[!] [PRP] It Happens in a Blink [Jack Sparrow]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:45 pm
It was fortunate, perhaps, that when Sparrow Heartreed awoke, he had no clear idea as to where exactly he was. If he did, then he would have discovered that he was no longer anywhere where he had last been, and the people he had been with were gone, and that may or may not have made him rather disgruntled. As it was, he was merely disoriented.

"What the..."

With a slight groan, he pushed himself up, feeling mildly lightheaded, and frowned at his surroundings. The fog was thick and white, dulling his senses, and Sparrow's brows drew together in concern.

"What's going on?"

(( Stats: ))

Name: Sparrow Heartreed
HP: 50/50
FEAR Strength: 100%
Insanity Strength: 0%
Items: None
RP Blurb: Looks like this

Nerpin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:42 pm
Waking up to Jack was nothing like his other half - it was like breaking water, lungs burning, a gasping breath, and even a bit of flailing of the arms. He didn't like what he saw - which was a whole lot of nothing except whites and greys. The fog was endless, and crawled around, rebounding his green glow and disorientating him a little.

"What's going on"

The words came through muffled, and turning towards it, he gauged his luck, before calling back to it. "Hey, is anyone out there?" He asked, getting his bearings straight again, following the sound.

Name: Jack-B-Nimble
HP: 40/40
RP Blurb: Meow Meow Meow

kurotomato
Guess who loves you? Me!

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:58 pm
The sudden voice responding to his rather rhetorical question made Sparrow jump, eyes narrowing, swinging the scythe around instinctively. It was a good thing, however, that he didn't actually swing it, since it came within an inch of said speaker's head.

"...Jack?"

A look of incredulity on his face, Sparrow hastily moved the weapon away from the boil and peered curiously through the haze, trying to discern whether or not he was seeing things or if this really was Jack.

"...Jack, is that you?"

Nerpin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:15 pm
Oh, thank those above him that were watching.

Bouncing to a swift walk, he was happy to know he wasn't alone - Sparrow was a pretty adept fighter, and his bro - they would do better if they were together. As he closed in to the sound, his mouth stretched in to a wild smile as the shadow that would probably be Sparrow started appearing in the fog, making him feel calmer - until a large black blade came rearing at him, making the demon double back again, eyes wide and reflecting off the fog.

"LORDS ON HIGH," he shouted as the blade slicked through the fog, breaking it for a moment in front of the demon's face, making him take a few steps back. That was definitively the reaper's blade. "It's cool bro, it's me, I promise." he answered, trying to subdue him a little.

kurotomato
u 3u <333

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:53 am
"My apologies," said Sparrow hastily, desummoning the scythe in a gust of black smokey shadows that twisted and shivered, disappearing into the palm of his gloved hand. He curled his fingers around the shadows and tugged a little, idly molding them into the shape of what appeared to be a globe of sorts.

"Jack, do you know where we are?" he asked, obviously distressed, and glanced around, squinting into the fog. "Last I remember...last I remember, I was with a ghoul, and then..."

Just up ahead, he could spot the faintest glint of a light - and then to the right he could see another light. Frowning, Sparrow narrowed his gaze, and then said slowly, "I'm not sure I trust heading towards either of those - but what do you think?" Towards one of the lights, or elsewhere?"

Nerpin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:26 pm
"Hey man, it's cool." Was all Jack stated when he finally walked up towards the man, kind of brushing his shoulder against the Reaper's hoping to calm him down a little - like a cat would to something it trusted. He was feeling a little off, being alone without any of his little friends, every so often shuffling his feet around, trying to see if he could touch a body with his feet. But no matter how hard he tried, it appeared that none of them had followed him.

Hearing the question from the Reaper, his head bobbed up again, looking at him seriously, before peering around, seeing basically exactly what Sparrow had seen - a bunch of fog, more fog, and two ominous glints of light. "Well, I'm not entirely sure as to where we are . . ." he strayed lightly, before shrugging. "There is a saying that goes, good things come in threes, so . . . who knows, maybe there'll be another set of lights or something, I think we should press on in hopes of finding it. He stated, feeling good about his decision.

kurotomato
u 3u <333

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:32 pm
Sparrow smiled at Jack, a little weakly, but still a smile nonetheless. His friend was just as antsy about being in this place as he was, but at the very least they were not alone.

For now. Sparrow really, really hoped it stayed that way.

He nodded at Jack's words and they both set off through the fog, ignoring the lights and making their own way. Still absently playing with the shadows in his hands, Sparrow said cautiously, after a few moments, "...do you hear that?"

It was the sound of music, faint and tinkling, and within several minutes a grey, dismal scene emerged from the fog. It looked as though it were the bare remnants of what had once been Fright Night.

And a figure.

Sparrow stopped dead in his tracks, the shadows falling from his fingers and dissipating into nothingness. Apprehensively he stared at the figure in front of him, and then gave a slightly wary glance at Jack before he said cautiously,

"If I have stolen anything from you, I will return it, gladly."

Nerpin
u 3 u <3

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Inverted Haunted House, October 2012

Manage Your Items