Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonflight: An Alternative Pern (Old Guild)

Back to Guilds

A B/C Pern Roleplay 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Roleplay, Breedables 

Reply Trine Weyr
{Lesson ORP} Playing with..... Finger Paints? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:35 pm
(Welcome to my hoj-poj event!
Everyone except Gale Stalker riders may participate. Their dragons can, however they may not give the game away to their riders. (Don't worry, you guys get something special coming up later. *wink*)
Any questions can be directed at me in the main DF thread. <3 Have fun guys!

Rules-
1. Gale Stalker riders prohibited!
2. Gale Stalker dragons welcomed only if he or she can keep a secret!
3. Everyone else come down for a good time!
4. Training/Lesson rp, 5 posts min to get exp.
5. How this is going to work: arrive, find a dragon not bonded to char, roll for painting project, Paint! =D
6. Have fun guys! Let the craziness begin.

Possible painting projects. Roll 1d6; character doing the painting should roll.
1. Head/face
2. Neck
3. Body
4. Left Wing
5. Right Wing
6. Tail

It had taken some convincing for the bronze rider to get her to agree. Wykla thought his idea was crazy. Even so, she could see why he needed the help. This was a bit extravigant for a training exercise. The bluerider had finally relented and agreed. This was definately going to be interesting. She and Kameth had spent the day before scouting out the ideal location for this large event to happen. Away from the feeding pens, and wallows, and places that riders might normally go; a clearing was made on somewhat level ground.

Word had been passed to the drudges to pass along to candidates, weyrlings, and riders not belonging to a certain wing. A grin crossed her lips. Should any of the Gale Stalker wingriders try to show up, she would run interference with her flits. In the clearing a set of tables was set up. Upon them rested..... finger paints? Now all she needed was her exuberant painters and some willing dragon canvases.

The rider wasn't the only one busy. Kameth had positioned himself where he could watch all the fun. He had waited until the last minute for his announcement. Best not give yacky dragons time to yack. Attention fellow dragons. Mine is holding a candidate lesson. We are in need of dragons to assist. Gale Stalker dragons, as per your Wingsecond's request, do not tell your riders what is going on here if you choose to come. He flicked his wings.

Lesson Objectives~
For candidates/weyrlings/riders- Paint 'wounds' on willing dragons.
For any dragon- Allow 'wounds' to be painted on. I hope you're not ticklish! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:31 pm
The brown had been sleeping in the sand when he heard the announcement from the blue dragon. It was vague enough to catch his interest, and he pondered for a few moments. He really didn't have anything better to do, his was off doing things, and so, why not.

Mine, I am going to help out with a candidate's lesson. Kameth has asked for help. He received an acknowledgment from F'nell, though with a hint of curiosity from his rider's end. He had no answer for that yet, but he would tell him what was going on as soon as he knew. Since they weren't Gale Stalkers, he could tell his, though though he had to wonder the Gale Stalker dragons were not permitted to inform their riders. Was it a game?

He would just have to see.

Krith made his way to the location, landing near the blue dragon. I have come to help. he said, glancing around the clearing. There wasn't really anything there, except for some tables. What are we doing?  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dizzy_Kat
Crew

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:12 am
Ailin
Ailin appeared at the appointed place at the proper time as he'd been told to do. He wasn't sure what to expect but the idea of a lesson held a sense of normalcy that had been lacking in the weyr for far too long. The gangly teenager was still awaiting for those in charge to offer to take him back to the Harper's Hall as they'd said they would. He was being patient, they had a lot of more important things on their minds.

At least he had found a few Trine harpers willing to at least help him practice and teach him new songs for his flute. With the lack of organization and influx of strangers, the flute had never left his side. It's wooden box now hung in a rough-made harness strapped to his back. It was almost becoming a security item. His anxiety levels shot through the roof if he set it down for too long.

His little blue Jerint trilled a scale and rubbed against Ailin's neck. Feelings of Calm and Interest washed over him as they joined the growing group and the new Candidatemaster.

Zarike
It was hard to keep secrets in a weyr so packed. Especially from nosy little weyrbrats. The benefit of being so young was you were often looked over when 'adults' were talking and therefore one could hear quite a few things that may not have been for public ears.

Normally Zarike hated being ignored, but word that candidates and riders were collecting in a secret out of the way place was more important than his own noticability. It wasn't hard for him, just a few months away from being candidate aged himself, to follow the trickling crowd out to where Wykla and Kameth waited.

This time instead of just slipping in with the candidates Zarike walked right up to the woman and her blue. "Ma'am!" He piped up loud and clear, waiting till he had her attention. "I'm not a candidate yet but may I join as well?" One thing his foster father had strove to hammer into his dense head was if he must address those of higher rank without warning, at LEAST he could try to be polite about it.

Z'fer
Calanoth coasted in low over the trees, the wind from his wings rustling the tops. The large dragon landed at the farthest edge of the clearing, careful to avoid any other dragons or people. His eyes whirled with pleasure at seeing Kameth as well as children milling about. ~ Mine and I are here to assist you Kameth. Where would you like me? ~ Being directed by a blue wasn't something Calanoth normally accepted, but Kameth was of his wing and Calanoth was entirely too fond of both human and dragon hatchlings.

Z'fer dismounted and began the task of removing Calanoth's straps. Whatever Wykla had in mind, he figured those wouldn't be necessary (and if they were, she could just show the kids how to put them back on a little earlier than they normally would). He'd postponed a training for their own wing to let Wykla do her lesson and so he could see what she was up to.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:01 am
F'itz was not, on the whole, very fond of large gatherings and this was doubly true of young folk who were likely to be loud and boisterous. Since the fall of Benden however... since then he had taken opportunities to mingle with the residents of Trine and Malvren where he could. With no signs of a plan to retake their lost Weyrs integration seemed like the way forward to him, and even if they could recover their lost homes bonds of friendship forged here could surely only be good news for the future of Pern.

It was only the last week or so however that he had been fit enough to do anything active, which was probably another reason for his decision to attend today. Even quiet, rather reclusive F'itz had tired of being still and largely alone with his thoughts during his time in the infirmary.

For his part Brumath was willing to tolerate the exercise, whatever it turned out to be. He saw little point in their assistance, and suspected that something unpleasant would come of it but if it pleased his recuperating rider then he was willing to go all the same.

As a quiet, sober sort of a dragon Brumath did not announce himself with a bugle as he came in to land; he had addressed the young blue with the young rider and that was sufficient.

Once they had landed with a heavy thud F'itz dismounted neatly and approached Wykla, his posture erect to near the point of stiffness as ever. He cut a dignified, though not impressive figure with short neat grey hair, grey eyes, pale skin and - currently - a skinny build; his wiry toughness had been lost as he recovered in the infirmary from injuries he had acquired in the course of rescuing refugees from Benden.

"Candidatemaster," he saluted the child blue rider, because she outranked him; it was a little absurd but no more so than his own wingleader. It was the way of the world, and traditional F'itz accepted that. "Brumath and I are here to offer our services."

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

Mortane

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:00 pm
Mine? Mine? Mine wake up? Mine they're DOING something! Oh look at all the little ones! Came a certain blue's voice in C'rci's mind as he stuck his nose through the window nudging his groggy rider and earning a disturbed HISSS from the angry crimson flit who'd been sleeping on the pillow beside her.

"I'm up! I'm~" But C'rci never finished her sentence as Bolth nudged just a touch to hard and sent his rider rolling out of bed. Had she not been awake before the woman was now as she slowly staggered to her feet calming the spitting and hissing Fasha with a pat to the head as she rubbed her eyes going about pulling on her clothes.

"What is it Bolth? What's going on?" She mumbled cracking an eye open to look at the big steely blue head the filled her small cramped hut window that she shared with three other riders. Bolth however was the only dragon that simply insisted on sleeping right against the hut and as such C'rci took the window bed so she could reach out an reassure her fussy dragon.

I believe they are having some sort of lesson yes? Kameth wants help. Oh please can we help Mine? I want to play with the little ones! Bolth begged his rider as she finally pulled her boots on, Fasha flitting to her shoulder as she stumbled out the door.

"Fine Fine, but don't expect me to be too active." C'rci mumbled and not even bothering with a riding harness slid onto Bolth's back and settled herself there to nap as the blue happily bounded and trotted towards his associates giving a bright chipper bugle of greeting.

Kameth! Oh Kameth! I've come to help! Where do I start! Oh so many little ones! And big ones! Bolt called out slowing to a stop to allow C'rci to slip from his back. The still sleep muzzed rider gave Z'fer and Wykla a wave before finding a tree and slumping against it with her crimson flit in her lap to nap. She and Bolth had been one of the few on night patrol lately putting to use the ex-wherhandler now dragonrider's knowledge of her former charges to help guard the Weyr and the young rider had yet to readjust to a daylight schedule, but was perfectly content to let Bolth have his fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 pm
She didn't wait long. Riders and dragons, and candidates began trickling in. For a little bit she had been slightly worried. This really depended upon dragons who were willing to show up just because. And they came through. Wykla gave herself a self-satisfied smile. They were in business.

Kameth, I'm leaving the dragons who haven't brought their riders with them to you. We can get them paired up with people if they don't find them on their own. She knew Kameth could handle this. Together they'd insure that every dragon who showed up wouldn't go away unpainted.

The bright blue nodded. They'd sort of talked about this. He glanced up as the first lone dragon approached. Greetings Krith. Thank you for your help. Mine will be explaining things in a moment. Kameth settled to wait patiently. Even he was pleased as more dragons showed up.

Wykla wondered briefly if she should jump up onto a table to be seen better. Shardit being short. A rumble from Kameth solved her problem. She jumped up to stand on his foreleg, with a hand on his neck for support.

"Hey guys. Thanks for coming. I know this seems odd, but it was requested by the Gale Stalker wingsecond. We're doing this to help them with their training. We need to paint wounds on as many dragons as we can. He didn't say what kind, so I guess that's up to you.

People find yourself an unpainted dragon. There's paints on the tables. Two dragons, one on each side of the table please. Dragons, if your rider isn't here then bespeak Kameth and we'll get you paired up." Short and sweet. Wykla glanced over the group then nodded. If anyone had specific questions they could come directly and ask her. She jumped down and rejoined the group that had started to gather in front of Kameth.

It didn't take long for someone with a question. A young someone. The boy's address took her somewhat aback. Ma'am? She could sense Kameth snicker. Wykla pursed her lips as she considered his question. While he wasn't technically a candidate, she hadn't said candidates only. "Aye since you asked. Find someone to pair yourself up with though; a candidate or rider." She gave a nod to send him on his way.

Wykla was pleased to see her wingleader's bronze fly over the clearing. She turned her attention to a rider stiffly approaching her. For the second time that morning, she was startled. By the salute directed at her. She gave him one back and a nod. "F'itz and Brumath we're glad to have you. Wykla of Kameth. Feel free to find someone to paint on him, and you'd be welcome to do some painting too."

She returned C'rci's wave, and was puzzled a moment why she didn't join the group. Then she spotted the steel blue and grinned, realizing it had been him who had wanted to come. At least his rider could get some sleep while he was entertained, er painted.

Kameth offered himself as his rider's stand so she could be seen and heard by all. After instructions were given and she'd joined the human numbers again, the blue turned his attention to the dragons. Krith will you need help getting paired up? As he knew the brown was alone, he might as well start there.

Calanoth. We are pleased to have you. By a table is fine. One of the outter ones will do. It would be harder to squeeze a large bronze in among the inner tables. Brumath you and Yours are welcome, he was pleased at the description and his eyes whirled a contented blue. A loud shout made Kameth look over. A familiar blue arriving by ground brought an amused snort. Hello Bolth. Yours does not look steady. Kameth observed to his fellow blue. I am sure you will have no problem finding someone. Was his voice heavy with irony? Perhaps.

magnadearel

Rhiannon Chandra
Crew

Fashionable Trainer

7,700 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:25 pm
Halith

Cetalese was busy doing work things, but she hadn't said that Halith had to help. Halith still hated work things. She could be having fun instead! This was going to be fun, or at least interesting, as long as she was paired with the right human who didn't make it boring work. And if Cetalese wanted to know what she was doing... she was helping the Candidates! Or even a Malvren dragon! Cetalese would like that and then she wouldn't ask any bothersome questions until it was time for the secret to be revealed.

Halith landed near Krith and bugled excitedly, only afterward remembering they were supposed to be keeping this a secret. She ducked her head apologetically. I forgot! Sorry! I'm just here to help, she said to all of the dragons around her and then looked for an unpaired human. A tiny speck of a brown girl below caught her attention with a wave, and without waiting for an invitation-- the invitation was the initial request for help, after all-- Halith pranced forward and dipped her head nearly to the ground. She tilted it at the girl, and then lay down by her. This one. She would help this one.

-----

Orlina

Orlina was going to have so much fun with this-- and it was a secret! This was the most interested Candidate lesson to date, for certain. However, as she arrived she noticed there were only a few dragons volunteering. They were going to be pretty marked up by the end if these were the only dragons-- and if all of the Candidates who had come here from three Weyrs arrived.

Suddenly, a Green popped out of between and landed with a brassy bugle that she quickly seemed to regret. Orlina grinned. She liked her. Although the Green was still many times her size, Orlina headed in her direction and waved at her. The Green took notice, much to Orlina's delight, and even went so far as to jauntily dance over and plop herself at Orlina's side. Clearly, Orlina's jubilation was going to match the Green's own.

"Thank you for helping! I'll make you look great-- well, greatly wounded anyway."

The Green crooned at her, the great faceted eyes whirling green and blue with excitement. A sudden shout drew Orlina's attention and she straightened up where she was standing beside the Green's lowered head, looking for the source. Of course, she knew the voice and how irreverent the owner was.

"Zarike!" she called out, waving her arm high in the air. "Hey, Zarike, over here!" Was he going to join in too? Oh, it wasn't just Candidates then!

Her perusal also helped her recognize a very familiar Malvren Blue whom she hadn't seen in quite some time.

"Oh! It's Bolth!" she exclaimed, though the Green was the only one listening. "Bolth is my friend's Blue from Malvren," she explained politely, and the Green turned her head in the direction Orlina was pointing.

-----

Jordan

This was really a waste of time. Painting? Jordan stared at the Malvren Assistant Candidatemaster as she explained why they were doing this, but it still seemed a bit ridiculous to him. In the end, though, it was a lesson, and if Candidates ignored or skipped lessons they got punishment chores and Jordan really didn't feel like giving up more of his so-important free time to punishment chores.

He glanced at the other Candidates in the area and didn't recognize even a quarter of them. Not Benden, then. Were the few he'd seen in his brief moments in the Barracks skipping out in the hopes that the Candidatemaster wouldn't notice? He should have thought of that. Too late now.

When the Candidatemaster finished speaking Jordan turned and looked at all of the dragons behind him, then went to retrieve paint first. Kid activities, it was. As if he wasn't a 19-Turn-old adult already.

It looked like there was plenty of dragonflesh around to be painted, so he just had to pair up with a person or two on a dragon and get to work. The sooner done, the better. He wanted to see if that nice apprentice healer from earlier was interested in a second night...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:35 pm
And indeed Bolth had little trouble finding someone at all though perhaps not the someone who would eventually paint him. Before Kameth could even finish speaking the steely blue spotted a familiar swath of long black hair and letting out an all too delighted bugle dashed right at Orlina pulling up into a stop just short of the two candidates and the green. Making sure to give the green a friendly nod Bolth turned his delighted eyes on the younger candidate.

Orlina! It is good to see you well! Mine is napping by the tree. She says hi however~ Don't you Mine? Bolth asked turning to bugle at his rider who held up a sleepy hand in a wave before letting it drop and going back to her nap.

She's been doing night patrols and is sleepy, but see she says hi! Ooo is this a new little one? Hello little one! Bolth added greeting Zarike with his usual bubbly happy tone practically fidgeting in glee at the whole group event. Apparently Orlina had forgotten what a chatterbox her friend's blue was which stood to reason why C'rci didn't talk as much. Who'd need to when you had a dragon like Bolth? Not that the young rider's adoration of her blue ever came in doubt. Few riders would have put up with Bolth's eccentricities as C'rci had and despite the pairs problems they were undoubtedly friendly.  

Mortane

Dangerous Prophet

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:35 pm
They guys were sleeping. Rough nights for all of them...Well A'in pulling pranks, S'kiro trying to stay out of the way, while helping F'iar with Solath. It wasn't hard for their dragons to find something to do.

Come, Nepthanth. Solath. Ours are sleeping and there is something going on. I can feel it. The blue Benden, now Trine, dragon spoke to his blue 'brothers' as the youngest called them.

Of course something is going on, Kameth told us. Do you think it will be easier than moving all that stuff from earlier? Neptanth wasn't lazy, but he enjoyed the down time a lot more.

Probably. It doesn't appear that they are lifting anything.

I will go only if Neptanth goes. Solath, the smallest and youngest of the three dragons plotting in their weyr turned an eye towards the sleeping forms of their riders. We wont get in trouble will we?

Neptanth sighed as Solath spoke. It would only seem right as the largest and oldest to go and make sure they wouldn't get in trouble. A nod to the other two, he shoved up into the air, waiting as the others took to the air. Lead on, Troiseth. And not loudly. They flew to an area that seemed to have a mix of dragons and humans. Seeing Kameth, they landed close, but not crowding. We are here to assist.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:35 pm
Zarike

"Thanks Ma'am!" Zarike was off in an instant as he heard the familiar ringing voice of Orlina. He skidded to a halt up next to her. "Orlina!" Of course his friend would be here. She was a candidate after all! "The candidatemaster said I could join in as long as I partnered with someone." The grin he wore was almost too big for his face. Already she had two dragons right beside her, a green he didn't know and a blue that looked rather familiar.

His eyes grew round as Bolth's voice echoed in his mind. "Hi!" He didn't mind being called 'little one' from a dragon, at least they had a reason to do so. "Orlina I didn't know you knew dragons?!"

Z'fer

Calanoth grunted in surprise at Wykla's announcement. Painted?! She wanted him to sit still while someone smeared PAINT on his hide?! Z'fer bust out laughing at Calanoth's sudden distress. "Deal with it big guy! We're helping her out today. Anyways, we got all that dye off you remember?"

~ No I do NOT. Are you sure this will come off? ~ His eyes whirled yellow with alarm. A sight that set Z'fer into another fit of laughter.

"Yes! Now have fun. You like kids and they're going to love you." Z'fer slapped Cal's forearm then wandered off to the tree's where he'd seen a young woman collapse. He crouched down next to her. "Long time C'rci. Bolth looks exuberant as ever but you look dead on your feet. Everything ok?" A small thought trickled through his mind that he'd have to talk with Kleos and Abigail about getting Malvren's old weyrlings sorted into Wings soon. Most of them seemed to have reached their full growth and Malvren's wings could use some filling out.

Calanoth settled back down next to his claimed table and turned his attention to more pleasant things. Looks like the playful blues were the ones most interested in today's activity. Bolth, Kameth and three Trine Blues he'd yet to name had already appeared. Two browns, he gave a feeling of greeting to Krith, and a lovely little green as well.

Ailin

He looked around at the dragon's arrayed about, unsure of which to go to. How painting a dragon with wounds would be helpful to the candidates he wasn't sure. But he'd have to trust the Candidatemaster to know what she was doing. She wouldn't have gotten the position otherwise. He walked to the tables of paints, lifting a jar and once again turning to face the dragons. Decision making was rarely easy for the young harper.

Dizzian

~ We can be of use. ~

~It's a candidates lesson. I've been to all of them hundreds of times over and I'm not a candidate anymore~

~ It is different. The Malvren blue Kameth requests secrecy. ~

Dizzian set her book down and turned to look at the whirling green eyes next to her face. "You aren't actually curious are you?"

~ Solath is there. ~

Dizzian grinned and shook her head. "Oh is THAT it? Do you like him~?" She reluctantly marked her page and stood up, brushing her clothes back into place.

~ As my clutchbrother yes I like him. You have an interest in seeing His. ~

"Is F'iar there?" She paused...maybe she should put something nicer on...

~ Only one way to find out. ~ Courath stood and stretched, from the other dragons she knew where the 'secret' lesson was taking place. She only had to wait for Dizzian to change clothes.

"You're hanging out with Devith too much Courath. Don't play his games. " She stuck her tongue out at her lifebond as she tugged on a tighter tunic and loose skirt. She didn't bother with shoes. She rarely did. "Alright let's go."

She didn't see F'iar but there were plenty of people milling about. If Solath was there then she couldn't imagine F'iar being that far behind. Seeing the large bronze made her wary...she knew who he belonged to. It was shrugged off as she saw Neptanth. "Hello Nepanth!" She was happy to see her other friend's blue, the first dragon she'd really had a chance to meet. "Is S'kiro here?" She didn't expect him to respond to her of course, Devith seemed to be the only one who did that regularly.

Courath dipped her head to the three blues, including her clutchbrother. ~ Solath, Neptanth it is good to see you. ~ She greeted the Trine dragons she knew. To Troiseth she introduced herself. ~ I am Courath and mine is Dizzian. ~  

Dizzy_Kat
Crew

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:28 pm
Towards Ailin

The brown had greeted the dragons that had either greeted him, or that he already knew, and then had settled down to wait. It wasn't that long before the blue's rider spoke.

Once instructions had been given, Krith had moved down to the tables, laying down on one side. There were a decent amount of people arriving, and he felt as if he would have no problem finding someone to partner with, and so, when Kameth asked, the dragon had replied in the negative. That he could find his own partner.

In fact, there was an unsure looking boy glancing at the dragons, and Krith decided that perhaps he could help the boy out with his decision making. Would you like to pair up with me?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:50 pm
Wykla and Kameth
The area was soon filled with people and dragons. It had a happy atmosphere as people found dragons and talked. Wykla felt that S'kor would be pleased by the outcome. The boy didn't hang around long after she gave the go-ahead. Not that she really expected him too. A pair of flits, gold and bronze, popped in to report. The cool air brushed against her face and their wing beats tousled her hair. They reported no people trying to sneak in. The teen nodded and sent them back to their posts to keep the rest of the flits on track.

Kameth rumbled contentedly as people and dragons set to work. He lifted his head to watch the going ons. Mostly he was there to mediate and if they didn't need him to do that, that was fine by him. He turned his attention to a momentary loud green. She seemed to realized her goof right away. That is alright Halith. Welcome. He could see she didn't need his help.

A trio of blues arrived and Kameth bugled a greeting, seeing they were alone. Welcome. You may position yourselves to either side of a table. Mine will send someones to you right away. He waited until the flits vanished before directing Wykla's attention to the new arrivals. Mine, this trio of blues will need attendees.

The bluerider turned to greet the blue dragons. "Thank you for coming if Kameth hasn't already said that." Her eyes scanned the crowd around her, and she spoke up. "Anyone not have a dragon? These three blues will need painters."

With more dragons arriving, Wykla wondered if perhaps the riders who accompanied their dragons would pick up paint jars as well. She'd see how things went before she asked. If they were feeling adventurous then she probably wouldn't need to ask.

Immediantly Kameth noticed whirling yellow eyes. He rumbled as he saw those eyes belong to bronze Calanoth. It will only be for today, the blue addressed the bronze. It comes off very easily. A bath in the lake, and I am sure Yours can find some candidates to help scrub your hide. His eyes whirled faster with amusement. The paint couldn't be that bad. Krith replied that he didn't need help, and Kameth nodded. Leaving the brown to settle his partner on his own.  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:12 pm
Zurith
Zurith had heard the call. His would likely not have liked it, out in the open as it was and all, thus he'd come himself. Flying over to see what it was all about and if it appeared interesting. The pair in charge were quite easy to spot. They were off to the side and watching everything, as well as the center of a small bustle themselves. The dark blue landed at one of the furthest out tables. He was in no hurry, and didn't want to be in the crush of others. Stretched out on his belly, he was content to watch and wait.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:48 am
Roscoe was still getting used to things here and the wounds he had received at Benden were just barely mended. At least the physical ones, the mental ones would likely take a good deal longer - but at least he had escaped unlike many of his fellow Benden Candidates.

But that didn't mean he had to like it here. N'mol was busy following Kindra around - which was fine, taking care of her and Sunnath was a great deal more important then spending time with some dragonless Candidate but Roscoe still couldn't help but feel a little bit abandoned and out of place..and then to make matters worse the flit egg he'd gotten a hold of had turned out to be a crimson. Talk about an ill omen! Of course he couldn't just let the weak little beast die so he'd named and kept her but really all she did was remind him that every clutch her stood for here brought with it the chance of impressing to one of the weaklings.

It was not a good feeling and to take his mind off of it he'd decided to wander over and see what this lesson was supposed to be about. Really he doubted that any lesson taught here would be new or differant then the ones he'd already been taught at Benden but hey..he was still technically a Candidate so here he was.  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:47 pm
Solath turned his head as his clutch sister came into view. Courath good to see you. Oh and Yours is here too? He started to feel bad about not waking up the sleeping trio, but there was too much going on. I am going to this table. He moved his smaller body around to one out of the way of the larger dragons. Especially the bronze.

He is sleeping, though not for much longer I believe. Amusement thrummed across his voice as he bespoke to Dizzian. You are looking well, Courath. Neptanth looked for a table that had enough to handle his bulk and still be in the sun. He spotted Zurith and decided he would join the other blue, a good stretch out of the way looked very appealing.

Greetings Courath. I am Troiseth, A'in is mine and sleeping. His eyes showing amusement at what he can do to His when the painting is done.  
Trine Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff