Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Haven't the Foggiest.. ( Muka & Victoria ) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:54 am
Muka was doing his thing. That was to say he was lurking, creeping and possibly skulking around the school. He'd already gotten lost in the monster dorms today and after escaping through a hallway window, he'd moved along to the ghost dorms. The fog imposing on the campus was odd and made him uncomfortable and so he fled inside.

Perhaps he would go look for Needle.. But the fog even licked at doorways and crept into windows. It bothered his senses and he was so preoccupied with avoiding it that the strix ended up in a strange hallway with a common room at the end.

"Hrm.." His wings settled and he drummed his fingers thoughtfully on his round stomach. With a disconnected giggle, he picked a random direction and took a stroll.

Dragain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:30 am
Victoria had arrived at Amityville, only to find it relatively empty and quiet - the opposite of what her Matron told her. Since she couldn't find any administration staff in the office, she had decided to make her way straight to the her room rather than wait for someone to show her the way. Suitcase in hand, she had followed a map of the campus to the ghost dorms, feeling rather pleased with herself for not getting lost. Once she was inside, she did not hesitate to float into a mirror along the hallway - leaving a bit of her Fear on it in the process - feeling more comfortable in the Mirror world.

Besides, it helped her to avoid that creepy fog along the corridors.

The only problem was that she had no idea where her room is... Or if there was even a mirror there, not that she could use that as a doorway. Her Fear just wasn't strong or mature enough for her to do that. With a soft sigh, she hugged the suitcase to her chest, and was about to walk out the mirror when she noticed that there was someone heading in her direction - some sort of bird man... So she decided to watch him from within the mirror, eyes filled with curiosity.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:49 am
Muka's neck craned around the corner into the deserted common room area. It was similar to most common rooms on campus and so he bypassed the musty couches and cobwebbed coffee tables, only dragging a talon across the dusty back of a chair before he approached a full size mirror on the wall to admire himself.

"Deserted.." He hooted, admiring his own grin in the mirror. He didn't see the ghoul's image behind the glass. He was much taller and was currently very fixated on his own face. "Strange. Strange."

Muka giggled as he talked to himself, warily using the mirror to spy the fog outside the windows behind him. His body seemed to give off birdlike vibrations with every breath and he cooed with pleasure as he picked his vicious looking teeth in the mirror, fluffed his hair, and preened his growing beard. By the time he got to smoothing his elaborately embroidered lapels, he noticed some sort of odd reflection.

"Hmmm?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:12 pm
Victoria had, inadvertently, inched closer to the mirror with every passing second; it was almost like a game. She wanted him to notice her, but she also wanted to see how long it would take for him to see her - when she's just standing there, in plain sight, rather than hiding. When it finally seemed like he did notice her, she smiled in delight, and was about to greet him when he did some sort of really epic head tilting action... She had never, ever seen a head being tilted at that angle - unless it was an undead whose neck had been snapped.

With a giggle, she tilted her head as well, trying to get to the angle that the boil's head was at. It wasn't as effortless as he made it out to be, and she ended up floating off the ground, tilting her body at an angle when her neck couldn't anymore.

But at least she got the desired angle.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:26 pm
Muka giggled when the shape of the ghoul became clearer. Have you ever seen a bird look in a mirror? There was no cry of surprise. He simply tilted his head in the opposite direction.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Could this be a haunted mirror? It was the ghost dorms after all. Perhaps the fog was playing with his eyes? Either way.. this was pretty fun.

After that feat of contortion, the strix straightened his head out but instead turned his body, his head remaining static while the rest of him turned almost backwards.

Oh the giggling. This was great fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:16 pm
Victoria watched, clearly fascinated, as the boil's body turned; it was amazing that he could keep his head at that position! Still hovering a few inches off the ground in the mirror, she tried to do what he was doing, only to give up a moment later, floating out the mirror with her suitcase. Setting it down on the floor, she then tilted her head up to look at the boil.

"How did you do that?!" She asked, pointing at his body as she squinted at him, "Is it MAGIC?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:31 pm
Muka giggled again, his body finally turning back to normal. "Oh yes. Obviously magic!"

The strix tentatively poked the mirror only to find that it was, indeed, a solid and normal mirror. "How do yoooou, do that?" His hooting trill was accompanied by a tap-tap-tap of his talons on the glass.

"Are you a student here? Or perhaps a resident haunting? Hmmm?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:16 pm
Again, Victoria was clearly fascinated with the way Muka was manipulating his body, clasping her hands in front of her in delight, "Oh, sir, you have to do that again!"

At the boil's question, she giggled, "I'm a Mirror ghost! It's natural for us to do that! See-" She walked towards the mirror, and stuck her hand through before tapping on the glass from the other side, "Other ghosts can't do this!"

Oh, she do love showing this ability off!

"I'm a new student!" She withdrew her hand from the mirror, and hurriedly picked up her suitcase. She hugged it to her chest with both hands, as if to show it to him, "I'm supposed to move in today, but it's so foggy and the school is so quiet! Is it usually like this, sir? My Matron painted me a much different picture of the school! She said that there would be lots of people around, even at night!"

iloveyouDIE

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:20 am
"Ohh!" Muka cooed happily and clapped his hands a moment to see her pass so easily through the mirror. He had quite a few questions about it but the strix put them on hold when he heard she was a new student. It was his duty as a knob to help her!

"Well no, not usually." He scratched his chin with a talon thoughtfully. "Ghost dorms are always a bit quiet," except for the occasional wail or lamenting cry, "but this is odd. And so is this fog." His wings rose and shook a moment, as if he'd gotten a chill.

"I'm Ulmuka!" He offered his hand out to take her own in greeting. "I'm in my second term here." The strix giggled. "My ghoulfriend is a ghost so I hope you don't find it odd for me to be lurking about the ghost dorms.." Another snicker.

Dragain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:57 am
"Oh! Pleased to meet you, sir Ulmuka! I am Victoria Marie Bloodworth, also known as Victoria," She immediately put her suitcase back on the floor, freeing her hands for a curtsy. After she let go of her dress, the ghost looked at the hand that was being offered, eyeing it curiously. She then looked around, as if checking if there was anyone else in the room before looking up at the boil, pointing at herself in a 'For me?' manner. When it was clear that there really wasn't anyone else in the room, she beamed, taking his hand with a giggle, "Matron doesn't like us shaking hands with others... She said that little ghouls should always curtsy, but since you were the one who offered, I am sure that she will not hold it against me!"

She seemed awfully pleased to have shaken someone's hand though; when it was time to let go, she almost looked disappointed.

"A ghoulfriend?!" She gasped, hands clasped to her chest before shaking her head, "Oh it's not odd at all! How lovely! What is her name?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:25 am
Muka took her small hand in his own and snapped his teeth suddenly above the skin. It was his usual greeting for a ghoul. "As a gentlemonster it's my duty to greet a ghoul properly. It's also my duty to carry your bag."

The large monster lifted her suitcase easily. He wasn't one for manual labor but manners were more important. The strix giggled and offered the crook of his arm for her. He assumed they would go searching for her dorm. "Remember Miss Victoria, you are at school now. Your matron isn't with you. It's only natural to do your own thing. You are an independent woman!" He was very encouraging.

"Her name is Needle. She's an engraver ghost." Muka's head bobbled happily. "She lives in the lower levels."

Dragain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:46 am
Victoria gasped, flinching at the boil's form of greeting. Once the surprise passed, she smiled, giggling a bit, "How special! How unique!" This boil is so very exciting to be around!

"Thank you, Sir Ulmuka," She beamed when he took her suitcase, and wasted no time in taking his arm; hovering off the ground, she was happy to let him take the lead, "Oh, but once I am done with school, I shall have to return to my Matron... Of course, I do wish to be independent one day. However, that day is not now. There is still so much to learn! That is what school is for, isn't it, sir?"

She paused briefly, lips forming an 'o' as his ghoulfriend was introduced, "That is a lovely, lovely name!" Perhaps she could write a story about the passion love between Sir Ulmuka and Miss Needle, as thanks for him giving her such a warm welcome.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:02 am
"Ooooh." Muka trilled and giggled when she spoke of being finished school. "That is a long time away! It's good to have your own goals and see where unlife takes you!" The strix clearly had a very nonchalant view of life. He was under the impression that things would always work themselves out. "Amityville is an exciting place. I imagine people aren't here because they are all out doing something exciting. Battling or saving the world." He giggled. "You never know."

He was guiding them through the dorm hallways, the fog seemed like it was fighting to get inside, but Muka simply kept walking. It wasn't yet clear that he had no idea where to go. Victoria also hadn't told him her room number either... so they were simply wandering. Eventually they'd find a gnome.. or something.

"Needle is a very lovely ghoul!" His normal grin seemed to beam a bit more when he spoke of the ghoul. "She is an engraver.. that means they do tattoos." He wiggled his hands for her, so she could see the elaborate heart and talon design tattooed on him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:47 am
"Battling or saving the world, sir?" Victoria echoed in mild disbelief; that sounded like one of her stories! Perhaps the passionate love story of Sir Ulmuka and Miss Needle should involve more explosions, and world saving - just to make it a little more interesting, "I look forward to being a part of such an exciting school when it is being exciting again!"

She peered at the tattoos, leaning in to take a closer look; she beamed, her eyes tracing the design, "Miss Needle did this for you? It's beautiful! I have never met an Engraver before, but I shall have to!" She mentally added 'lots of tattooing' to her list of 'things to add to the story'.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:14 am
"I'm sure she would love to meet you. Her and her sister. They are twins, you know." Muka giggled. "Her name is Lattice. But shhhh.." He held a finger up to his lips, one of the few times his mouth closed. "Can you keep a secret? The ghouls are not supposed to tattoo at school. So don't let that fact slip out!" Despite the fact that many students bore their work on their skin. Muka had a sneaking suspicion that Victoria would be intrigued by the secret keeping.

"You can call me Muka, by the way." He squeezed his arm a bit to emphasize it to the ghoul. "Just you wait and see. This school is very exciting. We have invasions and battles and horsemen of the apocalypse!" The excitement seemed to shiver through Muka, making his wings tremble and rise a moment. "I'm not much for fighting." He giggled and patted his pronounced belly.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff