Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[BAT] Sweet Little Lies (Sinon/Bazzite) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:42 pm
The night was young, crisp and cool. The air was teaming with energy.

The newly-anointed captain found his strength, speed and stamina had increased. It had been far too long since he'd entered the Negaverse. Far too many moons had passed while he floundered beneath Benitoite's benevolent gaze. All Bazzite lived to do was to make his family proud, both his Negaverse and civilian families. He would make them proud tonight. Perhaps he'd find a senshi and bring them in to be saved? Or maybe put a stop to a fight now that he had a real weapon in his hands?

It felt great. Exquisite. Bazzite didn't know the words to describe what living his dream felt like - he'd donned more impressive clothing, gained a weapon thousands of men and women before him used hundreds of years before he walked the earth. He was beginning to be a true ninja now.

Now he just had to find someone to practice on...

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:25 pm
More than two years. More than two years since Sydney had fallen into the world of magic and aliens like Alice tumbling into Wonderland. It had been a dream at first—why wouldn’t it have been? A sixteen-year-old endowed with the power to save the world (maybe) and saving civilians, lives. It was something out of the many video games she sometimes played. But now it was something like a nightmare. She didn’t want to decide whether or not it was right to kill and she didn’t want to hear the word alienalienalien ring in her head after every other encounter with the Negaverse. She wasn’t an alien. She had been born here and lived here her entire life. Earth was her home now, even if it hadn’t always been. She didn’t want to be told she was wrong. She only wanted to help others. They were the ones in the wrong, weren’t they?

Tired. She was so tired, but here she still was, donning the glamor of Sailor Sinon of Lies. Her signature skateboard was in her arms as she quietly walked through the town. Sinon didn’t even know why she was patrolling when the Negaverse didn’t bother to collect energy from citizens anymore. This was now a war between knights and senshi and negaverse and whoever else, she didn’t know.

She kept walking, wide eyes half-lidded.

Syusaki

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:43 am
Bazzite felt her long before he could see her.

Someone his rank! Finally, he wasn't scraping the bottom of the barrel anymore.

Peeking over the edges of the buildings on which he ran, the captain spotted a sailor senshi down before. She seemed alone, or so his scans told him. He had to do this. For Benitoite! He had a general to please and make proud. Bazzite still wasn't sure of his own abilities and was getting used to the idea that he now had real weaponry to work with. He'd cut himself countless times just playing with his shuriken but now?

Now he had something to prove!

Darting out ahead of Sinon, Bazzite turned a sharp corner on his heel and jumped, landing squarely in front of the sailor senshi in purple.

...and promptly realized just how tall she was.

Bazzite probably looked like a deer in headlights.

Syusaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:49 pm
She wasn’t alone. Sinon had realized this fact a while ago, but still she kept strolling leisurely. Whoever or whatever it was, maybe it would leave the redhead alone if she refused to make the first move. Maybe the two of them could continue to go on their merry ways without engaging in conflict and she could keep wallowing in her thoughts. Senshidom used to be so exciting and fun, but now? Sinon had lost her way, lost the reason for donning the costume. She couldn’t even remember why she was outside tonight. Maybe it was a whim.

The whoever or whatever was getting closer. She looked up, half-expecting the stranger to arrive anytime now, and arrive he did. In the streetlight she could see his pale blue hair, a cold opposite to her fiery red. Thin lips curled into a dry grin as she watched his expression shift from determined to frozen panic. “Ya got a case of stage fright?” she drawled, ambling forward and poking in him the shoulder before she trailed past the new captain.

“Try practicing in front of a mirror first, why don’t ya?”

Syusaki

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:00 pm
Bazzite frowned. This wasn't working out like he'd hoped that it would. They were evenly matched! Everything should have been hunky dory except the redhead was like eight feet tall to Bazzite's pathetic five-foot-five. When she walked past him without even so much as a second glance, Bazzite, the newly-made captain Bazzite became almost offended. He whirled around and flailed in her general direction.

"Hey, you can't just... where are you going? You can't just leave like that!" he shouted, sputtering all sorts of nonsense. They were supposed to fight and it would be epic and amazing with speed lines and everything, just like in his mind! But no, she kept walking. How rude! "H-Hey! Hey are you even listening??"

With a huff, Bazzite withdrew his new weapon and hurled it at Sinon, hoping it would at least graze her and land nearby. He wasn't used to throwing things with weight.

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:26 pm
She heard him shout. “Why can’t I?” Sinon drawled lazily, playfully inserting a smidge of her father’s Australian accent. “This isn’t a game where I have to fight all of the enemies I meet, ya?” She grinned amusedly as she continued to amble away from the captain. Certainly an interesting character. Perhaps it was better she didn’t fight him after all.

The senshi of lies flinched when she felt a blade hit her. In fact, the shuriken neatly embedded itself into her left shoulder. At least this wasn’t her dominate arm. She paused. The corner of her lips twitched as she pulled out the weapon, releasing a stream of red down her arm. “Oh. I see,” she noted as she swiftly threw the shuriken back at Bazzite. “I think you forgot something.”

Lucifer Force

Syusaki

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:01 pm
The shuriken flying back at him came as a surprise and Bazzite couldn't dodge it fast enough, the blade slicing clean through his uniform and tearing up his left arm. "OWW. Hey, that's my job!" he yelled, rubbing at his now bleeding arm. Part of him didn't realize how sharp this new weapon actually was - how dangerous it actually was. Part of him didn't come to terms with that until his weapon drew blood.

So things were getting serious.

"You can't go doin' that. Look, I... I gotta defeat you!" Dirty Space Pirate tricks! They're always pullin' something. the Captain thought to himself. Steeling himself for the worst, Bazzite tried to remember what Remarque had told him about punching and dodging and launched himself at the Sailor Senshi when he knew the shuriken he'd thrown was out of her reach. Sure she was taller... and probably more muscular but... he had to try! For Benitoite!

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:12 pm
The redhead quirked an eyebrow at the young captain. “Maybe you shouldn’t have thrown it at me so I could throw it back at you,” she mused with a wry grin. “I could say the same thing,” Sinon breathed out as she crossed her arm. The older senshi lifted her chin. Hit me with your best shot, kid.

She sprung into action as soon as the captain leapt at her. While she couldn’t create as much distance as she would have liked, she was able to push him away by his shoulders. “You’re looking a little green, if I do say so myself.” Granted, she was a little rusty herself, but the memories were beginning to rush back into her mind. Keep a careful distance, observe the opponent’s movements, pay frigging attention. She considered using her attack, but instead crouched low for a sweeping kick.

Lucifer Force

Syusaki

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:55 pm
"Hey this isn't.. faaaaaaaaair!"

Bazzite hit the ground with a fleshy thump and groaned. This chick was way taller, way more muscular and way better at this than he was. This wasn't fair at all! The captain reached for his chin and found it all bloodied and scraped. Scrambling to his feet, Bazzite spit out the blood that erupted when his teeth grazed the inside of his cheek. "Yer... gonna pay for that... an' stuff!"

Grr... why can't I be powerful like Beni or Painite or Remarque?!

Running at her again with all the speed he could muster, Bazzite attempted to throw another set of shuriken at the senshi.

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:48 pm
“Too baaaaaad!” she mocked before she pulled the bottom of one of her eyelids and poked out her tongue. “S’that so?” Sinon mused with an amused grin tugging at her lips. She was beginning to grow more confident. Maybe the redhead couldn’t take on a lot of negaverse agents, but this greenhorn? The soldier of lies didn’t see him as a very big threat. She remained calm as she sidestepped and rammed into him, the blade grazing her bare arm in the process. She gritted her teeth, but said nothing as she bulldozed the captain over.

Lucifer Force

Syusaki

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:06 pm
Bazzite was about to get all bawss up in Sinon's grill but gravity had other plans and instead of breaking out speed lines and other ninja paraphernalia, the captain found himself flat on his back, staring up at the sky like it would be the last thing he'd see before taking his final breath. His mouth flattened into a thin line and he stared.

"...I'm a failure, aren't I...?"

Well, might as well just lay there since his ninjocity clearly wasn't up to par with six-foot-holy-jesus-with-red-hair. Her ninja was greater (which was a shame, seeing as she was batting for the other team so to speak). Which meant his ninja was lesser and this simply wasn't acceptable. Bazzite felt his entire career in the Negaverse was a colossal waste of time if he was going to do nothing but lose. And hilariously.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:57 pm
She expected the captain to get back up and fight her, not stay down and wallow in his failures. Sinon stood up and stared down at the blue-haired lad with one of her brows quirked. “S’cuse me?” the soldier said as she stepped off the captain for her. While the senshi didn’t offer the agent a hand, she didn’t intend to smack him back down just yet. “Did I just slam you into a sudden….early mid-life crisis or something?” Sinon crossed her arms while examining Bazzite. “Wasn’t expecting that buuuuut okay then. I can work with that.”

Actually, strike that. She really didn’t know how to work with that.

Lucifer Force

Syusaki

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:58 pm
Bazzite sighed again and turned his head to face Sinon while still laying flat on his back. He tried to shrug but... the ground was kind of in the way.

"...yeah, m' just... not supposed to lose all the time n'... well what's the point of fightin' if I always lose? I got squished by Tsui n' Pasiphae in this like... tiger-shield sandwich thing, I've been tossed in dumpsters and thrown off buildings n' every time I get back up, I just get beat down again..."

The boy frowned, letting his hood slip off his head to pool on the ground. Soft snow blue locks floated in a calm wind. Maybe this senshi would finish him off quick and he wouldn't have to slink back to Benitoite to explain his failure. Yet another failure. "'n it doesn't help that I'm puny too. I mean you're like an amazon 'n all that. I mean you got nice pants... I didn't know senshi wore pants. I mean that's a point in your favor, you know?"

Bazzite sighed again. "...so you gonna... finish the job?" he asked, sullen.

Syusaki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:16 pm
The redhead quirked an eyebrow at the supposed ninja. “Ain’t ya the bad guy? Bad guys are supposed to lose,” she stated matter-of-factly. “I don’t know, go ask that to your leader or whatever. I don’t know what the point is either.” Maybe she was trying to joke, and maybe she was doing a horrible job at it.

“Ain’t ya a puny thing to begin with?” Sinon nudged one of his arms with the toe of her boot. “Ya look like a bit of a greenhorn to me too. How long have ya been playin’ the game, kid?” The soldier couldn’t help but grin proudly as she tugged at the edges of her shorts. “Yea, I’m real glad ‘bout my pants too. Don’t gotta worry about flashin’ anyone or whatever.”

She frowned, crossed her arms. Then Sinon shrugged as she turned around to search for her skateboard. “Not really. Ain’t my job to beat down a kid who’s given up. Not much point in that, I think. How ‘bout ya go on some journey to find yourself again or whatever?”

Lucifer Force

Syusaki

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:18 pm
Bazzite sat up, clearly confused when Sinon chose to turn and walk away. Sure, he could try to attack her again but what purpose would that serve? None. She'd just turn and bitchslap him again. Sighing, Bazzite flipped onto his feet and walked near her. "I've been playin' long enough to hit captain but not long enough to be any good at it. Not like you, Amazon Lady."

The captain sputtered, sending his snow blue hair furling. "Journey to... find myself?" he parroted, staring rather intently at the ground. "You think... that might help?" Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't. He'd have to ask Beni about that. What did Beni do to be as strong as he was? With a great sigh, the captain fixed his jacket. "...yeah... yeah, I'll do that."

He smiled to her even though she was on the other side of the war and she was... well... a space pirate. "Hey, thanks. I'm Bazzi. What's your name?"

Syusaki

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces