guessing that the Tatoba purple eyes combo will be removed for this new game)
Fantastically though, we get many new riders to play with. this one comes with quite a few new ones.

Gills, Delta, Chalice, Todoroki, Thebee (both versions, Yaguruma and Kagayama, one uses Clock Up, and the other summons Zectroopers), Sasord, Saga, Eternal, Joker and Meteor. er, Plus Wizard. some new forms appear as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:51 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider:_Climax_Heroes

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/climax_heroes/super/wizard/element.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=09ZU1-NeYwQ  

Kiriyama Ren

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:43 pm
Getting. Feeling that flamedragon card too. Looks better than ever.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:44 am
So, as fighting games go, this series is one that my friends and I find quite enjoyable. Not just the versatility in creating the combinations of the form changing.
But as most characters don't seem to have any clones, that definitely puts it ahead of a lot of games.  

Katsumi Daido

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:36 pm
Yeah, I get lost in these games. Can't wait to play Fiaz vs. Wizard. other than that I plan to have quite a bit of fun with it all the way into next year.

Did you notice at the bottom of the character page on the official site it says "and more..." under the rider list. I wonder how accurate that list on wiki is.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:05 pm
The wikipedia list is obviously not accurate. it mentions riders that have never been spoiled and leaves a ???? next to their name.
I'm hoping that Skull finally gets added in. his character model existed in the Fourze game. but never finished.

I mean, we know that Todoroki is a character, but not Zanki. we don't know about any other forms as well. Does Accel get Booster mode? or Ixa getting his final form? plenty of other forms haven't been implemented either.

I'm waiting for a Thebee (Yaguruma) VS. Kick Hopper (also Yaguruma confused )
wellllllll, that and Eternal everything.  

Kiriyama Ren

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:00 pm
Yeah I know the wiki list is not compleate or 100% accurate but still informitive none the less. I was about to ask if there was a rider you wanted, I figured it would be Skull or someone like him heh.

I would like to see Shuki, since I seem to be the resident Hibiki nut around here and I think she was an interesting and powerful oni. I have a couple others but I don't want to sound like I'm complaining when I'm not, ya know?

I'm sure we are going to have alot to talk about when we all have this game, Agito too hopefully. Do you have any other KR games other than the last couple Climax heroes? Just wondering becasue I'm thinking of creating a new game thread or sub forum.

So are you as eager to be Eternal as I am to be Faiz?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:45 am
Yeah, Skull, Another Agito, Zanki, Orga, X, Stronger, Super-1, Riderman, and Poseidan are more riders that I want in that haven't been revealed.

I know there were some Kamen Rider racing games. I'd say, don't make the game thread, Not a whole lot to talk about aside from the Climax heroes games. (most of us don't have access to the ganbaride machines for example)

I'm actually more interested in seeing how they've changed the combat system. since the gameplay looks like it's a lot more freeform than the Fourze game.  

Katsumi Daido

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:22 pm
Oh I see. Well thats cool. I had Poseiden in mind in my last post. I doubt I'll be disapointed without him though. It just leaves more for futre releases, right. I hope for Shuki and Oni no Yoroi along with some others. I was talking about this game to one of my friends at Waseada yesterday...

We had this cool idea for the next instalment. I'll go into it on another thread though. To off topic. I liked CH Fourze, and yes the new one dose look to be more liberating in some ways.

Also even though its true not everyone has a hacked PS or Wii or access to Etc etc, Climax Heroes games, as good as they are, are not the whole KR gaming franchise. I'm sure you get that. I don't agree about there not being alot to talk about ethier but to each their own.

You are getting the PSP version right? Same here.

(Waseada is a university in JP for anyone who wonders what I was talking about)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:56 pm
Actually I haven't found there to be all that that many kamen rider games that were up to quality. some, but not all. With all the riders, if they add maybe 4 or 5 a game, that's still a lot of riders that they can still add. plenty of games.
But, if we're getting the 10+ as we're getting lately, I'm going to be quite pleased each installment. (I seem to recall a Kamen Rider racing game)

I suppose there's strategies, favorites, neat combos, that sort.
Actually, I'm getting the Wii version, not because I find nintendo better than Sony, but because it seems better to hang out with my friends and play on the big screen. But that's just me. I've played both and I prefer the psp version. just as I play almost entirely with friends, it's just easier for us.  

Kiriyama Ren

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:36 pm
Takamasa Suga has really changed his appearance. It, has been a few years since Ryuki though.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I bring this up, because, guess whose lending his voice as Ryuki?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:45 am
Wizard Flame Dragon form confirmed for Super Climax Heroes.  

Katsumi Daido

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:50 pm
I keep waiting for Dark Kiva to be confirmed. but then I remember how OP his moves were in the series.
That may or may not be because I think that the Kiva Insignia makes for a neat weapon, and I want to see Wake Up Three. (called King's World End)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:55 am
Leangle Confirmed for Super Climax Heroes.

That's all of the Blade-verse riders sans the movie trio.

now, on the site, I'm not seeing Amazon, Black, Black RX, Shadowmoon, Zolda, Femme, Ryuga, Kaixa, Verde, Odin, Dark Kabuto, Kick Hopper, Punch Hopper, New Den-o, or nega Den-o. (these being, riders from Climax Heroes Fourze that have not yet been put on the official site's rider roster listing)
Though it does say "And More" at the bottom. (and Amazon was confirmed early on)  

Kiriyama Ren

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces