Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Cupid? In October? (Regalia & Kulasi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:33 am
User Image

Earlier during morning song practice a hawk had swooped in and attempted to grab some lunch so to speak. Aside from it being an amazingly close call it had interrupted a key lesson and sent the whole flock flitting off in diffirent directions. Most had come back when he had called but apprently Aria who had never been good with directions had flitted a little too far and gotten herself lost it seemed.
He had been wondering about for hours calling her name but what else could he do, Birds don't exactly leave tracks for one to fallow. Even with the rest of the flock scouting about as well things were looking dismal. 
"Aria." he called gently. 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:03 am
User Image
For the second time in a month Kulasi found her self away from home. The only difference this time was she didn't have her familiar Akiru with her. And there fore had no idea how to get back home. Never having explored farther from her little patch of land near the river then necessary she also never got familiar with the paths or tree's. Still at this point she had not met any one new and was taking the whole situation pretty well.

That is until she heard the strangers voice. She couldn't understand what they were saying or if it was really a person. But it worried her enough she decided to try to avoid the sounds of others. Even if they might be able to point her toward the river and from there home.

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image
 Aria flitted from tree to tree frantically. Initially she had been worried that the hawk had been fallowing her, but now that some time had passed she was just worried about getting back to the flock. Not to mention the damage these branches were doing to her elegant tail feathers.
In the distance she thought she heard regalia calling her name. However she couldn't exactly tell what direction he was calling from. She would have called back but a lady of her caliber wouldent dare to soil her vocal cords with something as base as shouting. She was a song bird not a common crow. So mustering her curage she flew in a direction that she thought might be the right way. 
Eventually she found a gentle looking pink mare. Knowing nothing of being shy aria flew up to hover before the mare giving a nod of her head in greeting. 
"pardon me." she said a little flustered. "you wouldent of happened to have seen a stallion by the name of Regalia in these parts have you?"  

Regalia.

"Aria." he called again.
Two of the others from his flock had come back and reported they had found nothing so they agreed to meet back up at the river eventually.  
So Looking this way and that. Peering up into tree branches and down into bushes he sauntered on toward the sounds of water echoing through the trees. Admittedly after his foal hood accident he was a tad weary of water but as a gentlemen he couldn't let his life be impeded by something so slight as a mild case of hydrophobia. 
"oh aria." he muttered finding one of her feathers on the ground. It didn't appear to be damaged so he could assume she hadn't gotten attack it had merely fell out due to stress. Gently he picked it up off he forest floor and stuck it into the bark of a tree at an odd angle.  Partly for a trail marker but also just to make things a little more pretty. "what on earth have you gotten yourself into." he continued.  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:45 pm
Not hearing anymore noises that she would associate with other soquili Kulasi felt satisfied that she had avoided interaction with a stranger. And she even hard the fast flutter of hummingbirds wings, immediately thinking that it was Akiru. So when she lifted up her head with a welcoming smile she was not prepared to be faced with a strange bird. Her eyes widened in surprise and her head fell immediately to avoid seeing the lovely birds face longer then needed. The what she did see of the bird tickled the part of Ku that couldn't help but appreciate beauty. The way the delicate dark markings contrasted and stood out from the orange of her base color just please Ku's eyes.

She apprehensibly looked back up at the small bird to take in her beautiful form. She had only managed to catch some of what the bird had said in her shock. Though the bird did look very distressed so it must have been very important. She looked back to the ground as she pieced together what she remembered hearing. Something about a stallion? Was she looking from her friend? This touched Ku. She understood wanting to stay with those you know. She also wanted to find Akiru. Though she did not think he was looking for her. Probably thinks how great he is making her go out and talk to people to find home. She wanted to help this bird. Even if it meant interacting with other people she couldn't leave her alone.

Having decided this in a voice barely a whisper she finally responded to the birds question, not even looking up to see if she was still there, "I apologize greatly miss. I have not seen anyone at all today. Though I do believe I might of heard a fellow calling out just a minute ago. Would it be to presumptuous of me to ask if perhaps you would let me help you in your noble search to reunite with him?" she said in overly polite in her nervousness.

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:40 am
Aria

Aria let out a musical little exclamation of delight an offer for help was was by far the best thing she had heard all day . .well aside from the sound of her own voice of course.
"Any help at all would be greatly appreciated besides, i would glad of the company I've been out here by myself for hours. Was the voice by chance calling the name Aria? because that's my name. Hes really nice like you I'm sure he would love to meet you."
Apparently not talking all day had led her to word vomit so to speak. She imagined that for a mare so shy and gentle it may have been a tad overwhelming.
"Sorry i tend to talk a lot when i get nervous or excited." she added with a slight shrug.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:09 am
Ku smiled for a second at the ground, this little bird also had a beautiful voice. The little bird also seemed to be very happy and excited that Ku was helping. That relaxed her just a little, though her being a bird already made Ku more relaxed then she would be near a soquili. Other animals always seemed to be better company to her then Soquili. That was probably why so far her only friend was a bird. Her voice still being just a small whisper Ku shook her head and said, "Do not worry miss, your speaking does not offend me. If I may speak the truth it makes me feel more calm. It reminds me of a friend I have." She stopped talking a bit after that to think about the voice she heard. She couldn't remember what it was saying just that it sounded male. She sighed slightly wishing she could be of more help then she was being. She would annoy the pretty bird if she said she would help but gave nothing to the search. Still she was determined to try and do something for this bird. "i apologize profusely miss. But I do not believe I was able to make out what he was saying. Though I do believe the voice may have been coming from the south." She said pointing with her head in the direction she was avoiding thinking it would keep her from the strange stallion behind the voice.  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:28 pm
Aria
"That must be him." Araia replied and flew about in quick little circles around the mares head excitedly."so south we go!" she added. 
Then zipped off in a west ward direction for a few feet paused looked arround then went a little bit north. The bird looked rather flustered and zipped back. 
"ummm . . .how about you lead." she replied and laughed a little.
"Judging by the fact that  lost at all . . .well you understand." 

Regalia

Regalia reached the banks of the river sooner than expected with no sighn of aria. Apprently none of his his other song birds had found anything either or they would be here at the banks as well. 
With a sigh he decided the best thing to do would be to wait.  However with wait came worry. Aria had been gone a long time and it was possible that something really bad could have happened. 
As he thought he began to pace.   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:22 am
Moon_Princess_Yuki
heart

Tagsies  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers