Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Ask the Alchemist (and die) [Eisheth]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:53 pm
Now you can ask Eisheth anything you want: the questions can be serious, stupid, provocative, they may concern her history and background, everyday life, likes and dislikes, literally: whatever comes to your mind, I'll be happy to reply to any kind of question.

PLEASE, QUOTE ME, IF ASKING! THANK YOU!

User Image Eisheth is an honorable (and easily annoyed) pony Famine Alchemist.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 pm
santime

Eisheth, what's your favorite color?  

Barefoot Necromancer

Dead Hellraiser

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:39 pm
Eisheth grinned, as she read the question. Wasn't that obvious enough? But then again, she's mostly wearing red and gold, so each of them could be her favourite colour... and besides, it wasn't easy to choose one for herself.

"Red", she replied laconically. Simply because she was in a "red" mood now.

Achriya

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 pm
Eisheth, Where did you get your name from? And how do you pronounce it?  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:49 pm
Mengyao would like to ask what it is that Eisheth finds most pleasing about Amityville.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:24 pm
What potion or concoction are you most proud of?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:29 am
Santime
Text To: Eisheth

A pleasure to have spent some time with you, sweetling~ Might I call on you for any future alchemy needs?

(Sorry about our rp, I haven't checked it in a while ;;; Been in the process of relocating orz)

GENERIC OOC QUESTIONS FOR EISHETH? biggrin

What is one think you're truly afraid of?

What is one thing that no one really knows about you/one thing no one knows you like or like to do?

Do you have any siblings?

What's your take on the other factions? Hate them? Indifferent? Afraid?

If you could put yourself into a Hogwarts House, which would it be?

Who is your BFFL?

What do you do in your free time?

If you had to pick another race/species to be, which would you choose and why? :3

What song would you use to describe yourself? How about you and your posse? (bffls?)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:27 pm
Scyerline
Eisheth, Where did you get your name from? And how do you pronounce it?

Eisheth grinned as she read the question. What was that about? Her name was quite ordinary, not to say typical for her clan! To be honest, she had no idea of the exact meaning, but according to some hints the alchemist assumed it should mean something like a "desert rose".

((OOC: Thanks for this question! I took the name from Arab/Hebrew mythology, she's one of the ancient goddesses who later became a demon in Islam and Judaism. There's also a character with the same name (and probably the same roots) in Kushiel's saga novels. She should be pronounced just the way it reads with the stress on EishEth. Moar here))

kurotomato
Mengyao would like to ask what it is that Eisheth finds most pleasing about Amityville.

Eisheth had to think for a while before she replied to this question. "Well... it's not a good thing to confess, but let's be honest: the fact that you can find - and buy - almost everything you might need, from rare herbs to laboratory equipment. On Famine we got used to making everything ourselves, and here you can just go to this Maul and buy it. That is relaxing".

Blade Kuroda
What potion or concoction are you most proud of?

That was easy: The Firefly, of course! I spent a lot of time studying the ways to affect victim's body and mind, and yet this potion is far from perfection, now I'm absolutely sure I'm on a right way. Once finished that would be a supreme method to belittle any kind of opponent!

(OOC: That's her Fear attack))  

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:00 pm
x_Nata_x
Text To: Eris

I am always at your service, my lady, you might call me whenever I could be of any use.

((That's ok! I got pretty much sucked by work, too, so just finally trying to catch up cool )

1. Eisheth does not really know the answer to this question. However, come to think about it, her biggest disaster so far was the destruction of the islands: apart from obvious reasons, she experienced a deep psychological trauma caused by the loss of the social order she got used to. Eisheth is a very social, communal kind of creature, almost hive minded: she should know her place in social hierarchy, her duties and her responsibilities, and it was quite hard for her to form some sort of will of her own. So, perhaps, she would be quite afraid to loose the way the things are, the new order she just started to get used to.

2. Just one?.. pirate Well, Eisheth is fond of working on different philosophical conceptions trying to figure out how the world around is organised, and how different worlds/realms connect with each other. She's very rational, scientific type of mind, and so, though she normally prefers more practical fields of activity she's really interested in dialectics/philosophy. Though, she'd never admit it, since in a traditional Famine discourse that would be considered as a waste of time.

3. Of course! In fact, Eisheth always considered Famine clan as one big family, so every fellow clansman is a relative to her, but she has a cousin, Kiwi, who often helps her with her studies and work.

(OOC: played by xoxomenai)

4. Originally, Eisheth is racist and arrogant. See more here! Even other clans are not good enough for her compared with Famine, but strangely enough, her scientific interest helped her to develop some sort of curiosity in others. Don't get it wrong: Halloween denizens, and of course, humans, aren't more than research subjects for her (excluding some certain individuals like Mei), yet at least, she learned to value other clans just a bit less than her own. That's quite a step for her.

5. Ravenclaw, of course! Intellect, never not intellect! cool

6. Eisheth does not really get the concept of "friends" so popular in Amityville: in her experience individuals were mostly judged by their skills and capabilities, and their value to the clan. That's why she always has a deep and genuine respect to higher-ups: she simply can't understand that social rules might not always be fair, and sometimes people do not really deserve their roles. The closest thing to a "friend" is probably Mei - and Kiwi - those two she can trust completely.

7. Mostly working. After arriving to Amity, when the first stage of construction began, Eisheth almost went mad with the amount of free time she suddenly was having: Famine clansmen got used to value every single minute and never be idle, so such things as "leisure" and "free time" were quite terrifying for her. After their new Lair was opened, Eisheth finally was able to spend her "free time" working in Laboratory; but recently, she got used to hang out with Mei participating in different social activities like Prom or Fright Night festival. However, for her it's more like a social obligation, almost a duty rather than "fun".

8. Ehmmmmmm..... A demon, probably. Eisheth is quite fond of demon magic, and that would be an interesting thing to try out.

9. I was tempted to reply something like "Four horsemen" by Clash, but that would be too trivial. So, this, because she's clearly last of the wilds, or if you need some nice lyrics, this will do. Yeah, she's a bit gothic pony XD  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games