Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 am
User Image

Witu Majani sat under a tree gazing around hia brand new home. He'd only been in the pride for a few days and he still hadn't approached anyone to introduce himself. He was hanging back from the wolf clan members. Being a rogue for all of his cubhood till now had not prepared him for pride life and he was just completely unsure how to act.

The lands were beautiful and the closeness of the clan was intriguing. Now he just had to buck up and start introducing himself to everyone.

wooga Paes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image

It was very exciting to Tsilihu that there were so many newcomers around. She had failed to properly introduce herself to everyone last time, being... er, distracted. But for some reason parenthood had made her more responsible, go figure. And also much more interested in bonding with her extended family, which meant everyone in the Wolf Clan.

Right now it was Lihu's task to handle her rowdiest cub, Heskovizenako. He was an energetic little thing, and while she was sure he was a good cub, he was also quite the handful. She thought walking him about and introducing him to newcomers might be a goo way to spend his energy, and so that was while she was walking about with a white cub running around.

Aha! There was one of the newcomers. She had seen him at the Tree Ceremony. With a smile, she picked up the pace and trotted over. "Hey there!"

Heskovizenako, for his part, took a bit longer to realize his mother had moved along. She had been walking so slowly before! He frowned and looked around, but it didn't take the young cub so long to find her again. Who was that fellow she was going to? Certainly not his dad! A random, jealous little feeling took over the cub and he powered along after his mother. He would get to the bottom of this!

User Image

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:32 am
It seemed Witu wouldn't have to buck up this time. A call from near by caught his attention and he turned his gaze to a lioness who had her sights trained on him and was coming his way. Nervous feelings griped him but he put on a pleasant expression and hoped he could make a good impression on the lioness. He was hoping to make friends and get out of his rogue loner habits.

"Hello!" He replied with a smile to return to hers.

wooga Paes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:41 pm
The reaction was approved by Tsilihu, since she hardly wanted to be bringing her cub around anyone grumpy, nor did she like the general idea of negative influences in her Clan. The fact that this newcomer seemed friendly was definitely a good sign!

Heskovizenako, of course, was less impressed, but only because as a rule adults were kind of boring or unpleasant, unless they were his parents. His parents got a pass. When his mother finally got within talking distance and stopped walking, he hurried along to stand beside her front paws, looking suspiciously at the stranger. The cub didn't make any effort to try and look friendly, and resorted instead to appearing somewhat pouty.

"Sorry to just barge in on you like that, but it seems to me you are a newcomer in my Clan!" Tsilihu said, looking generally friendly and pleasant in contrast with her son. "So I thought it was best I introduce myself. I am Tsilihu Waya, it is a pleasure to meet you!"

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:31 am
Witu watched as the lioness approached. She was certainly a pleasant and friendly lioness but the same couldn't be said for the cub at her paws. He was a grumpy looking lad but Witu had a idea that the boy was simply putting on a show in front of the stranger. He winked at the boy as a friendly gesture and to see how he would react and then he turned his attention to the lioness and her lovely greeting.

"The pleasure is all mine Tsilhu Waya. My name is Witu Majani. I've never been a part of a pride before. There are so many members just in the shadow clan. More than I've met in my whole life roaming the rogue lands."

wooga Paes
Sorry it took me so long. XP I'll be working on the battle rp here soon too if you're still interested in finishing it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:08 am
The wink earned him a frown from Heskovizenako, who found it rather patronizing. But he found many things adults did patronizing, so it couldn't be helped. He huffed, and sat down, since it appeared his mother had decided to converse with this lion. Oh well!

She nodded, repeating his name a few times in her mind to commit it to memory. "Mmm, yes. There was a time when we were very few, but newcomers swell the numbers of every clan now." Some of the older Ela'wadiyi didn't like this so much, she thought, but to Tsilihu it was a relief, a guarantee for the future. Besides, her own mate had been an outsider.

"The Wofl Clan is glad to have you, Witu Majani. Is there anything I can help you with, to get settled in? If you wish I could introduce you to some lions."

Izzy Makani

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas