Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Chatterbox

Back to Guilds

Do you like zOMG? Do you like to chat? Then click here. It will be the best decision you make. Ever. EVER!!11oneoneone 

Tags: zOMG, Chatterbox, Landshark, Marshall, Animated 

Reply zOMG! Chatterbox
PETAmon!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gakre

Tipsy Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:30 pm
PETA have released a parody of the Pokémon games in the celebration of Black & White 2. Pokémon Black & Blue does seem like perhaps the release where the characters are the least in character I've tried so far.

I do find their message behind many of these games odd compared to their usual message: Save every animal from being tortured and murdered by torturing and murdering them yourselves. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:36 am

I don't think you could lose that game if you tried. XD

I can see what they are trying to do but vilifying the pokemon game I think is a bit of a silly thing. Then again it captures peoples interest and stirs up conflict so I suppose their aim is attained.

Pity it reflects upon them also in a bit of a negative light (you cant keep clean hands when you're throwing mud) and thus reflects upon the rest of those who want to put an end to animal cruelty but don't affiliate with the methods displayed.

Thanks for sharing ^^

Miss Perfection

Eloquent Explorer

Hopsy Hops

Man-Hungry Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:40 pm
Prince Yuui
yum_puddi _________________________________________ yum_puddi

PETA is really weird.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:04 pm
I hate PETA but I usually love the games they make, like the Cooking Mama from hell. Or the Mario knockoff with KFC. They're just so ******** up, it's funny.  

Shiori Miko

Gakre

Tipsy Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:24 am
I guess the worst game I've tried is TofuBoy. Mostly due to how I find flash games to frequently control in an odd manner; more so if the Space button is actively used.
Flash have always been worse than Java for intensive or big games. And that say a lot. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:43 am
Miss Perfection

I never played Pokemon. sweatdrop  

Shiori Miko

Gakre

Tipsy Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:53 am
Turns out if you lose a battle, you drop by a PokéCenter and get the chance to try again. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:03 am
Shiori Miko
Miss Perfection

Don't worry even if you have no clue how to play this version is really step by step and you can't die... you just get your health filled up again XD

Miss Perfection

Eloquent Explorer

Shiori Miko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:16 am
Miss Perfection
Shiori Miko
Miss Perfection

Don't worry even if you have no clue how to play this version is really step by step and you can't die... you just get your health filled up again XD

I'm just gonna be impressed by the fact I did die. Or faint, however it works in the Pokemon world.  
zOMG! Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games