User Image
                              This is what he’d been waiting for. The sounds of revelry and cheer hit Tapiwa’s ears and raced down his spine like an electric current, pushing him onward. Now that those little princelings were born and his plan had finally come to fruition (haha!), he was ready to make his mark on pirate history… the Tapiwa way! More raucous noise erupted from the pride’s borders… celebrating amongst each other over the birth of their new heirs, hurrah!

“I’m coming as fast as I can,” the cheetah mumbled. A hard thing to do, as his mouth was currently full of an old gazelle’s hide. Why? Because Tapiwa had been brewing up a concoction since the first news of Pirato’s coming babes had hit his ears, during his sneaking, stalking along the borders.

It had been difficult, and he’d acquired a few bruises on his head, and bee stings on his arse, for his efforts, but he’d managed.

“They’ll love it,” he muttered, teeth clenched.

Tapiwa’s journey was slow. He had a lot of goods to drag along, and being cheetah, he was not brutish, muscular beast. Finally, finally he made his way past the border of the lands, and dropped his goods, panting heavily. Tapiwa stretched his forepaws out, cracking a kink in his neck. It was heavy lifting, his lovely little present.

“Every man in the place will be drunk off his arse,” he said, grinning,” And I’ll be the drunkest!” The revelation set him into a bout of laughter.