Pirate Pride JRP Needed!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

I just got my first cheetah boy from the Maestros del Mar contest. He's already been accepted as a member, just needs a JRP to finish the deal. No forms, no nothing. Just post/quote if you'd like to take him on! <3

Personality:
                                  In his youth, Tapiwa would have been called the ‘class clown.’ He’s always up to antics and making a fool of himself to impress others. He’s jovial and full of humor, willing to do whatever it takes to get a laugh or a smile out of those around him. He thrives on attention and always tries his hardest to outshine those around him… but he’s not an especially good worker. He’d much rather play the fool and have some good laughs instead. He will pull his weight, of course, but he strives only for ‘good enough.’

Tapiwa is exceptionally resourceful and savvy. He’s got MacGyver-like instincts when it comes to getting out of sticky situations. He’s great at setting up traps and figuring out difficult puzzles.

Settling down isn’t something Tapiwa has any intentions of doing – now or ever. He’s much too much of a playboy, always flirting with the ladies and flashing them toothy, cocky grins. He considers himself quite the Casanova, but really he’s nothing of the sort. He tries much too hard to impress the gals. He won’t turn away the occasional male that’s willing to put up with his silliness either, but he definitely leans more toward ladies.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:16 am
Ici Chiot

I have Pirates, i can set you up with a JRP hun PM me?  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items