[PRP] All Banged Up (Hanja x Mavi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:15 am
User Image
Hanja limped towards the healer's den, cursing under his breath. Adolescents were, without a doubt, the worst things on the planet. Save for cubs. They were loud, cocky, and just plain rude. Hanja wanted to pin everyone of them down and rip some ears off, just to teach them a lesson.
He had been on regular patrol when he saw some of said adolescents bullying someone's cub. Normally Hanja didn't deal with that kind of stuff, but the little kid hadn't stopped shouting for help. He had only went to help because it would've looked bad if he hadn't. He didn't have a problem with some scrappy cub getting the tar beat of 'em, really. Hanja just preferred that it was him doing the beating, really. Yeah, that had been it.
Of course, it was just his luck that the lions had turned on him instead of just clearing off. How else would it have gone? Hanja knew how to handle himself in a group fight. But the cub just had to play hero and get involved. And now who was covered in cuts and scrapes? Hanja. Who probably had a sprained paw? Hanja. Who got in trouble for picking fights with other pride members? Hanja.
The dog snorted. Those adolescents would get what was coming to them. He'd rally up some of the boys and teach them a lesson, one by one. He just had to get his paw looked at before hand. "Oi! Anyone around?" He yelled, peeking his head in.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:19 am
User Image

Mavi was laying down rather tired after a long trek to check up on several cheetah's and a couple of injured lions. She usually didn't like to hang around the healers area as she prefered being out there and available to any pride member who might be about. She'd really just needed a good rest. She had been close to falling asleep when she heard a voice call out looking for anyone nearby.

Still a little groggy she stood up and stretched as she did so. Then slowly made her way over to the wild dog who had spoke. She yawned slightly as she moved into the wild dog's view and looked at him. He seemed to be standing awkwardly on one of his paws and she was pretty sure he was injured in that paw. "Hello." She said with a smile. "Do you need some assistance?"

The Captain Britain

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:26 am
Izzy Makani

Hanja's ears perked up at the sound of someone responding. His gaze focused on a dark lioness. The dog limped further into the den, giving the female a once over before answering. "Uh, I tripped. Twisted my paw up pretty bad, ya know?" Hanja stuck his injured paw out to the healer. All he wanted to do was get the damn thing looked at and get out of there.
Of course, it wasn't just his paw. The dog's coat was littered with small cuts and lacerations. Some had already begun to scab over. Most hadn't, and were still bleeding. A particularly annoying one above is eyebrow made it painful to look around, and it had even begun to drip a bit of blood into his eyes. Swearing under his breath at the stinging, Hanja shook it out quickly. "Let's go, lady. I ain't got all day." The dog said, putting on his best scowl.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:44 am
Mavi was a healer who believed 'the body always told the truth' and she could tell just by looking at him that if this wild dog had tripped he would have had to trip down a hill filled with jagged rocks to get these kind of injuries. She was usually quick to help someone especially when she could see they clearly need it and he did but his attitude toward her had her thinking. She quirked her brow at his words but didn't comment just yet. Instead she motioned to a flat rock within the den. "Why don't you lay down there for me and I'll look at the paw." She replied. Being a healer she knew of ways to examine without causing lots of pain but she also knew ways that would cause tremendous pain. This wild dog would be in for a painful surprise and an awakening about how to treat the one who's healing him with more respect as soon as she got her paws on him.

The Captain Britain

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:59 pm
Izzy Makani

Hanja put on his best scowl as he limped over to the rock, grumbling as he hobbled. Stupid lioness. Why couldn't he just have been examined where he had been? Sure, sure, make the poor limping wild dog walk around some more. That would help. Did this lioness even know what she was doing? Why couldn't he be helped by some cute canine, all bashful and sweet? Hanja might actually let himself be examined if that was the case. Maybe he should suggest it. Sure, the gals he guarded with were alright, but they were so rough-and-tumble.
The dog sighed loudly, flopping down onto the rock. He stuck his injured paw out and frowned at it. "Let's just slap some magic herbs on it and be done, yeah?" He drawled, moving his gaze to stare at the walls of the healing den.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:30 am
Mavi watched as he hobbled to the rock and laid down. She made her way over to him taking plenty of time just to aggitate him. Once she had reached him she eyed his injured paw closely while not even touching him. "So you say you tripped huh?" She asked as she sat down on her hind end and used her front paws to roughly handle the wild dog's paw. She wiggled it, stretched it out, and then laid it back on the rock so she could push against it checking for any breaks. She knew quite well that the paw wasn't broken but she was apt just to cause pain.

The Captain Britain
So sorry it took me so long to reply. My to do list got too long for me to handle. ^^;

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:25 am
Izzy Makani
Naw, s'all good! I know how it is. As long as you're willing to continue, so am I. 8D

The dog barely restrained himself from snarling at the lioness. Who was she to question him? Typical feline. "Yes. I did. What of it?" Hanja growled with narrow eyes. Once upon a time Hanja felt like he was actually starting to fit in here. But now...he snorted. Sometimes he didn't know why he still bothered trying.
Pain snapped him out of his thoughts. Hanja yelped, trying to pull his paw away from the healer. What was she trying to do? Make it worse? "Jeez, lady. Keep it up and it's gonna fall off!" The dog snapped. Was she trying to hurt him on purpose? "You know, I still need to be able to walk." Hanja sneered. He probably wouldn't even get time off for this. The only good thing that was going to come out of this would be a little extra attention from the cheetahs he guarded. They would care about his injuries. The dog laid his ears back on his head, scowling fiercely.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games