Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Parents and family are controlling my money what I earn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelina-ballerina84

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:24 am
Ok so there's a question to be asked on here,if your parents and family are in control of your money and what you earn from your job and being rude to you,wouldn't you say to them"Like ******** off,it's my money I earned it, you don't, so stop controlling what I earn"?

Ok the reason I say this is because should it be fair if when your working and its your own hard working money you earned for and your family and parents are in control of what your earning from your job?.

This happened to me yesterday and I got so mad and my family really was persistent to push me out of my house just for my money I'm earning,they said good its better your not living here in the house. But my family is in it for a rude awakening since I'm going to report them soon that their treating me nasty at my house by being in control of my money what I earn from my job and is only after my money to throw me out of the house.

I mean its my money I'm earning from my job,all I said to them was its disrespectful for you to be in control of my money what I earn from my job,I don't do that to you,so have some respect. And my family literally was eager to push me out of my house just to get all my money I'm earning from my job savings. I mean that's not right right?.

I forgot to say that I'm a 24 year old with special disabilities and I'm working hard for my money I earned from my job or trying to and my family treats me like s**t just to get my money I'm earning.
And it's like my family says to me"You can't buy this,or you can't get that when its my money I'm working for".

And my family and parents tend to throw it I'm my face that what are you going to do with all that you buy when we move into a smaller house?,I mean like come on now that's in the future not now but yet they throw that in my face and say I'm always making them buy stuffs for me with their own money,which is not true since its my money that their mostly using.

Hopefully this helps now to be understood. Question there within all this,should I have the right to report my family and parents for this situation?.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:57 am
Angelina-ballerina84
Ok so there's a question to be asked on here,if your parents and family are in control of your money and what you earn from your job and being rude to you,wouldn't you say to them"Like ******** off,it's my money I earned it, you don't, so stop controlling what I earn"?

Ok the reason I say this is because should it be fair if when your working and its your own hard working money you earned for and your family and parents are in control of what your earning from your job?.

This happened to me yesterday and I got so mad and my family really was persistent to push me out of my house just for my money I'm earning,they said good its better your not living here in the house. But my family is in it for a rude awakening since I'm going to report them soon that their treating me nasty at my house by being in control of my money what I earn from my job and is only after my money to throw me out of the house.

I mean its my money I'm earning from my job,all I said to them was its disrespectful for you to be in control of my money what I earn from my job,I don't do that to you,so have some respect. And my family literally was eager to push me out of my house just to get all my money I'm earning from my job savings. I mean that's not right right?.

I forgot to say that I'm a 24 year old with special disabilities and I'm working hard for my money I earned from my job or trying to and my family treats me like s**t just to get my money I'm earning.
And it's like my family says to me"You can't buy this,or you can't get that when its my money I'm working for".

And my family and parents tend to throw it I'm my face that what are you going to do with all that you buy when we move into a smaller house?,I mean like come on now that's in the future not now but yet they throw that in my face and say I'm always making them buy stuffs for me with their own money,which is not true since its my money that their mostly using.

Hopefully this helps now to be understood. Question there within all this,should I have the right to report my family and parents for this situation?.

well technically its not right what they are doing, but in the end they are going to have leverage since if i read right they are housing you and taking care of you in a way. So even if you do go against them, they can just use that as an excuse just the same as they are using mostly your money to get you things and pay for things. I am sure most people would react the same way if parents were doing that to them. Complaining about it to them wont really stop what is happening and you are old enough to take control of your money/bank account and such so if thats a possiblity then do that so they cant touch what you earn. Only way to stop it is by taking control yourself, but goodluck with it hope whatever happens worksout  

shrifty

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:16 am
That's an alarming situation. If your family has control of your money and by extention you, then I worry about your rights are, right now. I don't know where you live, but if it in the States laws very greatly. I would hope you some adovocate on your behalf in your family. If you don't I suggest educating yourself on what rights you have for your money considering all the circumstances. Again, if you are in the States, I would try contacting the Union Gospel Mission (Union Rescue Mission, whatever its called in your area). They mostly work with the homeless and jobless, but could possibly reference you to an organization that is more specialized for your needs. They run on volunteers so there is no charge.

Standing up alone against your parents/family for your well being is not where you end up, I hope not.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:19 am
Yes and it's to the point where it's leading to also my family not respecting my privacy,like reading my online E-mails from my bf. I mean that's not cool. That's why I'm not talking to my family.  

Angelina-ballerina84

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Angelina-ballerina84

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:21 am
shrifty
Angelina-ballerina84

well technically its not right what they are doing, but in the end they are going to have leverage since if i read right they are housing you and taking care of you in a way. So even if you do go against them, they can just use that as an excuse just the same as they are using mostly your money to get you things and pay for things. I am sure most people would react the same way if parents were doing that to them. Complaining about it to them wont really stop what is happening and you are old enough to take control of your money/bank account and such so if thats a possiblity then do that so they cant touch what you earn. Only way to stop it is by taking control yourself, but goodluck with it hope whatever happens worksout
Thanks,ill mostly need the luck.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:08 pm
Thats a hard situation. I wonder if you could somehow talk to your bank about getting a private account. They also may just be looking out for you, if you are moving to a new smaller house, or downsizing, within the next couple months you shouldnt be buying anything big, more like getting rid of things.  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items