Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:18 pm
Dear journal,

I finally have enough money to buy myself a pen and a journal. It took a long time, even with Osha and Sybelle's help... I'm not certain if I have much to say, or if it's even worth the effort to try and say it... But Sybelle says writing helps make people feel better... I guess I should try? ...That couldn't hurt too much, right? ...Right?

Ah, I'm expecting you to reply to me! But you're just a book! I must be INSANE!

...I guess I should talk about what's happening so far... I was a normal Houndoom a few months ago, but I'm human now. I saw a star and it changed me! My trainer didn't see it, and I haven't been able to find him since then... Did he even love me? ...Maybe those other Pokemon were right about him... But... Why would he take me for walks and feed me if he didn't care about me? ... I'm really really confused about that.

I dunno if I like how I look. I like my horns and my tail is cool, I guess. My clothes are too big for me, though... Sybelle says I need to eat more food so I can get stronger, but we can't afford food. We're too small to get jobs and Osha can't even speak English yet, so that's real hard to deal with. I try to tell her all this, but she just cuddles me and brushes my hair... She makes me blush... I think she's kind of pretty, too. Her eyes are a bit scary, but she's a very nice person. I feel safe when she's with me... Sybelle's a great friend...

We're all going to a pizza place for dinner, which is a rare treat, so I gotta put you away for now. I don't want to get grease and pizza sauce all over your pages...

I'll write more soon!

Gabriel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:01 pm
Gabriel Uses Fake Tears!
(Dark Type Move: The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.)

Gabriel had always hated to be alone during the night. All of the sounds of the city were different, darker, and louder to him during the night, which scared the living hell out of him. This night was no exception, as he sat shaking in the back of the alleyway, pleading with Sybelle to stay with him instead of going to check out the movie theater with Osha.

"I-I don't wanna be alone, Syb!" He begged. "Please don't leave me here all alone! Pleaaaase!"

Sybelle sighed and placed her hands on her hips. Gabriel could tell by the annoyed look on her face that he wasn't going to win this battle easily, but he just couldn't stand the thought of being left all alone! He rocked back and forth softly before letting out one last weak, but convincing cry. "Pleaaaase!" He whined, his best crocodile tears forming in his eyes. "Don't leave me here, Sybelle! I need yoooou!"

In an instant, Sybelle flushed red and went to cuddle up to him, stroking his hair gently. Without another word, Gabriel snuggled up to Sybelle and faked a sniffle or two. His plan had worked! He wouldn't have to be alone! And the cuddling was a very welcome plus.

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:29 pm
Dear journal,

Uh... I just thought I'd write something secret here so I don't accidentally blurt it out in normal conversation. I do that a lot, even if I can be quiet. It's about Sybelle. Sybelle and me. I-I mean, not like that! ...Well, yeah. Like that. I want to be like that with her. You know... A boyfriend? I guess that would be it?

Ah! She's looking over! Her eyes are so... Pretty... They're a bit daunting, but they're pretty. I hope she can't read my mind, she's a Cubone, can they read minds? I don't know. I'm supposed to breathe fire and like to attack people because I'm a Houndoom, but I don't. Maybe she's a super special Cubone? She is to me...

Whew! She's talking to Osha. Back to talking about what I wanted to talk about, for lack of proper words. There's a flower shop near by that I want to buy flowers from, right? Well, they're going to be for Sybelle! I don't know what kind of flowers she liiiikes, but... The gesture should be enough right? Girls like flowers. I like dandelions, but they're weeds... Then again, Sybelle's a different kind of girl, so... Maybe I should get her something else? I wonder if she would like a new comb, or maybe some jewelry...? There's tons of stuff to find in the city, there's bound to be something here for Sybelle!

Whaaa! She's trying to peek at what I'm writing! Don't look, don't look!

I'll write more soon!

Gabriel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:38 pm
More Than Friends...?

Sybelle wasn't certain why she was feeling so strange. Her face was hot, her mind was clouded, and she couldn't help but giggle in an awkward manner. She was facing a smiling Gabriel, who was happily liking an ice cream cone that she had bought for him, and all she could deduce was that he looked cute when he smiled. It was a very odd, yet pleasant feeling. The world was brighter with him at her side, even if she didn't understand why. He was cute and that was all she understood.

While they walked, Gabriel noticed that Sybelle was acting a little bit off. She wasn't actively trying to comb his hair or questioning him about the signs on the street corners. He paused in his walking and looked her in the eyes, something he never usually did. A light blush crossed her face and his cheeks soon followed suit. They looked away from each other as if in sync, and chose to look at the ground, shuffling their feet.

They continued towards the park where there was an empty bench for them to sit on. Sybelle watched as Gabriel finished his ice cream and scooted close to her side. A red flush flashed upon her face as his head leaned on her shoulder. This was something he had always done in the alleyways, ever since the day they met, but the feeling was different while they were out in the park. People passed by and commented, and she could have sworn they were tying them together as a couple.

Gabriel was content with his head on her shoulder. He liked to be close to people, especially someone he cared for. Sybelle was absolutely one of the top people he wants to snuggle up to, perhaps the only one. She felt warm, safe and made him have butterflies in his stomach. However, he felt her shoulder tense up as they sat there and he peered up at her, blushing at how nervous she looked. He sat up, but didn't move from his spot, and tried to think of words to break the awkward silence.

"More than friends...?" Sybelle inquired, tearing through the silence for him.

"What?" Gabriel replied.

"You, me, more than friends...?" Sybelle repeated, rubbing the back of her head nervously.

Gabriel squeaked. Was Sybelle asking him out? He wanted to be the one to do that! His plans were ruined! ... Or were they? Red eyes gazed over to Sybelle, who stared patiently at him, and he decided that he hadn't messed things up quite yet. He leaned in and placed a quick kiss on her cheek, blushing furiously.
"Yes, we can be more than friends..." He said. "If you want to..."

Sybelle practically jumped out of her skin with excitement. He agreed, he agreed! And he kissed her on the cheek! She raised her hand to gently touch the cheek he had kissed and smiled pleasantly. Speechlessly, she leaned over and kissed Gabriel's cheek, nodding happily afterward.
"I would love to, 'Briel." She replied. "Being more than friends would be wonderful."

The pair walked back to the alleyways hand in hand. Neither really understood their feelings just yet, but both were elated that their feelings were shared by the other. They were two homeless children that only knew the importance of loving one another, and if that's enough to bring two hearts together, then the basis for a lasting relationship had already been set.

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:36 pm
[PD] Scary, Scary,... Not So Scary? (Gabe, Syb, Urban, Sol)

Hiatused Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff