[!][PRP] A Siren's Awakening (Amphi/Roch/???) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:19 am
"Hey, I'm easy," Roch said, letting her tug him along. "I'll go with you wherever." Plus, he was positive that Danny would go towards the warm one, and he wasn't quite sure how to deal with what he'd done to her. Not just yet. He started for the cold light, twining his fingers through hers. If they went insane again... well, they'd go together this time, right?

"Maybe they'll have a room with a couch in it," he added. He wouldn't mind it so much this time, he figured.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:21 am
Amphi smiled up at him and nodded. "good to know, I'll try not to lead you astray!" The mermaid was not thinking about going insane with Roch together. No she was thinking about other things.

Her friends, Was Danny okay? What about Xiu or Lizzy or Thanatos?

"One can only hope that we'd get the room with couches.." The mermaid said absently as she squinted her eyes. "But...what is that up ahead?" her heart ached with a familiar pang, a familiar fear as she stopped Roch in their steps. "Hunters. they're hunters...No no no no." Alarm went up and they attacked...

Ice Queen
A shout goes up as the hunters on guard take notice! They begin to open fire and shoot! You are hit for 20 damage. Add 15% to your Insanity levels.

You did not find your faction's base! Please see the OOC note at the bottom of this post.

((WHOOPS))

Stats:

Name: Amphitrite
HP: 30/50
FEAR Strength: 100%
Insanity Strength: 15%
Items: None
RP Blurb: Like this

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 am
"Son of a witch," Roch yelped, grabbing the little mermaid's hand and hauling her away as fast as he could. It didn't stop them from getting hit, which had him cursing loudly as they got away.

He paused as he heard the sounds of partying, wondering what in the hell was going on. His eyes widened slightly as the fog started to form into the tents and booths--"What the hell...?" He headed for the nearest booth, reaching for one of the cupcakes--and it slipped out of his fingers, reforming on the booth.

Stats:

Name: Roch
RP Blurb: More like this atm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:43 am
the mermaid shuddered as they barely made it away, a few stings from their weapons marred her skin along with Roch's and had the mermaid closing her eyes with trepidation. Instead of finding more hunters though, they found the fright night booths...

And cupcakes? The mermaid blinked and then giggled a little at the one that Roch was currently trying to snatch.

the giggle ended though as she saw a figure a little off into the distance...Body alert, she walked closer and listened to what he said.

Stolen? she hadn't...She looked at Roch before dismissing the idea of him stealing...okay she looked at Roch.

"Roch?" One eyebrow was raised.

Ice Queen

Stats:

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:42 pm
What are you fighting for?" The being raises a shadowy appendage. You realize that it is holding a weapon. A strange, odd lullaby-like sound seems to creep across your skin, paralyzing you in place. "Is it power? Is it for them?" They sweep their weapon aside, revealing more shadowy shapes behind them. "Would you tear away those who are seeking another path, force them into a life they do not wish to be in? I am not an unreasonable person. All I ask for is an exchange, and return of the things you have taken from me. You make your own choices; the choice is always yours to make."

Roch stared at him... glancing at the weapon and at the people supposedly standing behind him. "I got no clue what you mean," he finally said. "I've taken a lot of stuff--but I'm doubtin' its from you--although I did try t'take a cupcake," he admitted. "It's right there, though, the thing ain't really... solid enough t'eat--"

"You have taken something from me. I would like it returned."

"I told you I can't return the cupcake--so seriously, man, tell me what y'mean and maybe I can do somethin' bout it. But if I ain't got a clue what y'mean, I can't do it."

The figure seems to smile in a way that means they don't believe you.

Roch cursed silently as he realized he couldn't move. A bit... late.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:03 am
It was then too, that Amphi realized that she couldn't move. her brows furrowed in worry as she looked at her boilfriend and then back at the figure.

"What Roch said was true, We haven't stolen anything! Have we?" She looked at Roch, "I, at least don't remember stealing something. I was FORCED to take someone else's oh so wonderful gift but..." Of course she spoke of the tracker that had been implented into her core but...

"What do we do Roch?"

Ice Queen

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:19 pm
There was no getting out of it by telling the truth, he knew that look--even if it was a shadow guy. So he gave in. "Hey, I'll get it back, how's that sound? I'll find whatever I stole--or someone else stole, and we'll return it to you--but we gotta go find it," he said. Best to get away from the psycho, he decided. He wasn't accepting the truth, and Roch didn't really feel like fighting someone that was willing to discuss--or even fake discussing.

Plus, hadn't Amphi gone through enough? He turned, reaching for Amphi's hand and started to walk--then ran, dragging her along as the screams came--

Then the fog around him turned white, losing shape.

Quote:
You find yourself able to move. You turn and walk, the walk becoming a run becoming an all-out dash. Behind you can hear the screams, the cries of those you left behind --

Or do you? You don't stop until the fog around you turns white and loses its shape.

No change in HP, Fear, or Insanity.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 4, 2, 4, 1 Total: 22 (10-40)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:25 pm
Amphi squeaked as they could move again and started right after Roch. Soon though they were surrounded by white fog, losing themselves and the shapes around them.

She pretended for a moment, the screams that followed them still couldn't reach her ears and looked at Roch.

"Why....where are we. Who was that..." She breathed in as she took her hand from his and started reaching out...She couldn't see but she could feel...and right now she felt something in the fog...A figure?

It felt warm though, wet and sticky. She fell to her knee's keeping the pressure on as she detrimened it a wound in a matter of seconds.

"Roch...There is someone here...they're hurt..." Amphi reacted on instinct as her hands started to glow, the wetness seeping to her knee's. "whoever you are, please don't die. I'll heal you." Her hands swept over, bright blue against the white fog as she worked carefully.

Then a faint whisper of 'Thank you' and nothing...the blood...the heat and warmth fled as Amphi stared at the figure that fog cleared from. A hunter lied there, eyes shut and peaceful in their death.

She had tried to heal a hunter...the same hunters who had stuck a tracker in her. The hunters who had ruined her.

She had tried to save one...the guilt weighed upon her as she looked at the figure and pushed herself up. She didn't save him, tried to help him...it was a enemy.

And she couldn't save him.

Which guilt was heavier for the mermaid? She looked at Roch and then away.

"We should move on..."

(Healing strange thing for 20HP?)

Quote:
Assess the injury. Attempting to Heal...

You work frantically, your mind scrambling for the information you learned so long ago. You never expected you needed it to save a life -- or maybe you did, and the situation is making it too difficult to think straight. The figure's life slips slowly between your hands. You can see their mouth move: "Thank you." They lie still, and are no more.

The fog lifts a bit. With a jolt, you realize that it was an enemy. Or perhaps you already knew, and made the choice to try and save them anyway. Regardless of your moral compass, you realize that you feel a bit... burdened. Guilt for helping an enemy? Guilt for being unable to save them?

Or perhaps it is the Insanity getting to you.

Gain 25% Insanity

Stats:

Insanity Strength: 40%

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:48 pm
Roch stood there, letting Amphi do her thing, then frowning slightly at how it turned out. "Oh well," he said. "Waste of healing," he added. "Don't worry, it happens."

Then he stopped, sniffing the air. He started forward, thinking with his stomach once again--and then blinked at the shadowy creature that wanted him to cook.

For a moment he looked at the counters, then picked up the strange gelatinous creature--he would have picked up the fish, but, y'know, with Amphi there...

He sniffed it. "Y'think this would make somethin' good?" he asked, holding it up to show the others. "I bet if we chopped it up, tossed in some seasonin's and some dough, then fried it--"

Stats:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:24 pm
Amphi blinked at the girl and then shook her head. Whatever that figure was...Roch had handled it well. She disappered as they kept walking. She was getting tired and voices...so many voices seem to be talking to her but she didn't let it get to her.

Not again.

Just as she thought of it, a door appeared...and a little late as the mermaid RAN INTO IT.

"Ow..OW..ow ow ow ow..." She stared at the door and blinked. "what...when did a door get here!?!?"

Quote:
Run into the door...

Stats:

HP: 29/50

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:30 pm
"What the jack?" Roch said, tugging Amphi away from the door and kicking it. "Ow." His foot hurt and the door wasn't even dented. But still--it was the way out.

He stopped, feeling arms wrap around him, hugging him from behind, Amphi's voice whispered something at him, but--she was standing right next to him. "What the jack? Who the hell are you? Let me go!" The sense of finality hit him--but hell, it hit him rather regularly, so he ignored it.

Stats:

HP: 28/50
Insanity Strength: 5%

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:45 pm
Amphi blinked at Roch as she felt the arm wrap around her, the sense of heat and a familiar hard body pressed against her. A sad whistle, and as Roch leaned in.

"Don't leave me again Amphi..." it was said with so much trepidition and sadness that made the mermaid hesitate as her hand was on the knob. How could Roch be next to her and still holding her?

"What do you want me to do?" The mermaid's voice cracked as she felt the weight of doom on her. It was only a matter of time, and wouldn't it be better if it was her? Roch would be free of her troubles, and she would be free of the fear of hurting him. She could at least save him...down here right? "If not me then who?" She looked at her Roch instead, the one next to her.

"If I ask you to stay, Will you let me go instead?" She blinked as her hand stayed on the knob. "Roch..."

Stats:

HP: 29/50

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:51 pm
"Amphi--" the real Roch said. "Let's go together. Even if we die, wouldn't it be better than bein' stuck here, not knowin' what's real or not?" he said, holding out his hand to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:57 pm
"Together." She took his hand and brought it to her cheek. "At least this time, I won't feel alone again." She wouldn't be alone, alone in the room with the other students...alone with the fog as it curled around her...inside her...through her.

"You better think that way when we go through..." The mermaid attempted with the joke and...

"We're going in Together..."

Marushii

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:28 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon
"Together." She took his hand and brought it to her cheek. "At least this time, I won't feel alone again." She wouldn't be alone, alone in the room with the other students...alone with the fog as it curled around her...inside her...through her.

"You better think that way when we go through..." The mermaid attempted with the joke and...

"We're going in Together..."

Marushii

The touch of the real Roch dispelled the feeling of other. The voice disappeared without a word, leaving only a sigh that was easily mistaken for a breeze.

The door feels solid under Amphi's grasp, and opened at a touch... before vanishing.

Amphi feels better. Recover 10 HP.

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Inverted Haunted House, October 2012

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces