Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Hunting lesson number 1 (Buluu & Emi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 pm
((A backlog type rp when Buluu and Emi were adol's but I don't have a buluu adol pic so were pretending. XD))

A turn of events and everything was different for Buluu. After having his mom kick him out so to speak he was now in the company of another adol cheetah but this cheetah was female. Her name was Emi and unlike him she seemed to know very little about hunting and surviving out in the world. He planned to change that.

He was currently hiding in tall grass stalking a wart hog. He mostly wanted to show off his skills but the chance for something to eat before he began trying to teach Emi to hunt was irresistable. He wait till just the right moment before he sprung from hiding and chased the wart hog down. The wart hog twisted and turned to try and out manuver him but he was quick in his catch and had the wart hog in his grasp in moments. He pinned the animal down once he had it and worked to suffocate it.

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:15 pm
Up until this point, Emi had never seen a real 'hunt' in live action, only how Kata tried to explain to her, which she was horrified with the idea of taking another's life. It just didn't suit her well. As he started running after it, she felt like her whole body was shaken and completely terrified.. How.. How could he.. As she watched him take down the wart hog with speed, strength and everything a good honest mate would want, but she was far from that.. The attributes he displayed would be honorable in everyone's eyes... But Emi's. She was absolutely scarred!

Then finally when it was down and he started to suffocate it, she felt her legs push forward.. Jumping over the bushes she had hide behind. Running at him until she was right on top of them, then pushed him away. "No! Your hurting him!" She cried, and she had been too late.. the kiss of death had taken the hog's last breath... But the body did a final jolt that made Emi nearly jump out of her fur! "Woah!!!" Then quickly she ran behind Buluu.. Ears back and whimpered as she coward, curling her tail close and looking out his side to see if the hog was indeed alive or dead... She'd never seen this before.. Ever. After a long period of silence... "You killed it..." Her voice sounded so innocent and full of emotional hurt. Gasping as tears started developing in her eyes.. "I couldn't save it.." How terrifying this expirence was.. and she hoped to never do it... ever engage with taking another creature's life.. Ever.

"How..could..you..." Her voice was weak and meek to the point of breaking..

Izzy Makani
I lol'd while writing this XD

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:05 am
Buluu had no idea how Emi had reacted until he was hit hard by her shoving him off the wart hog and he rolled off. He landed in a laying position on his stomach and just stared bewildered as Emi was frightened by the hogs body jerking and ran behind him. He couldn't believe the words he was hearing coming out of her mouth. Did she really say she couldn't save it?

"I was hungry." Was all he could think to say in reply to her very strange out burst. He had never heard of a cheetah trying to save the prey. "Aren't you hungry? He's big enough that we can both get a good meal before I teach you how to do that." He was still in shock by her actions and just couldn't believe she had actually tried to save the hog from being killed.

Chi Sohma
Man I can't believe it's been so long since I replied. I feel bad letting this one go for so long. XP

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games