Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Seadwellers Society

The Seadwellers Society is a group for all sea-dwelling purplebloods, and aims to assist them all with their first steps out of the ocean, networking with each other, finding useful occupations befitting their station in the Royal Army, and generally helping them develop their place in society.

Training: not currently.
Benefits: The SS will have group outings to the cities farther from the ocean, land based combat practice, a direct line of contact with HRM Regina Marian, and exclusive job opportunities as they get older.
Drawbacks: Members of the Seadweller Society are expected to behave as expected of seadwellers, and leaving the group for whatever reason will probably bring upon the the ire of Regina and other group members.

Meetings: Regina's planning something in Febuary, looks like.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 pm
Joining: While the SS has full membership open only to seadwelling purplebloods, any troll who is willing to help out with group ahem ... chores, is welcome to apply as a group contact. They will be asked to assist with giving tours, planning parties, sparring, and whatever else the seadwellers require.

Partial membership is open to bluebloods and non-seadwelling purplebloods who have helped out enough to get in the group's good graces. They're allowed to tag along for fun and not required to work for their place in the group.

A small discreet invitation is always mailed to each seadweller as soon as the queen finds out about their existence. Advertisements in the paper are occasionally taken out notifying other trolls about job opportunities assisting highbloods in social outings. Seadwellers in the group are free to recommend other trolls they know for contacts and partial members.

Full Members:
Regina Marian
Khanda Zitisi
Klymen Carcha
Thalia Melpom

Partial Members:

Contacts:  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Galaxa13

Welcoming Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:48 pm
"I would very much enjoy being a part of the Seadwellers Society. Thank you very much for the invitation."

~ Khanda Zitisi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:28 pm
"I accept the invitation with great joy and I am already looking forward to the first meeting. Thank you for inviting me."
- Klymen Carcha

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Roadkill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:00 pm
"I, Thalia Melpom, do humbly accept this invitation to the Seadwellers Society. It is my honor, and a privilege, to be welcomed to such an esteemed group."
--Thalia Melpom

Character Plots

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff