Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:12 am
Players Involved:

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 am
Joshep stretched out his long and lanky body content; it had been an interesting day. A day that had led to running, hunting, and a mini-scuffle over food which had that led him to where he was now. Hazel eyes narrowed as he took in his surroundings. This place looked different then the rogue lands. He would have to be careful in unknown territory; it was a step one had to take in order to survive. He snorted when there was land as far as the eye could see, but no one to interact with. At all. “Suppose I should just keep lookin’.”

Besart lazily batted at the flower that was currently swaying above him, it was sad to see the flowers losing their petals in the coming season of fall. He nestled and wiggled his back into the soft grass letting his mind drift to other things. He hadn’t seen much of his siblings in ages, but he supposed that was a fact of life- er well it was only natural that they wanted to have a life of their own. Was it sad to admit he was getting lonely? Meh. Though he could go play with the bunnies he found earlier. They had been so cute and fluffy! It was temptation. He adored all things cute and maybe if he were lucky he’d run into Calida on the way. He flipped himself over quickly and popped up to all fours with a purpose in mind.

He let out a honking laugh at the funny sight before him. Apparently from the looks he was getting, it wasn’t welcome. It wasn’t his fault. Shep never had seen a bird and a lion dancing before… it looked rather silly… especially for a grown adult. He shook his head and turned away turning onward to whose know’s where. He walked this way on a whim, it was time for change and certainly this place didn’t look like it would be boring. Then again life was how you made it, if you think boredom you’ll get it.

Besart had been walking for a bit and still had no luck in finding his red female companion. He pouted and sighed with an eye roll. A’course she had to hide away when he needed her most! Ah well her loss then! Head held high, Besart continued his way towards the grotto. Hopefully there would be a family of bunnies around. The babies were his favourite as they enjoyed the attention… well unless they were afraid of him. A tiny sweat drop formed on his forehead.

With eyebrows raised and mind weary he looked around once more, it wasn’t fun being alone. He was a pack creature and loved interactions or conversations. He—oh! A gold lion was up ahead and… was…playing with bunnies? What the f—huh. Was this pride for him? Cause…I guess, too each their own. “Hey!” He shouted out to grab the others attention. “I come in peace.”

Bee had found them and boy were they adorable! He had been playing with said bunnies for a while now. That is until a loud shout startled them so badly that they took off. “Awww,” He pouted before turning around to frown fiercely at the one that had caused his fun. “Why did you have to do that?!” Bee blinked and paused when he heard the strange greeting. “You… come in peace? Whatever you say… ” He mumbled under his breath before clearing his throat while trying to look innocent. “—oh boy.”

“The name is Joshep and where do I find myself?” Shep spoke when he finally was close enough for conversation and noticed the frown on the other lions face when his entrance had scared away the bunny family. “Sorry about that, it’s just… why were—you know what. Well, too each their own I guess... Um, I’m allowed to be here right?” He looked around with caution. Shep had learned the hard way a while back that you had to be careful in certain lands. A deep breath in brought in the most interesting smells and also brought calm to his body. “Looks rather peaceful here, it’s homey almost.”

“Well Joshep,” Bee smiled cutely eyeing the gray male mind already forgotten the bunnies and cheerfully answered, “You find yourself in the pridelands! And I am Bee… well Besart but most call me Bee. You can too if you want!” It was always nice to make new minio-friends. “You looking to join? That’s what most rogue lions come here to do…well or like cause fights.” He frowned as soon as the last part came out. “You are not here for that are you? Cause if you are…” Besart tried to look intimidating but his small stature and child-like aura didn’t give off a mean vibe.

“Ah,” Shep blinked before rapidly assuring the other male whom he now knew as Bee. “No, no. Not here for a fight and joining huh? Looks interesting enough, I just might.” He said in an air so casual that one would think he wasn’t interested. Inwardly, he gave serious thought about what the benefits would be. ‘Sure would be nice to live amongst others as a team.’ He was all about the teamwork. “Who do I talk to in order to gain excess to this place?” A breeze brought on the smell of something wonderful and almost distracted him from the conversation. Mate? Huh, weird. He shook off the feeling for now. It was almost as if fate where finally happy with the path he had chosen.

“Oh, well okay then!” Besart gestured towards the huge rock off in the distance. “That would be the elders. They pass judgement on whether you are welcome here or not. You would have to gain their acceptance before doing anything and if you are lucky enough—I’ll see you around here! Come on! I’ll take ya there but after that you’re on your own when you see them.” Bee used his paw to gesture to follow. “Every rogue must take this set alone—well unless you are coming in with your mate.” Bee continued to talk to the other male as they both walked towards the rock. “Well… here we are! Good luck--” He patted the others shoulder enthusiastically and missed the frown being sent his way. He stuck around long enough to watch the other male walk up the rocky path before wandering off to bug Calida again.

He wandered towards the center of the pride taking in the curious glances of other lions that happened to be around. Before he knew it, they were in front of the entrance. “Thanks--” Joshep muttered to Besart before taking a deep breath. Change was coming, it was in the air. He knew it. “Here goes nothing.” He made his way up the rock and entered. This was it.

END  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas