Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp Yaoi

Back to Guilds

Welcome to a wounderful camping experience 

Tags: yaoi, camp, role-playing 

Reply Random 1x1 rps
Hidden Secrets (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares are Temporary

Eloquent Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:59 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Ryan looked over at him before laughing a little "No, that's not it." He said and watched as he turned the water off before he felt his ice cold lips on his neck. Ryan gasped a little and then leaned up a bit and smiled "Your lips are freezing." He teased and leaned against him a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:05 pm
Nightmares are Temporary

"Sorry, what can I say?" Noah wrapped his arms around Ryan, smirk on his lips, "I'm iceman." he purred and nipped on Ryan's ear. He chuckled and squeezed Ryan, "Okay, I think I'll get in that nice inviting water."  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
Captain

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:15 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Ryan licked his lips lightly and looked at the water before looking at him "Hurry up and get in the water, I'll bathe you." He said seductively before smirking and removing his arms "I'll go find you something to wear." He said before leaving the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:20 pm
Nightmares are Temporary

Noah shivered lightly, "I best then." he said, as soon as Ryan was gone Noah shed his clothes, one by one his layers made soft sounds on the floor. He slid into the water, he let out a relaxed sigh as the water quickly warmed him. "Heaven." he breathed, he closed his eyes and dipped his head under the water and remained submerged for a little while.  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
Captain

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:27 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Ryan went into the kitchen first and poured himself a cup of coffee to see if it would help him sober up a bit. He chugged down two cups before going into his room and looking for something his boyfriends could wear. "The last time he stayed over he let some clothes." Ryan mumbled a little and looked in his closet, he pulled out a shirt and some sleep pants before placing them down on the bed. After getting that done he went back into the bathroom and grabbed a rag and some soap before kneeling down in front of the tub. He ran his finger over the top of the water and watched him while he was submerged, he then reached down and tapped him on the shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:35 pm
Nightmares are Temporary

Noah shot out of the water, looking rather frightened. His heartbeat was sped up and breathes were ragged, "Oh, jesus, it just you." he said. Noah put a hand over his chest and tried to catch his breath, "Don't do that ok?" he said looking at Ryan after a moment, most of the fear had left him but there was just enough left in his eyes.  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
Captain

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:55 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Ryan pulled his hand back when he jumped up out of the water "Relax, it's just me." He said before dipping the rag into the water "I won't do it again, I promise." He said softly and looked at the water before looking at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:33 pm
Nightmares are Temporary

Noah smiled, fear and worry gone, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." he chuckled and raked a hand through his hair, "Woo, I should relax more." he laughed at himself, "So, what are you doing with that rag?"  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
Captain

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:46 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

"I said I would bathe you." Ryan said with a smirk before he started soaping up the rag. He then motioned for Noah to lean up he he started washing his shoulders and arms. "I don't think it's right for your step-dad to make you stay outside in the freezing rain." He stated though the mentioning of his boyfriend's step-dad sent a zing up and down his spine.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:06 pm
Nightmares are Temporary

Noah shivered in pleasure feeling his boyfriends warmth through the rag, "Yeah well, you've met him, you know how he is." Noah said and glared at the shower wall. He hated his stepfather, the man was cruel and thought just because he had money and a little bit of power he deserved everything, even the right to deny the young boy food and shelter.  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
Captain

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:15 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Ryan noticed him shiver and giggled lightly "Yeah..." He trail off for a moment and bit his bottom lip for a second as he thought of how much of the man he shouldn't know about. He then cleaned his neck before moving down to his stomach.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:48 pm
Nightmares are Temporary

Noah caught Ryan's hand, "That's okay, I can do the rest." he chuckled then looked at Ryan, "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly looking at Ryan's face, "You're a little pale."  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
Captain

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:58 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Ryan took his hand from the water and smiled lightly "Yes, I'm fine." He said noticing the worried look on his face. He leaned in a bit and gave him a kiss before standing up and leaving the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:10 pm
Nightmares are Temporary

Noah still didn't know how to react, so he shrugged, finished scrubbing himself then showered off before grabbing a towel, he dried and headed to Ryan's room.
"Ry! These clothes on the bed for me?" he shouted, unable to see his boyfriend.  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
Captain

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:15 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Ryan was in the kitchen making a sandwich for both of them, he heard Noah and looked at the bread before answering "Yeah!" He called back and continued on with what he was doing before he placed each sandwich on a plate and took it into the room.  
Random 1x1 rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff