Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[prp] Visit to a Candy Shop (Asali and Leena)FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:31 am
Asali had been exploring since she was a child and today she was in a marketplace in the Laegil territory. This was her last stop before she went back to the forest, and home. She cursed as she felt a the winds of a strong storm buffet her on the rode. She slipped into the nearest building and blinked to see a candy shop. She smiled and walked to the counter to look around.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:44 am
On such a windy day customers were rare. It was rather strange that one hot days, rainy days, and even snowy days had lots of customers. But when there was a strong wind more many seemed to watch sweets. There had only been one or two customers that day and Leena had been considering closing the shop early when she heard the door open up and watched a beautiful Ista make her way to the counter.

As she watched the mare walk confidently up to her she gave a warm smile, "Welcome miss. If there is anything you would like please let me know and i would be very glad to be of service."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:11 am
Asali looked up and smiled at the woman. "Thank you, they look lovely." She looked at more of the confections. "Could I try your irish creme truffles please?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:15 am
Leena smiles, "Thank you for saying they look good. And yes of course." She said and gave of nod, "Of course miss. would you like it here or to go. And would you care for anything else?" She asked waiting to grab a plate or a box for the truffle.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:22 am
Asali smiled and nodded, "For here please, and I'll keep my eyes open for the next item I decide to try... I'm a bit of a chocolohic..." She sat down at the counter and smiled. "My name is Asali by the way."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:26 am
Leena takes a plate and places the truffle in the center of it before placing the plate down on the counter in front of her. "My type of Mearh." She said softly with a laugh, "I love someone who can enjoy the sweet thing of life. I do hope it is up to your tastes." She said and smiled, "I will keep a tab open for you then. Would you like a glass of water and a menu to the drinks and more fancier snacks I have to offer? Miss Asali? And also my name is Leena, if you want anything please just give me a call."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:13 pm
"Well I'm luck that I came here for shelter from the wind. It'll be nice to try your confections before i head back home." She smiled and ate the truffle, "Mmm that's good."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:13 pm
Leena laughed softly and smiles, "Well then I am very glad that you sought sheather here. I am glad for the company. Windy days I don't get much company." She watched the other mare eat and nods, "I am very glad to hear that you like it miss. What would you like next?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:58 pm
Asali grinned, "How about the large peanut butter cup? Of course if there is anything you would like to suggest that would be great."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:20 pm
Leena laughed, "Well I have mini peanut butter cups and extra large. With the mini you get about five or so of them. The large is about four inches. But lets see here something else. What about a white chocolate raspberry truffle? Or I have a double buttercream."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:05 pm
"I'll take a large peanut butter cup and that raspberry truffle sounds divine." Asali looked at the drink menu, "Hmmm... could I also get a chocolate fudge ice cream shake?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:21 pm
Leena laughed gently, "Would you like some salted carmel or something with a hint of salt?" She set the truffle and cup on the plate Asali already had. Then she smiled and heated to the back to scoop up some ice cream and start making the shake. "I love a Mearh who knows how to eat sweet things."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:40 pm
Asali giggled and leaned on the counter to watch Leena. "Well, I've always loved sweets.' She smiled and stretched, "Chocolate makes everything better."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:22 am
Leena looked over her shoulder at her guest and laughs, "Yes ma'am it does. You can't beat it really." She started to blend up the ice cream and milk. After a minute of liquidfy the icecream a bit she poured it into a large mug, "Would you like whipped cream on that miss Asali?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:53 am
"Oh yes please. So what made you start your business?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]