User Image
        To Overthrow Olympus
              Still Under Construction. To Overthrow Olympus is the story of how Shu conquers Olympus. The son of Apollo rules for a year, setting the background to the current time in the guild. This particular guild is the continuation of Camp Half-Blood: Heroes After Percy Jackson with some extra characters that are essential to the plot of To Overthrow Olympus.
          FOUNDER || iUberUber l33t
          CAPTAIN || iUberUber l33t
          VICE-CAPTAINS || iBara Mule, Bara the Mercenary, JJmonkeychic, MY rusty h a l o
          CREW || n00bz n ii g h t m a r e, Dark Doe Alysse, xX_Shining_Stars_Xx, ChibiKira13

User Image
        Camp Jupiter: Heroes of Old
              Still Under Construction. Like there is Camp Half-Blood, there is also Camp Jupiter. The Romans are part of this camp, and they have their own sequence of events. The gods pay less attention to this camp, for the Romans are disciplined enough that they need not concern themselves with how the camp runs.
          FOUNDER || xX_Shining_Stars_Xx
          CAPTAIN || xX_Shining_Stars_Xx
          VICE-CAPTAINS || Bara the Mercenary, JJmonkeychic
          CREW || MY rusty h a l o, ChibiKira13

User Image
        Somewhere Between Narnia and Camp
              This guild is specifically for plots that do not fit in the current timeline of a guild. These are for OOC sideplots, continuing on events that had something going somewhere, or just something you don't wish to RP in the current guild.
          FOUNDER || MY rusty h a l o
          CAPTAIN || MY rusty h a l o
          VICE-CAPTAINS || Bara the Mercenary, xX_Shining_Stars_Xx, iUberUber l33t
          CREW || Dark Doe Alysse, ChibiKira13, JJmonkeychic