Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Emille

[imgleft]http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/xoyourstruelee/Soquili/TeePee/SpeechBubble-Emille.png[/imgleft]

Prince

[imgright]http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/xoyourstruelee/Soquili/TeePee/SpeechBubble-Prince.png[/imgright]

Alaric

[imgleft]http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/xoyourstruelee/Soquili/TeePee/SpeechBubble-Alaric.png[/imgleft]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image

Emille shivered as a gust of wind blew. She covered herself under her cloak and snugged it against herself, and her unexpected arrivals. The young mare stared at the baskets that she had also tucked under her coat. Every time she looked at them, there was a pang of hatred in her heart; Emille had given her heart to someone that left her in the night as well as three kids a few months later.

The wind blew her cloak off one of the baskets. Emille was about to reach out and fix the corner, but instead, her owl familiar, Prince, swooped down, re-covered the basket and perched on the basket. Prince knew that Emille was still distressed and didn't really want to keep them, but the owl had a hard time convincing Emille that she had to.

As another gust of wind blew, Emille sighed. She unclasped her cloak and stood up. Emille looked at the baskets and Prince. Why was she stuck in this situation? Why did she have to keep the kids that were produced with someone that she hated so much? A normally calm and sweet Emille was now just angry with everything.

"I-I can't do this," Emille exclaimed as she turned around, back facing the baskets. She closed her eyes, and took a few slow steps forward. Under her breath, she spoke again. "I-I... D-don't want to do this."

User Image

Emille slowly walked away. Prince tried to say something, but with another gust of wind, the small owl had to fix the cloak again, tucking in the edges under the basket to make sure they wouldn't fly off again. After that, he went and perched on a branch, where he was able to see the baskets as well as Emille. Emille would come back. Prince knew it.

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image

Alaric stretched out his wings as he let a gust of wind blew and he let it pick him up. With that, the young colt was flying through the sky. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the wind in his face. It felt really nice to be able to do that. His adopted father couldn't fly so it was some place he could go when he wanted and he couldn't do anything about it.

He was gliding happily until he opened his eyes and noticed an odd green patch. Alaric had flew around the area many times and had never seen it before. Slowly, he descended to investigate. When he was close by, Alaric was surprised by what he saw.

It was a large green sheet that from underneath peeked... Some baskets? Alaric knew that he was lucky to have had his adopted father raise him, but what about these baskets? The colt looked around and couldn't see anyone around. It was quite cold, so Alaric couldn't imagine them being left alone if they still had parents... Maybe he should take care of them? Or maybe bring them to his adopted father?

Alaric looked underneath and noticed three baskets. There was no way that he would be able to move all three without any of them freezing to death. Instead, the colt went under the green fabric and curled himself in between them. He couldn't help but feel drawn to one in particular: a basket with a beautiful glowing gem.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image

Prince kept glancing back between the baskets and Emille walking away. He couldn't help himself; he loved Emille dearly and wanted to be by her side all the time, but who would watch the baskets if he didn't? It wasn't before long when he caught a glance of something that was large and white flying down to the baskets. The owl couldn't see everything clearly, but soon, the shape was under Emille's cloak and all he could see was... A tail?!

Instantly, Prince dived from his perch and approached Emille. "Miss," the owl screeched as he was approaching her. "Miss! Something is with the baskets and it has a tail."

User Image

Emille had been content if someone else stumbled onto the baskets to take care of them, but it was not her intention to get them eaten. "O-oh no!" She quickly turned around and galloped back towards the baskets. "Nothing was supposed to happen to them... I still want them to have a life!"

She was out of breath when she finally arrived in front of the baskets. Emille saw the tail sticking out and just stared at it, angrily. "G-get away f-from my b-baskets!" Her chest was heaving up and down heavily, trying to catch her breath. "Y-you have no right being there!"

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image

Alaric was ready to tuck his tail under the cape and fall asleep, his body warmth keeping the three baskets as warm as he can. That was until he heard a voice... A very angry voice. The colt peeked his head out from under the cloak and stared out at the mare standing above him.

"Oh... Sorry," Alaric said with his eyes closed but a smile on his face. "It was windy and they just looked lonely and cold." He managed to wriggle his way back out again. Once out, he pushed the baskets closer together and made sure the baskets were tucked in.

He then turned back to the mare and bowed. "I'm sorry, to have been a burden." Alaric looked back at the basket, one, with a glowing gem, popping out just a bit. "I was just worried that they were all alone, and..."

The normally outspoken colt withdrew just a little bit and blush reddened his cheeks. Alaric looked up at the mare. "I guess I wanted to be there for them..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image

Emille stared wide-eyed at the colt that popped out from under her cloak. For one thing, he was just a foal! He was also very much like the Soquili that knocked her up and left her: he had cat-like ears and tail as well as wings on his back. But what surprised Emille the most was what he was saying.

She couldn't move or say anything until the colt finished speaking. This little one wanted to take care of the baskets himself? He didn't want them to be lonely..?!

Inside herself, Emille's heart broke. Someone as young as this colt wanted to take care of her kids, while herself, a young adult, wanted to run from them just because she hated their father. Emille was so ashamed that she didn't know what to say, the only thing she could mumble out was short and simple.

"P-please... Don't call me 'miss'. Just E-Emille is fine."

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image

"Well, even if I know your name, it's still more polite to call you 'Miss Emille," Alaric said with a smile. He was happy that the mother of the baskets came back. Either way he knew that the baskets would have someone to call family, but it was better that the mom was here!

Alaric was ready to fly off again. His first instincts of them being abandoned was wrong, and what he would have to do now was well, go back to his own adoptive father. The colt smiled again at the mare and was ready to take off again, spreading his wings. He didn't really want to leave, but there was no point him being there anymore.

"I'm glad you're here," he told her. "They all have a loving momma that they can always depend on."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image

Emille watched as the colt was readying himself to leave. She wasn't sure what to say to him. For the most part, she just stood there, stunned. The colt was about to fly off until she cried out. "S-stop! Wait!" It was another moment of silence before the mare spoke up again.

She walked up to him and bent her head to Alaric's eye level. "W-would you like to stay with me and keep them warm?" It was an odd request of a colt from a grown mare, but for some reason, Emille just thought it felt right. The colt had stepped up even before she was. It had to mean something.

Without hearing the colt's answer, Emille sat down besides two of the baskets. Her body would and could keep these two warm, but it was a bit harder with the third. "I-I'm large enough for these two to have more warmth, but not the third..." Emille knew, of course, that she could have easily gone under the cloth and had two baskets on one side and one on the other, but she wanted to give the chance to Alaric.

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image

The breeze hit Alaric's wings and he was ready to say bye and fly off when he heard Emille call out. He turned around and listened to what she had to say. His eyes grew more and more round as she spoke and when she was finished, there was a sparkle of happiness in the colt's eyes.

"She's letting me help!" Eagerly, he made his way to Emille. Alaric gave Emille a nuzzle on the neck before plopping his body next to the last basket. He happily wrapped his body and tail around the basket while his wing went over the cloth that covered it. "It has to be warm enough now!"

Alaric was about to drift off into a nap before he realized how rude he was being. With his neck held high, he saw Emille and called over. "I'm sorry, Miss Emille. My name is Alaric. I was given to a foster father before I even came out of my basket. That's the real reason why I'm so against loneliness. I'm not scared for myself anymore, but more so for those that have no one."

"Thank you, for letting me stay. It... Means a lot to me." With his pale coat, i was easy to see his flush, but with the wind still blowing, Alaric knew Emille was more busy caring for her baskets than looking over at him. Before Alaric let himself drift off, he looked at the basket that he was wrapped around. The gem on the basket glowed a cyan color and it hypnotized the colt.

"You're so pretty, even in the basket," Alaric thought to himself. "Thank you for letting me keep you warm today!" He smiled before resting his head on the ground again, content with today.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

Emille smiled broadly as the colt came over to her and her kids. She was happy that he accepted. Emille still felt somewhat ashamed of herself for wanting to leave her kids, but thanks to Alaric... Emille found new strength. Just because the baskets reminded her of what once was doesn't mean that they wouldn't give him more, happier memories.

"T-thank you for s-staying, Alaric." She wasn't sure if she should say the next bit, but letting it out was better than keeping it in. "Y-you helped me today, more than you know, a-and it means a lot to me!"

With her last words came a large howl from the wind. Emille didn't know if Alaric heard, but either way, at least she said it. If Alaric wanted to bring it up again later, she would be okay with it.

Shouting louder, Emille spoke again. "You're free to come back any time you want so you can meet and play with the little treasures you worked to protect today!"

She watched the colt whom was so loving towards her baskets. If something that small can step it up, Emille knew she could as well. It wasn't matter of 'if' anymore for her. Emille had to and would do it.

"Alaric helped me by giving my baskets love. In turn, he helped me open my heart and give my love to the baskets." Emille wasn't sure, but she felt that she would also come to love Alaric like her baskets. He deserved at least that much!

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas